[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fear of death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 21150_540.jpg (100 KB, 367x550) Image search: [Google]
21150_540.jpg
100 KB, 367x550
It is well known that lgbt people tend to have a lower life span than straight people.

Lately, I've been really afraid of death for some reason, even though I'm only 21.

Is anyone else afraid of dying at a young age? How do you deal with it?
>>
File: tumblr_m7ds2vPuqO1ram5ofo1_400.gif (995 KB, 280x201) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7ds2vPuqO1ram5ofo1_400.gif
995 KB, 280x201
>>5667430
You just don't think about it. That's literally it.

Also don't think you're going to die early. Those are just statistics but there's probably gay men that live a long time.

Pat patterson old professional wrestler is probably in his seventies.
>>
The only reason I even fear dying is because something in my brain tells me that there is an afterlife, and my life of selfish, faggotry was actually a burden placed onto me to test my faith.I don't think anything in this world will ever convince me that my fear of a Hell-like place is irrational. This life doesn't even make sense to begin with.
>>
Not really. MtF here and i smoke, drink and dont really pass that much. Chances of me dying due to transphobia is huge and i dont really care. Depends on how much you care about your life to worry about your health or if youll die because of some asshole.
>>
>>5667430
i'm 25 and same, i am afraid that some of my relatives who still like me will die or that i will die and i don't know how to deal with it. i just cry a lot then i feel better until i feel like crying again ad infinitum
>>
>>5667460
>You just don't think about it. That's literally it.

Denying death is the worst approach you can have.
Death is a part of life, by avoiding death, you are avoiding an intrinsic aspect of life. The only way to live fully is to accept your mortality and of everybody else's. I know it is scary, but it is unavoidable.
Cherish the piece of eternity that you got to live.
Many of our society's mental illnesses come from or delusion of trying to escape death.
>>
>hurr death
Death happens literally at the end of your life and not a moment sooner.
It's the last thing you should be worried about.
>>
Lonely people die young too, you know.
>>
File: cosmic frog.png (334 KB, 801x801) Image search: [Google]
cosmic frog.png
334 KB, 801x801
>>5671031
>tfw gay and autistic shut in

Honestly im glad ill probably die before age 40 just out of pure grief and depression, although I wish I was brave enough to do it myself
>>
I've been afraid of death since I was not even 9 years old, I don't care anymore, I didn't care about being dead before I was born so why should I care about being dead after I'm born, I won't exist so it'll be impossible for me to be sad or unhappy ever again
>>
>>5667430
Take mushrooms fagolord
And don't be retarded and do it at one your gay orgies
>>
>>5667430
The only reasons for this are the higher rate of STDs and homophobic murders, which causes a larger portion of the population to die very young. This pulls the mean life expectancy down. A mean of the IQR would most likely give the same life expectancy as heterosexuals.
So really, to live a normal lifespan:
>Don't hookup and avoid STDs
>Learn self defence, including defending yourself against armed attacks
It's a pain, but the first will make your relationships and sex life more meaningful, while the second one will make you look more badass.
>>
>>5672935
>the first will make your relationships and sex life more meaningful

is it even possible to get into a relationship without hooking up nowadays?

Every time I tell someone I don't want to have sex 5 minutes after meeting them they lose interest in me
>>
>>5667430
death is not scary at all
get someone to choke you to blackout to see how its nothing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.