[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know how to get my mom off my back? I'm pansexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x227
Anyone know how to get my mom off my back? I'm pansexual and she keeps shaming me for it. She makes remarks like "oh, why don't you just be quiet anon and go hook up with one of your tranny fags." She's a super Christian and hates me now because I'll less likely marry a straight male. Any ideas? I'm so done with her shit.
>>
>>5664988
Well, why don't you hook up with one of your tranny fags then?
The heck does it matter what your mom says, are you 18 or what?
>>
>>5664997
Yes I am 18, but it's getting annoying. I can't wait till highschool is over so I can finally fucking get out of this house. It's gotten really annoying over the years.
>>
>>5664988
Go the whole hog and fuck a transgirl in the nearest room to her bedroom the night before you move out, flip her the bird, people like that don't deserve your respect. GTFO of there and for the love of god don't feel guilty and go back to her, it's an easy trap to fall into.
>>
>>5664988
You live in her house so you can't do shit. Move out asap. Why's you even come out to her? Did you honestly not expect this?
>>
>>5664988
>pansexual
>shaming

Don't base your identity off of what you read on tumblr dot com. You're young and stupid, you're going to look back on this in five years and cringe.

Even if you are bi, there's literally no reason to tell your parents unless you are dating someone who isn't a guy. Telling them while you're in high school is just attention seeking.

Basically you just need to grow up.
>>
>>5665410
As a bit person: this.
1. Pansexual is a ridiculous and redundant label
2. Coming out as anything other than trans is stupid. It's not your parent's if friend's business who or what you're sexuality attracted to. Fuck come out culture man. So fucking dumb.
>>
>>5664988

Hilarious. Not only did you fall for the coming out meme, you're also gullible enough to think your meme sexuality 1. exists 2. matters to your parents.

Fuck off back to tumblr; you did this to yourself.
>>
>>5664988
>I'm pansexual and she keeps shaming me for it.
Tell her she's doing a good job.
>>
File: Rare_06e735_5507809[1].jpg (21 KB, 502x384) Image search: [Google]
Rare_06e735_5507809[1].jpg
21 KB, 502x384
>They're pansexual
>>
>>5666115
It's absurd to claim that pansexuality doesn't exist. Even if you refuse to accept the legitimacy of non-binary genders, that just means pansexuality is another word for bisexuality. You're not going to unironically claim bisexuality doesn't exist, right?
>>
>admitting that you would fuck literally anything, including animals, corpses and inanimate objects
>being surprised that your ma shames you
>>
>>5666553
One can accept non-binary genders and still recognise the redundancy of the label "pansexual".

It's sexuality. Not genderality.
>>
>>5666553
there are two genders
male and female
you are either atracted to men or you are attracted to women
if a transsexual transitions they transition to male or female from female or male
mayonnaise isnt a gender
>>
>>5666647
Even disregarding anything like that, it's simply illogical.

It means that, to be attracted to non-binary genders one must also be attracted to both other sexes. For a man to be OK with sleeping with somebody who identifies as non-binary (despite the fact that they look and have the anatomy of a woman) they must also be OK sleeping with the same sex.

But no. Bisexuals are the ones who need a label for sleeping with the non-binary. Obviously. Because "I'm attracted to ~*~everybody~*~ (◡‿◡) " sounds nice to say and makes you feel special. Give me a break.
>>
>>5664988
>bring home tranny fag
>lingerie and toys a-plenty
>begin fuckery
>Get progressively louder
>leave the bedroom still fisting that mayo
>locate maternal figure
>tackle mid-fuckery
>incorporate -- not in a rape way -- your mother into a threesome
>Call her a faggot as you finish on her face

I'd watch it.
>>
>>5666606
That's not what pansexuality means. [x]sexual means [x] is a gender, that's the general convention. Otherwise, heterosexual could mean someone who wants to fuck foreigners or different species or something.

>>5666626
>It's sexuality. Not genderality.
The "sex" in sexuality generally refers to the act of sex, not the biological sex of who you're having sex with. Attraction is really based on a combination of gender and sex.

>>5666647
It's possible to be attracted on the basis of characteristics that fall outside or between male and female. And it's possible to transition to something in between male and female without really ending up in either category.

>>5666697
>It means that, to be attracted to non-binary genders one must also be attracted to both other sexes. For a man to be OK with sleeping with somebody who identifies as non-binary (despite the fact that they look and have the anatomy of a woman) they must also be OK sleeping with the same sex.
Not neccessarily. Attraction to gender and sex are based on different characteristics and don't always match up with each other - and being attracted to non-binary people doesn't mean you're attracted to both sexes. It's possible for example to be attracted to men, women, and nb people, but only those with female gentalia. And then there's the really weird cases like being attracted to women and non-binary people, but only if they have male genitalia.

>Because "I'm attracted to ~*~everybody~*~ (◡‿◡) "
Pansexuality doesn't mean attraction to EVERYBODY, it means you can be POTENTIALLY attracted to people regardless of gender. Just like heterosexuality doesn't mean you're attracted to everyone of the opposite sex/gender, just that you're only potentially attracted to people in that category.
>>
>>5666553
If pansexuality is the same as bisexuality why do you feel the need to make up a new word? you fucking tranny fag
>>
>>5664988
>what you read on tumblr dot com
lol it's a good deal older than tumblr anon
>>
>>5667069
They're the same ONLY if one doesn't accept the existence of non-binary genders. And even if they don't believe in nb people, there still is a subtle difference: bisexuality means attraction to male and female, pansexuality means they don't care about gender.
>>
>>5664988
Stop making fake words for bisexual and maybe she won't think you're such a freak.

inb4 tumblr anal juice
>>
>>5667010
>It's possible to be attracted on the basis of characteristics that fall outside or between male and female.

Demonstrate a single characteristic that is 'outside' male and female.

You are describing androgyny as a third gender; this is false. Androgyny is the space between masculine and feminine, male and female. There is no opt-out expression for gender, because there is no objective fixed definition for it, it's socially and culturally developed.

Nobody is attracted to everyone, you don't need an overly granular term to acutely describe your orientation; homosexuals don't have terms like femsexual and bearsexual. You can be a bisexual man and only be attracted to extremely effeminate men, or you can be bisexual and hate fem guys and love bears - both are bisexual.

>It's possible for example to be attracted to men, women, and nb people, but only those with female gentalia. And then there's the really weird cases like being attracted to women and non-binary people, but only if they have male genitalia.

Pansexual, as you've clearly demonstrated, resolves nothing further than the word bisexual does. You're describing bisexual as a straight-up 50-50 this-and-that orientation; which is false.

Sexuality as a diagram is a linear spectrum between exclusively homosexual and exclusively heterosexual with an opt-out box, not a branching tree with an ever increasing number of meaningless additions grafted on.
>>
>>5667165
>Demonstrate a single characteristic that is 'outside' male and female.
Brown hair.
>>
pansexuality is definitely helpful... just consider the fact that xxy, xxx, yyx people exist, then not gender non-binarism not even needed for pansexuality to be valid as in taking more than your average xy and xx people. but even the concept of non-binarism seems to be accurate since a lot of trangendered folk like keeping their male and female genitalia, occupying an inbetween state that bisexuals are not necessarily inclined to fuck.
>>
>>5664988
Iktf
Don't know what to do. I came out to my mom as panromantic genderqueer femme leaning, hemidemisexual and now she's kind of being a bitch about it
>>
Hetero here. After reading the entire thread, I'd like to say that alot of this has been a very helpful learning process.
>>5667165
Im from Illinois and one of my friends little sisters had a 14 year old friend who "identified" as a "pansexual".
Found out my little sister has also hung out with this chick and now my (tumblr-browsing) sister has told my mom that she doesnt identify as a boy or girl.. I told my sister that I dont care whats going on in her gourd but not to believe everything she reads on the internet, informed her of tumblr's userbase being primarily Neo-Feminist and that was that.. My mom also told her she not to sell herself short and try and fit a label this early in her life.
The way I see it, humans are primarily erotic creatures... all forms of life have the same drive "feed, sleep, reproduce" I dont see why there has to be a label put on it if all erotic stimulation can produce the same effect in people reguardless of whose performing it..
>>
>>5667124
Sexualities are about what you're attracted to, not about why. Saying "pansexual is a bisexual that doesn't care about what gender their partner is" is therefore redundant.

>Bisexuality means attraction to male and female
No. It means being attracted to both masculine and feminine biology. This would also imply that many would also be OK with a mix of the two. In fact I'd argue most would.

You're viewing it as a triangle when it is, in fact, a gradient with androgyny (And therefore NB) being in the middle. Homosexuals only like their side of the gradient, heterosexuals will only like the opposite side. Any mixing of these two sides is bisexual. A 'straight' male who is entirely ok and sort of turned on by his pre-op transgirlfriend's meat rod is not entirely straight. And that's OK.

Labels are not a replacement for communication. You are not going to have a label that encapsulates your sexuality. For this reason treating sexuality as anything other than a generalist blanket statement is folly. Human sexuality is more complex and unique to the individual than a label can describe. Labelling culture is only so popular on tumblr because it tickles the same part of your brain as finding out what Hogwart's house you're in, not because it's actually useful or productive to have so many sub-categories.
>>
>>5669914
>a 14 year old friend who "identified" as a "pansexual".
i hate those people so much. theyre almost always the type of people that see a picture of Halsey or that bitch from pvris and proclaim theyre 'HELLA GAY XDD' because they think shes pretty
i seriously dont trust anyone who calls theirself this
>>
>>5667010
Oh for fuck's sake, this is 4chan, no one cares. I'm bi and trans, and I still think pansexual is a stupid term.
>>
You knows whats the difference between pansexual and bisexual? The name
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.