[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have a fellow qt agp transbian gf >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
>you will never have a fellow qt agp transbian gf
>you will never talk about cute things with her into the wee hours of the night and share your weird obscure interests with her while she does the same with you and watch dumb youtube videos until you fall asleep
>you will never hug her and kiss her and pat her head while she calls you her mommy and gives you a wide-eyed smile filled with true love
>you will never choke her and beat her in a fit of lust while you fuck her and kiss her until she goes limp before you pull out, spit on her and slap her awake
>you will never go out together and have her kiss you on the forehead while you're out getting groceries and make you blush the darkest hue
>you will never get married in a quaint, small ceremony by the coast, watching the ocean roll as our friends and what family still loves us look on
>you will never
I came so close to this twice, /lgbt/. Twice, and one of them was post-transition so I can't even blame my trannihood. I'd wonder if I'm too broken to love again, but that's silly and it doesn't matter - soon I'll be too old to not be alone, having spent so long alone that any love would be a palliative to a life ill-spent, and it won't matter to me any more than it will to the worms feeding upon my corpse.
>>
>>5662377

>I'd wonder if I'm too broken to love again, but that's silly and it doesn't matter - soon I'll be too old to not be alone, having spent so long alone that any love would be a palliative to a life ill-spent, and it won't matter to me any more than it will to the worms feeding upon my corpse.

This is poetic. And I know that feel, senpai. Even though I am probably not that old.
>>
>>5662377
>tfw have fellow qt agp transbian gf
>tfw we talk about weird stuff all night and watch dumb videos and jojos until we fall asleep
>tfw she calls me mommy and sucks on her paci while looking up at me
>tfw i choke her and lock her dick in a chastity cage and fuck her until she goes limp
>tfw we go out together, one cute short stealth trans girl and one weird looking outcast girl
>tfw engaged
>tfw

I've never been so happy. I hope it works out for you too onii-senpai, you sound like a good gf
>>
be my gf pls that sounds perfect
>>
>>5662377
>you will never hug her and kiss her and pat her head while she calls you her mommy and gives you a wide-eyed smile filled with true love
>you will never choke her and beat her in a fit of lust while you fuck her and kiss her until she goes limp before you pull out, spit on her and slap her awake

My gf and I are like this and it's absolute bliss <3
>>
>>5662377
>>5664355
>>5664004
How do I get a gf like you?
>>
This thread is now about finding fellow qt agp transbian gfs to watch dumb youtube videos with etc etc.

Seriously, if there's that many of us who want this, we should be able to break off into pairs.
>>
>>5664366
Luck into it. I just happened to find a girl who loves to coddle and punish me, and play with me however she wishes.
>>
>>5664388
Hey sexy. You all alone?
>>
this thread turned me transbian

idk if its a good thing
>>
>>5664608
they gayer the better imo
>>
>>5664608
Finding trannies you can actually talk to made me kinda transbian too.
They're rare, but I imagine life with them could be so good...
>>
>>5663986
>tfw no tranny gf to choke and chastise me

That's basically my dream scenario, your partner is s lucky one.
>>
>Be mtf
>Move into apartment with a seemingly friendly agp transbian couple
>They're both a foot taller than me
>Immediately they try to have sex with me and get me to sleep in their bed with them
>I decline as I'm not attracted to them
>Their attitude towards me changes for the worst as I continue to refuse their advances
>The more masculine of the two is schizo and had a freak out one day to the point where the neighbors called the police
>Every day I live there is spent hiding in my room terrified of what they might do to me
>I'm always thought I was mentally pretty tough, but this constant stress gives me mild ptsd to the point where avoid leaving my room at any cost

Never again. I'm not even opposed to dating other mtfs necessarily, but holy shit some of you scare the hell out of me.
>>
>>5664712
Dang, that's a nightmare. Did you know them before all that? I'm assuming that since you didn't run for the hills immediately you had little choice at the time but to stay. Which makes it even more disgusting that they'd try to sleep with you. Was the big freak out in relation to you?
>>
>>5665013

It was a huge mistake on my part, but yeah I met them on craigslist when I was desperate to find a place to live. I was only there for a few months before I just up and left. I could never understand the nonsense they were screaming (right before breaking a bunch of shit), but I could assume it was about the other one agreeing to let me move in. Such bad memories there I just want to forget.
>>
>>5665043
Yours is actually the third story I've heard about people moving in with transbians that turn out to be threatening and unstable. Anyway, I'm sorry you went through that and I'm glad you got out in more or less one piece. Time and distance will help the memories.
>>
>>5665111

Thank anon. But yeah I don't know why this is a trend.. people just deal with their illness in different ways I guess
>>
>>5664325
w-where do you live and what do you look like

>>5664712
>she doesn't want to get double-teamed by giant agp transbians
smfh absolutely shit taste tbqh
>>
Why is age-play shit so common amongst transbians???????? Like seriously???????????????????????
>>
>>5665842
new york
some people say im qt
>>
>>5664388
Not really. Different AGP transbians are attracted to different types.

e.g. I fucked a poly AGP girl with a huge dick once who wasn't really attracted to me because I wasn't white, I fucked an AGP girl who wasn't attracted to me because she felt I wasn't genuine (I was but I was also a shithead), pretty sure a lot of AGPs aren't attracted to me because I don't pass yet. Not everyone's attracted to everyone else.
>>
>>5665852
san francisco tbqh we can be friends if u want

>some people say im qt
same

>>5665844
Some say it's because they never really had the chance to have a proper girl childhood. I personally just want to be either a small qt girl with an abusive but loving mom or the abusive but loving mom.
>>
>>5665964
why is everyone so far away ;_;
>>
>>5665969
why's everyone so far away from sf, huh

the practical reason is that the kind of people that gravitate to 4chan are usually a sort of dropout from regular society in a certain way and people from big cities only rarely make 4ch a larger part of their life and community.
>>
>tfw no fellow qt AAP transbian gf
>ywn ERP IRL as naughty qt nature-cheating femboys together getting lewd under the covers whilst pushing your hrt pills into each others' mouths
>"b-but we're both boys anon!"
>"boy love is the purest love!"
>>
god why aren't we all eachothers gfs
>>
I'm a closeted AGP, but I found another faggot on tinder who is 18 and is pretty cute for a guy as well. He also has AGP and is a sissy. Tomorrow we're meeting at a park and playing chicken, each person gets to pick an outfit and a dare that the other person has to do, the person who chickens out first has to act like the other's girlfriend and wear what the boyfriend likes. The loser will also be expected to respond to her boyfriend how a "normal" girlfriend would, and let the boyfriend touch her anywhere on her body. I love AGP.
>>
>>5666618
l-lewd

>tfw have had fantasies about getting a desperate girl and feeding her her hormone pills by putting them on my girltinkler and then fucking them down into her throat

>>5666645
we're all far away from each other and potentially don't like how each other look
>>
>>5666799
>truagp
absolutely fucking disgusting. qt agp transbians who aren't actually agp only pls.
>>
File: 1282214257094.jpg (17 KB, 307x371) Image search: [Google]
1282214257094.jpg
17 KB, 307x371
>>5662377
>you will never have a fellow qt agp transbian gf
realizing this recently triggered me literally to tears

>I came so close to this twice, /lgbt/. Twice,
m-maybe there is still a chance...

>soon I'll be too old to not be alone, having spent so long alone that any love would be a palliative to a life ill-spent
ohh fuck, I didnt ask for that feel

also your choking fetish is horrifying
>>
File: 250.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
250.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
> agp
>>
>>5667015
>horrifying
i'll have u know that choking is LITERALLY the hottest fetish
>>
>>5667045
Does wittle baby not wanna admit her AGP?
>>
File: laughing korra.jpg (15 KB, 175x231) Image search: [Google]
laughing korra.jpg
15 KB, 175x231
>>5667058
He's a pre-hrt nigger.
>>
>>5667055
>>5667015
besides m/lg tbqh
>>
>>5667070
mhmm this
>tfw the restaurant has colouring-in stuff at the tables
>>
>>5667055
I've never been choked by someone else, but
>tfw can't orgasm unless holding breath
I've been doing this for like 15 years, I don't even know at this point if it's possible for me to teach myself to get off some other way. I try and it's just...nothing. I think I fucked up, familia.
>>
File: 12398564758.png (197 KB, 362x810) Image search: [Google]
12398564758.png
197 KB, 362x810
>>5662377
>tfw want something like this but noone is ever in IL
>>
File: 1398391347937.jpg (44 KB, 421x292) Image search: [Google]
1398391347937.jpg
44 KB, 421x292
>be transbian
>actually pass
>actually I'm fucking hot
>only attract hot dykes and manly alpha men
>the only trannies I have ever met IRL have all been hideous
>I've met A LOT of trannies
>fucked a few of these trannies
>the sex was awful, they just sat there being oblivious faggots

I will never have hot transbian sex where we rake turns fucking each other in the ass ;_;
>>
>>5667055
I've been choked and it feels like dying and is so panic inducing.
Maybe getting passionately choked by someone you have hots for is completely different ...

>>5667123
Also asphyxiation orgasms are disappointing, but hey, whatever gets you off.

>>5666799
That's great if you found someone like you, or it feels really lonely when everyone treats agp as a joke "lol silly fetishist" "not true trans" and you cant come out even to your gay friends.
>>
>>5667187
I'm not a transbian but iktf. Every tranny I've ever fucked with the exception of one has been terrible at assfucking. A few were good at blowjobs. But it gets tiring being the only one who does a satisfactory job of giving it in the ass and does more than thrust limply like a disinterested fag. Whats funny is that most of them identified as switches, while pretty clearly being hard bottoms. I don't care if you're a bottom, but don't tell me you can top me if you can't do it right.
>>
>>5667251
It's a real thing and not really a joke to me, but other people don't believe me when I tell them my fantasies and laugh me off. It's nice to finally meet someone that I can live my perversions out freely with I guess.
>>
>>5667070
>>5667097
>tfw it's hot chocolate and cartoons time
god I love m/lg
>>
>>5664004
>lock her dick in a chastity cage and fuck her until she goes limp
hahaha she sounds megaAGP, senpai
>>
>>5664712
>"The more masculine of the two is schizo and had a freak out one day to the point where the neighbors called the police"
>holy shit some of you scare the hell out of me.
protip: hons are not mtfs, they are just men
>>
id be your gf
>>
is anyone on long island
>>
>>5667497
nah i look like a boy youd hate me
>>
File: nogf.jpg (200 KB, 937x881) Image search: [Google]
nogf.jpg
200 KB, 937x881
>>
i want to die tbqh
>>
>>5669356
me2
>>
File: ruin-someones-day.png (412 KB, 852x426) Image search: [Google]
ruin-someones-day.png
412 KB, 852x426
>tfw it seems like transbians are polyamorists who have bondage, degradation, and torture fetishes
>>
>>5667731
i started hormones short ago, im worse <3
>>
>>5674263
w-what do you look like
>>
>>5675038
5'7, 112 pounds, pale, dark brown hair that is pretty much at my shoulders aannnd... idk. my nose sucks lol im not the most masculine looking "guy"
>>
>>5676300
im a fat 135lbs 5'6 tan grill with the worst least passable face ;_;
>>
>>5677840
haha its fine if ya wanna chat still c: ... send me your skypu or kik or something
>>
>>5678331
u-uh ive got like weird stalkers on lgbt you can send ur skype to [email protected]
>>
>>5678490
done o3o
>>
>tfw straight
>tfw been flawlessly passing for years
>almost done with skewl
>starting to grow tired of my by
>tfw no hot agp transbian to fuck me
>>
>tfw too manly to ever be a hot agp transbian
>tfw will have to wait at least a year before i'll ever resemble anything approximating an agp transbian
fuck
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.