[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking a trans woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fergie-bulge[1].jpg (35 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
fergie-bulge[1].jpg
35 KB, 388x500
I know trans discussion here is usually limited to sad cases talking about how they want to off themselves but it's still the most suitable place for me to ask this, so. I have a huge trans fetish (I know that's offensive, I'm sorry but it is what it is), I've had sex with both men and women but sex with a pre-op ts is my ultimate fantasy.

Been chatting with a trans woman on grindr now for about a week, trading pics, etc. Can confirm she's not a hooker. Things have reached boiling point and we're going to meet tomorrow to fuck each other senseless. I've never been with a trans girl before and want to make it pleasurable for her, but really I've no idea what I'm doing. I had expected she wouldn't want me to play with her cock but apparently she likes to fuck and be blown, so that's a welcome surprise. Is this more common for trans women than I'd realised? I thought they didn't want that shit acknowledged.

Anyway please help me fuck this woman correctly.
>>
If you dont know what to do, go at their pace. maybe know what they like and dont like etc.
>>
I'm non-op but too bad I'm pretty ugly and probably no guy will ever fuck me tbqhon.
>>
File: 1418814856073.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1418814856073.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>5660808

There's a chaser out there just waiting for you. Keep your head up bby.
>>
>>5660432
Personally speaking I don't mind it being acknowledged. There's nothing wrong with exciting me by playing with it or denying me from playing with it. I just don't want to penetrate anything.
>>
Some mtfs are more liberal in their sexuality. With the right guy I would do anything including fucking himm
>>
>>5660432
just fucking talk to her and communicate dude.
Like honestly you wanna know how to fuck her, get to fucking know her. Just say, 'is there anything you're uncomfortable with, or anything you really wanna do?', don't be a fucking pussy about it. Not every trans girl is going to have the exact fucking same sexuaity and likes/dislikes in the bedroom.

Also side note, why the fuck are there trans women on fucking Grindr?!?!?
>>
>>5664751
Cause its safer and guys who contact you know what they want. Compared to tindr which is a minefield. But I would say only like 10% of trans girls on grindr pass
>>
>>5664751

>Also side note, why the fuck are there trans women on fucking Grindr?!?!?

Sex workers and hons mostly. Also because id rather fuck a guy who is confident enough to say he's bi, rather than bullshit me and tell me he's totally str8 for my dick.
>>
>tfw I've never seen my girlfriend's benis after 2 years of dating
; _ ;
>>
File: 1426024101824_20151119_123643.jpg (68 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1426024101824_20151119_123643.jpg
68 KB, 604x453
>>5660432
Some of us do like to use our things and some of us don't. Just ask politely is what I would say op like you did.
>>
I am a male in his early 20's and is curious to experiment with a Trans. I'm from NYC, anyone can give me advice on where and how to approach someone to try new things with?
>>
>>5664751
I just got one to talk to other transgirls, so I could find someone to talk to who wasn't SJW tumblr-tier...

It didn't really work... ;_;
>>
>>5665210
what if she's not even trans
YOU COULD BE DATING A CIS GIRL FOR ALL YOU KNOW
:C
>>
>>5667923

Craigslist.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.