[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bottom in denial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1449256915095.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1449256915095.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>tfw bottom in denial
>>
How much in denial?
Are you still virgin?
Do you even shave your body?
>>
>>5670189
I'm almost out of denial, thank god. I could never shake off the feeling that being a bottom meant being feminine, but I realized that 1. there's nothing wrong with being feminine in the first place anyways, and 2. masculinity and dominance aren't exactly synonymous.
>>
>>5670197
>Do you even shave your body?
Guys who like shaved bottoms are really just confused straights into masculine woman senpai
>>
>>5670234
>not shaving your body
I bet you don't even hide your dick from the top when you have sex.
>>
>>5670189
I know that feel, anon. I've always been a top and have had submissive partners. I deny that I'd enjoy being on the other end, but I know my resistance would melt if I met the right man. He'd just need to bully his cock into my asshole.

Until then, I'm happy being a dom.
>>
>>5670291
What would you think if you met a bottom who wanted to dom while bottoming?
>>
>>5670291

I guess as far as a relationship I'd prefer someone feminine and subby, but being dominated by someone bigger just hits the sweet spot of my sexual arousal!
>>
>>5670314
I wouldn't like that.
>>
File: 1447329867061.jpg (12 KB, 184x282) Image search: [Google]
1447329867061.jpg
12 KB, 184x282
>>5670441
I've never met anybody who does. That's okay.
>>
>dominant with women but submissive boyslut with men

ha
>>
>>5670465
Not feeling as a dom or sub I think I'd like that actually.
>>
>>5670468
Same here. My girlfriend knows, although I look femboy as fuck so it's obvious
>>
>>5670189
How are you in denial? All there is to bottoming is sticking a dick in your butt. I don't get what you're repressing.
There's no personality traits or anything like that associated with bottoming so there's nothing to be in denial about.
>>
File: 1408414342549.png (220 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1408414342549.png
220 KB, 480x640
>>5670189
I always had sex with girls probably like 6,000 times.
Theyd usually complain how my moans were too girly and stuff.
i face fucked a lot of people.
Always was dom and stuff.
Ive done a few play rape scenarios.
Now I have a bf.
On estrogen now and I just naturally snap to attention for him.
I still feel a dom streak now and then but for the most part Im constantly begging for orders and commands to follow and embarrass and humiliate myself.
When I was with girls I was just using them like masturbating with someone else's body.
But submitting for him I feel like this deep spiritual connection with him and his dick.
I need to serve him.
I need him to be proud of me.
I feel like a huge stupid faggot but I need it so bad.
I have no idea how I lived without this in my life.

>>5672108
maybe he means submission as well?
>>
File: bruce2.jpg (41 KB, 422x545) Image search: [Google]
bruce2.jpg
41 KB, 422x545
>>5670564
>tfw you can't hide being queer
>>
File: 1449586152161.jpg (32 KB, 494x330) Image search: [Google]
1449586152161.jpg
32 KB, 494x330
>>5672275

Your story is so gay and beautiful.
>>
>>5672275
This subby bottom shit needs to stop. It's hurtful to the gay community and only increase bottom shaming and intolerance within our own kind. Please man up and stop acting like some sort of doormat or servant to your boyfriend. Please.
>>
File: 2441.jpg (172 KB, 1031x673) Image search: [Google]
2441.jpg
172 KB, 1031x673
>>5672275
It's cause man-love is where the real connection is at
>>
>>5675332
Not him but fuck you buddy.

Being owned feels sooo good. Like hell if you'll deny me that.
>>
>>5675332
It really doesn't matter since straight people are the majority and generally are the ones that influence things like that. Even if all gays attempted the change it wouldn't catch on since most gays mainly have straight male friends who will be significantly slower to adapt to the trend if at all.
>>
>>5675420
>Being owned feels sooo good.
For your sake seek mental help. You are your own individual and you are so much more than just a piece of property and you should be so much more than just a servant in your relationship. Relationships should be entirely equal partnerships both in and out of the bedroom.
>>
>>5675505
I don't want help. I feel perfect.
All my pain is numbed and all my pleasure has grown to take its place.
Who needs mental health when you don't have to think ever again?
>>
>>5675521
the spark fades anon
>>
>>5675521
>Who needs mental health when you don't have to think ever again?
hot desu
>>
>>5675521
Faggots like you are the reason i'm ashamed of being a bottom.
>>
>>5670189
I was originally just prodding for replies but are people actually concerned with this guy's line of thinking now?
>>
>>5675585
He's not a real faggot. He's not even attracted to men. He's just some AGP fetishist, trying to live out his fantasy of what he think a female should be sexually.
>>
File: 1447299304048.jpg (12 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
1447299304048.jpg
12 KB, 276x183
>>5675666
>AGP
What? What does this mean? It sounds very deviant.
>>
>>5675666
Absolute Filth
>>
>>5675666
>no true faggot...
topkek

>>5675755
Autogynophiliac
Latest trendy buzzword saying most trans and some gay males are just fruity in the head and get off on emasculation. Actually seems somewhat reaonable but lolnoproof because psychology is a joke of a science.
>>
>>5675332
Im not? I only submit to him because he loves and respects me and I can relax and let go and submit with him. Im not like >>5675521 though I could go to that level eventually given enough time and trust with him. My bdsm relationship is based on trust, love, and communication. Not like some weird self-destructive pain thing. Ownership to me is this extreme bonding feeling I have where I entrust everything of myself to this one person and im his beloved companion and equal but my place is at his side and as long as he treasures me, I'll worship him.

I think the problem is that people think a submissive means Im secondary when Im just as much in charge of things as he is. If anything, im more in charge of things because I dictate when we start and stop and anywhere between those two points, he can do whatever he wants. Im not some weird live in slave shit. Im more like his personal cocksleeve? If anything im kind of a power bottom and sometimes I force him to do stuff like whip out his dick and sometiems he does or makes me beg for it or something. Its more of a power dynamic where I feed him and he feeds me.

>>5676332
>>5675755
AGP AGayPhaggot is when people like traps feel like they can live happier lives doing female roles and acting like it all the time even if they dont really feel like one but are comfortable enough in it to stay that way all the time. It falls on the cutey traps and the freaks like Caitlyn Jenner which put no effort in passing but just feel they are female.

>>5675666
I can see the fantasy for like a weekend or something but 24/7 is weird as fuck. When we arent having sex Im usually in charge of most things and kinda pushy actually cause im the older and more mature person.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.