[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Shelely...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1454549608080.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454549608080.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
IS BISEXUAL!

>bi visibility celebration thread woohoo!
>>
carried by that hair a little bit tho
>>
>>5661496
wat?
>>
>>5661514
yeah he's cute but the hair adds like so much to his cuteness

without the hair we aren't having this convo right now desu
>>
I may or may not be bi but why do bi people need to be "visible"?

To show that they can be monogamous and honest like everyone else? Because that's lame as fuck and only idiots think that all bis are sluts.
>>
I'm against bi visibility and don't get the movement. Why not stay invisible so we can steal shit?
>>
>>5661657
>only idiots think that all bis are sluts
aka 99% of the world population
>>
>>5661732
Then 99% of the population is stupid.
Majority belief =/= correct belief.
>>
>>5661781
If 99% of people believe something stupid, then it's a problem that needs to be corrected.

And while the first solution may not work, and the second may fall flat, we will keep trying until we see the glorious final solution to the inferiority of humanity.
>>
>>5661797
Are you high rn?
>>
>>5661831
rn?
>>
>>5661865
>>5661831
"right now"

dumbest abbreviation ever
>>
>>5661831
> browsing 4chan
> not tripping balls
>>
File: tommy[1].gif (62 KB, 387x291) Image search: [Google]
tommy[1].gif
62 KB, 387x291
>>5661781
there is no point being alone in being right about a fact that has relevance strictly in how it governs social interaction

like wtf why would anyone want to sit there being smug based on knowing how wrongly they're being stereotyped. totally worthess
>>
>>5661957
This genderfluid post-kin has a point
>>
>>5661873
kek
>>
>>5661957
ree
>>
I wonder how long people will even bother still using labels at all.
>>
>>5662922
The only people who don't do labels are hipster bisexuals. So not anytime soon.
>>
>>5663050

...fuck. I didn't even mean to be a meme. Seriously though, gays and trannies own the communities, bi people are the weirdos seen as diluted queers, fencesitters, posers, or traitors. I don't tell cishets I'm bi, and I don't tell queers I'm bi. I just avoid a specific label altogether, because I'd rather not end up having to defend myself.
>>
>>5663325
that's exactly why George Shelley didn't wanna identify I think
>>
File: o fucks given.jpg (70 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
o fucks given.jpg
70 KB, 640x453
>>5661458
>a literal who is a normiesexual
Boo fucking hoo
>>
>>5661657
>why do people need to be visible?
Attention
>>
>>5661657
>I may or may not be bi but why do bi people need to be "visible"?
Because biscum are all attention whores.

Also all bis are sluts.
>>
>>5664359
>>5664253
>>5663587

What is with this bi-hate? Bisexuals are real people. You must be real pieces of shit to really think you aren't discriminating.
>>
>>5665183
> Bisexuals are real people
LOL oh yeah and the tooth fairy is too lmaoooooooooo
>>
>>5665216
Ignoramous.
>>
>>5665183
>What is with this bi-hate?
I can't give a shit.
It's the reason I removed the bi part of "why do bi people need to be visible?".
But then again reading takes more effort than being offended on the internet so honestly I'm not surprised.
>>
>>5665345
bigot
>>
>>5665183
They are normies, in a group that's only "together" because the rest of the society hates us, bisexuals actually make part of the "rest of the society". Until some time ago, whenever a guy had any chance of ignoring his homo urges he simply lived his life as straight as he could, now the things are getting easier for the lgt crowd it became trendy to be a bisexual.
>>
>>5661458
*Shelley
>>
>>5665183
Cos bi guys usually aren't faggy and bi gals usually aren't dikey so they can blend in pretty well and not get outed.
>>
I would say "literally who" but I don't care who he is
I'm only commenting because I'm bitter and your merriment is upsetting
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.