[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans Help General #95
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: Trans Help General.png (208 KB, 694x907) Image search: [Google]
Trans Help General.png
208 KB, 694x907
This is the Trans Help General thread. We'll try to help you here with everything related to being transgender.
This includes questioning, appearance, daily trans problems, medical info, general info and other interesting stuff to name a few.

MTF, FTM and questioning people are all welcome here to help eachother and discuss possible solutions.

You can also share your transgender related stories here. Just came out? Or you just need to get something off your chest?
Maybe something wonderful happened today! We'll be glad to hear it, it's always good to know we're not going through this alone.

Links:
Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
Lots of useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
Am i trans/ trans help threads archive:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/text/trans%20help%20general%20%23/username/annicole/type/op/

Therapists: http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Therapists_by_region
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
sort by transsexual issues

What will hormones do?
mtf: http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
ftm: http://imgur.com/HqTqvJg

Previous thread: >>5619075
>>
Hi.
>>
feedback on voice please?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27371943/2.ogg

ignore cat snoring in the background
>>
>>5660252
Don't know if it's because the english is not my main language, but for me, it's look really natural, nothing seems forced
>>
How do I stop worrying until I can get on HRT?
It's going to be at least a few months and every day I know my body is getting worse and it's driving me bonkers.
>inb4 just get mones sooner lol
Not a possibility unless a fairy tosses them under my pillow.
>>
File: bocboc.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bocboc.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I know this question gets asked a million times over but how do I know for sure if I'm trans?

I'm supposed to get my perscription in a week, I spent the last 6 months fighting to finally get these hormones and now that I can finally have them I've suddenly become nervous and confused as hell.

For the most part I see myself as female on the inside. I've always related better to women and imagined myself as one of them. I love the idea of having female features. My dong has always felt strange, like something that never gave me any emotional pleasure, just physical pleasure. I usually masturbate with a cloth over my dick so I don't have to really see/feel it. I've always like the idea of being penetrated.

Life as a girl seems pretty awesome. And yet I'll have short bursts of wanting to be a guy. Like when watching this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClvX7ED8UUI
or something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

I just get extremely jealous of men and I want to be a funny guy just like them. Like I feel like I wouldn't be as funny as a woman I guess? I'm known amongst my friends for being funny right now and I don't want to lose that.
>>
>>5660512
Avoid any foods rich in testosterone like red meat. Eat less calcium to keep your bones from growing any further.
>>
>>5660569
Also spearmint tea is a natural anti-androgen. If you have a lot of money on hand you could try saw palmetto as well.
>>
>>5660512
Concentrate on work/hobbies.
Practice your voice, this works for ftm too with a different approach.
Try to work on other things that are bothering you.
Basically work towards transitioning as well as you can.
Hormones can only fix so much, but they don't necessarily fix your brain and probably most of other problems you might have.

>>5660539
Hormones or not, you are still yourself.
>>
File: .png (42 KB, 588x600) Image search: [Google]
.png
42 KB, 588x600
>strong gender and genital dysphoria
>hate myself
>want to transition
>scared of becoming a freak
>want to kill myself
>afraid of death
>resign to change nothing
>strong gender and genital dysphoria
This has been repeating in my head at various rates for about 3 years now. Sometimes the cycle takes a few weeks, sometimes a few hours. What do I do?
>>
File: 1449717387934.jpg (43 KB, 353x307) Image search: [Google]
1449717387934.jpg
43 KB, 353x307
>>5660252
I'm no expert on this, but I'd say the resonance is pretty good. Might want to try to work on the pitch, though. Like, when I heard your female voice, I could still tell it was a male speaking. Keep practicing, though! You're making progress!
>>
not a trans issue but how the fuck do i convert complex feelings/thoughts into words?

i come here for advice and i cant even ask cause when i think about my problem my mind is just blank or returns gibberish
>>
>>5662647
If you can't properly articulate your feelings initially you have to write down the basic emotions and whatever sentence fragments you can scrounge up. Then edit that mess until it almost resembles a sensible thought.
>>
>>5661608
idk

I also experience this same thing, although over time it's sort of wearing me down and I'm starting to just hate everything and want to die.
>>
>>5661608
Transition anyway, you don't know if you're gonna be ugly.
>>
I feel like I can't be trans because I only started to really feel it after my teens. It feels like I'm just doing it for attention, but I'm not.
>>
>>5664187
This is why therapy is needed. I too have issues trying to decide if I am trans or something else because of other issue I have. Though I have always had an affinity towards being a woman, and that has led me to realize that I really need to get therapy. I think you need to as well.
>>
File: [squishes externally].png (322 KB, 700x583) Image search: [Google]
[squishes externally].png
322 KB, 700x583
Just got back from the urgent mental health care unit. Got interviewed by 2 psychs.

On the upside I passed, they both thought I was an grill even though I had a male name.
On the downside I now have to go to therapy.

;_;
>>
File: qtkitty.jpg (41 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
qtkitty.jpg
41 KB, 600x364
Hello. I think im gonna kill myself, i-i-i just don't know what to do. I've always related myself as a male since i was a kid, but still i've tried to look like a female, because i do not need any attention. I'm sick of it, I want to be like everyone, i want to love, i want to live like everyone, without suffering. And i really happy for those people who feeling great with their current gender, and for those who accomplish their dream and change it. But me? I don't have money (at all) to do such thing like changing a gender, i don't have any support (my dad is a fucking homophobic and i don't have any friends who will say something nice instead of "ewww"). And even IF somehow i'll become a male, what kind a man i would be with my fucking tiny hands, little body and 160cm tall!? I can't kill myself actually, because of my granny, (she is like a mother to me) she knows about my pain, but i don't want to hurt her. So forgive me for my crying, but i just don't know what to do next...
>>
>>5664493
I'm sad for you, anon. Hons have it bad for sure, but they don't face nearly the difficulties that cats do during transition. It's likely that nobody will ever respect you as a man, and you will likely face more discrimination at work than either cis men or cis women. And nothing is more emasculating than being pet behind the ears, even though it feels so good...
>>
>>5664083
Yeah, I do. >>5646692 I'm not going to have surgery money for a long time.

Even if I can pass publicly, I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life, and who would waste their time on an ugly transgirl? Chasers aren't looking for a long term relationship, they just want to screw a freak like I could be to get it out of their system.
>>
>>5664769
How old are you? Are you a teenager?

Worry about yourself and your mental sanity first. Then worry about your love life. Get a therapist somehow. If you have to give an answer to someone other than the therapist say it's for depression. Get someone else to help you pick your brain.
>>
>>5664493
here is an important thing to know about guys. they tend to be insecure about their height. tall here. in school i'd have guys clearly shorter than me ask my height and act incredulous when i said i was 5'10. they'd claim to be 5'11 (and be visibly shorter than me), and imply i'd been measured incorrectly.

worrying about height is something you have in common with cis guys.

once you're on t and can gain muscle faster, work out. muscle definition makes people clock you as masc (to my own dismay).

as for the hands? just keep em in your pockets.
>>
>>5664971

I don't really have therapist money. My health care would cover hormones after a GD diagnosis but won't cover the therapy to have it diagnosed or any therapy after that to keep me from going nuts.
America, the land of questionable health care ethics.
Besides, I have all the certified armchair psychologists of 4chan at my back. What could possibly go wrong?

I get what you're saying about worrying about myself first, but if I do transition and end up alone I'll probably be more miserable than if I drown my dysphoria in (freshly squeezed non-alcoholic lemonade) but manage to find someone.
Content in (parenthesis) has been modified to comply with Global Rule 1.
>>
>Called a psychologist place
>No one answered
>Called their other location
>A secretary answered, it sounded like I interrupted her from something
>"Hello, ___ ___ ___. ___ speaking, how can I help you?"
>"...hi!"
"Hi. How can I help you?"
It went downhill from there. I didn't know how to phrase what I wanted. I said I wanted to become "a patient". Asked who referred me. Said no one, said I was looking for a place in in my insurance network.
"...so we are?"
"...yeah."
>Stumbled over insurance card information
>Stumbled over phone number
>Asks which doctor I want, just starts listing off last names preceeded by "Dr"
>Didn't know who was a dude or a dudette, didn't know what any of them specialized in
>"Whoever is taking new patients. I don't know any names."
>She says acknowledging but doesn't say who she picked or give any information about them
>She asks what I want to see the doctor for
>ABSOLUTE SILENCE
>I "um" after a few seconds so she knows I'm still on the line
>".... ...just... ... ...general..."
>She seems to take this an answer
>Says they'll call me to schedule an appointment
>I say thanks and she hangs up
>It's been 48 hours
>Paranoid that I gave my phone number wrong somehow
Fortunately I tried some place else and got a much better response.
>>
>>5660539

There are certain advantages that come with being a woman, and certain advantages that come with being a man. You'll just need to decide if the pros of being a woman outweigh the cons. Nobody can have it all.
>>
>>5665151
>Nobody can have it all.
An androgynous hermaphrodite with A cup breasts could have most of it.
>>
>>5660539
Go watch some Wanda Sykes.

Women can be funny too.
>>
>>5665056
Phone calls suck, but you got through it.
>>
>>5665056
This is why it's a good idea to be prepared if you're not good with speaking over the phone. But if it's your first time, I can't really blame you.
>>
>>5665056
A bit late now but you could have just gone to your primary care doctor and said you wanted a referal to a therapist. Could have even sent them an email depending on who you've got.
>>
>>5664493
Come lurk with us in ftmg if you aren't already.
>>
>>5665245
are you more civil and mentally stable in ftmg than the peeps in mtfg?
i can't say, i've never lurked your general
>>
I've been struggling with dysphoria and the idea of transition for most of my life. I've never been happy with myself but never able to commit to the idea of transition. Through introspection I have reached the root of my problem but I don't know what the hell to do with this information.
I am transgender but don't consider transwomen or transmen to be real women or real men respectively. I want to be a woman but I can never become one because I'll never be able to experience childhood as a girl, so I'll never have the foundation that every real woman has built their life on.
It would be nice to have other people consider me to be a woman and treat me as a woman but if I am unable to consider myself a woman I don't believe that my dysphoria will subside.

What the hell am I supposed to do?
>>
>>5665245
No, i've never been there, and i don't know how you guys could actually help me, but thank you anyway.
>>
>>5665552
i'm in a similar position to you too, and i'm still going for it.
i feel that the heavy focus in the west to force trans individuals to try and be invisible and conform absolutely to cis standards is detrimental, and yes - it doesn't acknowledge that when it comes to our upbringings we had to grow up as boys and that will always separate us from cis women.
i felt reassured by the culture surrounding the hijra in south asia, and their recent success in being recognised legally as a "third gender" in many countries.
it doesn't mean that they aim to present androgynously as nonbinary individuals, they are still to all intents and purposes, trans women who want to present as closely to the female type as possible, hormones, surgery and all, but it's an acknowledgement that they have gone through different life experiences and as such cannot be expected to have their worth as humans measured and judged by cis standards.

i understand that many trans individuals in the west WANT to be invisible, they want to go so far in their transition as to never be outed by anything short of the complications surrounding fertility, but this is something only the youngest and most conventionally attractive transitioners can hope to accomplish, and is detrimental to the self worth of those who can't achieve that.
it only aids anti-trans sentiment in labeling us as deluded for insisting we are "real" women by cis standards.
i don't want to be held to cis standards. i just want to be allowed to be me.

-hon
>>
>>5665281
If my brief forays into mtfg have been representative, then yes absolutely.

>>5665627
There's not much practical support to be had, but we're short manlets who can relate to your feels. The thread is there, anyway.
>>
File: Fearofthefuture_wishcandy.jpg (139 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
Fearofthefuture_wishcandy.jpg
139 KB, 600x840
What should I do if I too am in denial?
Got the letter, but I'm OK with my dick, and my mom has gotten into my head about it being a phase.

I also posted a thread that kind of sank, for any additional information about me.
>>5653115
>>
File: redpanda.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
redpanda.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
What size is it reasonable to expect my breasts to grow to if I am starting at 19? Similar to my cis relatives or bigger/ smaller??
>>
>>5665866
B cup after a few years. C if you're lucky.
>>
>>5665866
One cup size smaller is optimistic, but still realistic. Could easily be an A cup forever though. Bigger is almost definitely not happening unless you cut a deal with a supernatural entity of some sort.
>>
Okay, so I found out I was trans over a year ago and now I'm at the point where my options are either waste away until I get the courage to kill myself or just transition and probably kill myself. Well I'm only 20, hit puberty pretty late, and don't have too strong male features so it might go well. Anyways, I've been seeing a therapist about my depression and I'm hoping that they'll find out that I'm trans because I'm not comfortable enough to just up an say it. I've been trying to drop hints and they've talked about androgyny with me but I'm getting a little impatient so I guess I need tips on how to lead them to figuring out my gender issues without me up and telling them. I've done a shit ton of closeted trans things and keep trying to think of ways to bring them up organically, but the conversation keeps shifting to my parents. I know this all sounds a little convoluted but I need help with this
>>
>>5665918
"Doc, I think I may be a transsexual."

That's all you need to say.
>>
>>5665918
Write it down on a piece of paper and shove it in his face you autistic piece of shit. If you can't do that then write it down and tape it to your shit. Then put on an extremely thick and uncomfortable jacket that you will have to take off, exposing your note.
>>
>>5665937
>tape it to your shit
SHIRT. YOUR SHIRT. FUCK.

>>5665933
No, they think they might be transgender. Not the same thing.
>>
>>5665947
I understand that, but I was thinking that talking with a therapist in concerns to transsexualism is more straight to the point. It's like knowing you're trans but seeing a doctor for body dysphoria.
>>
>>5660252
I'd say you're going a little too much into the nose, maybe use a teensy bit more breath to offset that - it's really close though. Also, try and vary your tone a little more if you can. Still though, it's better than my girl voice (which I'd put up here but I have this really weird cough and it hurts to speak).
>>
>>5665683
I just can't accept that myself. I don't want to relegate myself to a 'third gender' or have standards lowered so I can feel good about myself. If you can live with yourself like that, I'm glad you can be happy, but that's never something I could do.

I really need some input from someone with the same fucked up view as mine.
>>
File: DV8gs5tVXeiZi.gif (227 KB, 312x176) Image search: [Google]
DV8gs5tVXeiZi.gif
227 KB, 312x176
>>5665990
>I have this really weird cough and it hurts to speak
Do your knees hurt too?
>>
>>5666010
Hah, I wish. Like anyone would go w/ a hon like me
>>
Wondering where I would buy hormones from, is there multiple places? Are they reputable/discreet? Also, how do you know what dosage to start with if you're self medicating?
>>
>>5665992
I have ridiculously unrealistic standards as well. We don't need to lower our standards to be happy. I've found that it helps to find contentment in knowing that I am doing the very best I can and to worry less about the things which I can't change.
>>
>>5665992
accept that you were born anatomically male. it wasn't your choice, you can't change that fact.

don't see it as "lowering" your standards. just because you're different, doesn't make you less-than.

understand that, as in the case of the hijra, transgender people have thousands of years of recorded history evidencing their prevalence - it's just a fact of life that in organisms with the complex, fine-tuned neurological wiring we have, some people fall outside of the population modal.

i've lived far too much of my life too scared to assert my self, hiding it behind a facade developed out of the longing for social acceptance. but it suffocated who i really was inside and i just can't. don't do that. don't try and live your life to satisfy the expectations of others.
it takes bravery to assert yourself but if you keep on holding it off, it will get to a point where even if you're scared out of your wits you won't feel like you'll have a choice anymore, and that you will HAVE to transition regardless. that is the point i finally reached last year and i wish i had had the guts to accept it sooner.
>>
>>5666025
There's this wonderful place called an endocrinologist's office. I hear they also tailor a dosage plan just for you.

Why self med unless you are living under Sharia law?
>>
>>5660331
>>5662545
>>5665990
This isn't an attempt at a female voice. It's just mitigating the chest vibrations.
>>
I've been trying to get a binder, but don't want a spechul snowflake custom binder. I've finally stopped having to use ace bandages/sports tanks/layering shirts since moving out.
I'm dealing with a lot of issues of sizing--I have a few from gc2b, small, and tried on a friends medium, but the front panel is way forward.
I have the issue of under my chest, my ribcage is very VERY small. (It measures 26" underneath my chest, and I'm in between a size small and medium gc2b above that, across my chest). Does anyone else have this experience?
>>
>>5666036
>>5666042
This helped me.
>find contentment in knowing that I am doing the very best I can
>hiding it behind a facade developed out of the longing for social acceptance
These in particular struck the right chords.

I think I'll see a therapist and get diagnosed with dysphoria. Start at the beginning, right? Thanks anon and not anon.
>>
>>5666066
Oh, then you're doing fantastically. Keep it up!
>>
>>5660569
>>5660592
>Avoid any foods rich in testosterone like red meat
>spearmint tea is a natural anti-androgen
Ok, I picked up spearmint tea, and am going to replace my red meats with chicken and salmon. Should I just drink this tea constantly or what?
>If you have a lot of money on hand you could try saw palmetto as well.
I did find some but it was only $7 for 250 capsules and was marketed as good for prostate health so I didn't think it was the right thing.

>>5660619
>Practice your voice
I found this http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge in /mtfg/, is it any good? Would I be better off with a speech therapist? The pb mentions 'shortcut' a lot and that doesn't really inspire a lot of confidence, but it also mentions 'free' a lot which is a major turn on.
>>
>>5666315
Yes, it's good. It's the same advice you would get from a speech therapist. Consider seeing one only after trying to learn on your own.
>>
>>5665798
Being ok with your genitals isn't uncommon.
Parents hold out hope that it's a phase because they're scared to adapt to an new and unknown future, on behalf of their child and themselves.
The fact that you don't exude the same confidence and happiness as (semi-)celebrities doesn't mean you're not trans. A lack of confidence doesn't make you a faker. It's a big deal, so it's natural to ponder, weigh and do test-runs before going full stride ahead. "don't fix what's not broken" is good advice only if status quo actually isn't broken. In the end you're the judge of this.

You should definitely try to get another therapist, I think you need a pinch of luck to find a good one first try (though not knowing what GID is is ridiculous for someone billed as a gender therapist).
>>
File: 20160204_175936.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160204_175936.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
This is my first time posting in this subforum. I've recently started going to a therapist for gender issues that I've been suppressing my whole life. Its been a long time since I put on women's clothes but my girlfriend is at work and I tried on an outfit. I never really thought I'd pass but besides my face, I was pretty surprised.

Anyways. I've been severaly depressed over the last few months because I keep telling myself my face is way too masculine to pass no matter what my body looks like. How powerful is FFS and HRT to a male face?
>>
>>5666897
Go look at the timelines.
It's fucking magic.
>>
>>5659468
For various reasons I wouldn't be able to start transition on my own for about a year, and would need at least one of my parent's help. The problem is my father would kill me and bury me in the yard and my mother would probably not react well either. Should I just try coming out to my mother, or should I just tell her I want to see a therapist for depression and then play it by ear?
>>
>>5667008
Can't really suggest coming out to either if one of them could have a really bad reaction. At least not without backup in the form of friends and a place to stay. You should get a therapist first.
>>
File: 1453722746819.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1453722746819.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1800
>>5666315
Well, according to pic related, you should have at least two cups a day.

Full disclaimer, though, it was just something I ran across while browsing /lgbt/. I have no idea how much of it is accurate. The logic seems sound enough to me, though, and it matches up with some other research I've done, which is why I've been following it.
>>
I feel like I have done more to address my feelings on transness in a productive way in the last week than I have in my entire life up until that point. At various points of crisis in my life I started to do some research but I always felt that it was wrong to do so. Like, even by reading up on what it might mean to be trans or what the effects of HRT felt so scandalous and wrong. Like I was allowing myself to be mislead and just giving in to whatever deviant and diasperate thoughts creep up on me sometimes.

And part of it was that I was scared too. Because sometimes I could imagine the results as being positive; but also seeing that the road ahead wouldbe long and scary. That id have to put my career on hold. Find new friends. Abandon my family. And all for what? Because my fucked up brain was telling me I liked dresses and wanted to be cute? (Of course its much more than that- but that's what the "logical" part of me was telling the rest of me- that whatever I was feeling was just only just superficial). But I never allowed my chance the chance to explore the questions, because I thought "if you ask yourself if you're trans- than that's the same as admitting that you are". But, wow, that's totally not the case is it?

So start small. I let my hair grow out, because I like it better that way. I let my nails grow out because I always thought nail polish was cool and I want to try it. I painted my nails. It was cute (by my standards). I kept a journal of mostly run on sentences and posts I copied from off here. I read a lot of articles about what it means to be trans. The way dysphoria manifests in people. How similar is it to my experience? how do I feel when I out loud "I am transgender" (okay- haven't gotten that far... Baby steps)

so why bother blog that out even? Because it's been helpful to shout at the void and hear an echo back. Because it's made me a little less alone. Because I want to not be guilty of being anything except confused.
>>
Tips on coming out to parents? My parents are fairly liberal but I still don't know how they'll react.

I've been talking to friends and a therapist about this issue for like 2 years, but I don't think I can get the ball rolling on anything without telling them.
>>
>>5667550
Do what i did. Build up the issue a week as some ominous horrible problem that you got. Your parents will expect the worst at this point already so they will most likely be relieved about you just being trans.
>>
Sorry i know this board is already a cesspool of negativity and self pity and nobody needs another one of these but i am sad. I went to a gender therapist who is willing to work with me even though i can hardly pay for more than 2 sessions a month. Not sure how long until i could start on HRM. But i think i will never pass with just that. My body seems workable but my face is too deformed by puberty to ever look feminine again by just taking hormones. I already went and got opinions several places. Hard to explain my situation but i simply don't have the money for any kind of surgery nor will i ever be likely to have it unless i am given it somehow. I will probably never have my face, voice and genitalia corrected and always see a man when i look into the mirror. You know if there was just no way to make me passable it would be easier to bear than knowing that it can be done but i just wont be able to have it. It is the ultimate fuck you from the universe right after not being born as a girl. The thought keeps me up at night for hours on end. I am holding out to see what HRT does to me but at this point in time I wish that i could just start over or at least have a peacefull death and be at rest.
>>
>>5667573
I don't really understand what you mean by this.
>>
>>5667628
Sorry i derped there.
What i did unintentionally was essentially making my parents feel like there is something horribly wrong with me for weeks but without ever actually telling them what it was. So when i finally told them they where just relieved that I wasen't hearing voices telling me to kill people or something like that.
Maybe not the best strategy but it worked for me.
>>
File: question.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Can you take cypro sublingually? It has a rather mild taste and melts rather fast or does it only work if it goes through liver?
>>
>>5667539
Just wanted to say that your post made me smile. I've been trying to take my own small steps lately to kind of "test the waters". At this point, I'm not sure if I'm trans, but I know that when I dress up at home, put on mascara, or even just delicately apply lip balm, it makes me happy. And at this point, that's enough. I can take my time to figure things out and see how far I want to take it. But in the meantime, just knowing that other people feel similar to me makes it all the better. So thank you for that. :-)
>>
>>5667539
This post made me smile. I can relate to so much of your process. Takes me back into the big surge of ineffable emotion I felt when I first dared to look those feelings in the eye. It's indeed nice to know you're not alone.
>>
>>5667573
>>5667664
I have been doing exactly this unintentionally with my parents since November and it has created a lot of negative tension in our relationship. My mom ultimately thinks I'm disowning her. She even admitted fear that I might kill her, which makes no sense to me because I wouldn't. She is blaming herself for a lot of things now.
>>
Is there any way to take hormones and keep your dick from getting smaller?
>>
>>5668270
lmao are you a femboy or a dickgirl?
buy a hydromax pump maybe?
>>
>>5667595
Voice you can do on your own. http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge
Face you can just give hormones a shot and hope for the best.
Genitalia is way out there. Whatever you do don't get one of those $2000 Thai jobs. That is a shortcut to suicide.
I wish you the best of luck. If it's any consolation I am also hideous and poor but will continue to live even if I never pass and am just an ugly femboy with bitchtits for the rest of my life.

>>5668270
'Use' it to stop the muscles from atrophying. Shouldn't get too much smaller, but your body might decide FUCK YOU and you'll have a 2 inch nub by the end of 6 months.
>>
>>5667198
I can play off therapy as depression but I can't really justify picking up estrogen at the pharmacy.
I get that I should have a back up plan, but I have other medical conditions that make me very dependant on them, at least for now.
I just can't stand letting testosterone do more damage until I can treat myself.
>>
1-3 begin transition
4-6 repress dysphoria
7-9 continue to live as femboy
0 - kill myself
>>
>>5669222
Deus Vult.
See you on the other side homos.
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 200x200
>>5659468
Hey I didn't want to make a new post just about this. But Im a male wore women's clothing from head to toe for the first time just yesterday.

It felt so amazing, I felt "free" as cheesy as it may sound. I even put lipstick and eyeliner on, I really like what I saw in the mirror, not in a sexual way but it just looked right. (I'm sure I looked awful)

I'm not gay, I find women attractive and I do like my penis and don't want to part with it. But I feel like I want to be a "girl", just one with a penis who likes women.

That being said I'd feel weird if someone else called me a girl or said she instead of he. I'd really like if I could just go out dressed as a "girl".

Help? Am I fucked up or something? Am I even welcome on this board? Should I be asking this somewhere else or even at all? I don't know what to think of myself...
>>
>>5667878
>>5667957

So, see? It is worth it to shout at the void because sometimes the void shouts back.

Glad to have made you smile anon(s). It's good to be heard
>>
>>5669295
Explore it. You might just like to cross dress.

I personally felt very similar to you the first time I tried on women's clothing. I went on to develop very severe gender dysphoria, but that's just me.
>>
>>5669295
You'll be on HRT chugging jizz in no time.

Or maybe you're just a crossdresser, which is still a thing despite what all the bitter trannies out there will tell you.

It's not unreasonable to think you might be repressing something, but at the same time it isn't reasonable to assume you are.

At any rate, get some nice panties you fruit. See where it takes you, and don't let anyone else, especially someone here, tell you what you are or want.
>>
>>5670242
>>5670195
Thank you so much for your help, I guess I'll calm down and just see where it takes me.
>>
>>5670242
>You'll be on HRT chugging jizz in no time.
lol hormones don't make you suddenly become attracted to dudes... if s/he likes girls now, s/he's going to like girls as a trans woman
>>
>>5670796
They might though, personally I have seen a shift, I was only attracted to women pre-HRT and now 4 months in I'd rather say I'm bi leaning straight
>>
So, physical health question: I started HRT a few months ago (MtF) and while it's been going well so far, I've been having some health problems since starting.

I've always been prone to aches and pains, but since starting hormones, they've been more frequent and more intense. Since last night, I've had a really persistent headache and neckache on one side of my body, and I had a slight fever earlier but no other flu symptoms. Last week I had severe pain in one side of my abdomen, which lasted for a day or two. I've also had on and off pain in my lower abdomen, right above my genitalia, for the past few weeks. I've been getting dehydrated a lot too, and urinating a lot more (I've heard that's common for people on anti-androgens but I'm only taking estrogen).

Are any of these symptoms, or health problems in general, normal for people on HRT? If so, are these problems permanent or do they go away after a while? Should I be worried about any of this? Should I see a doctor? (None of my doctors know I'm on hormones other than the endocrinologist I'm seeing for HRT, is that something necessary to tell them?)
>>
>>5670796
Anytime someone starts a thread about HRT and orientation, the majority of posters say that they became at least a little more attracted to men after HRT, sometimes a lot more.
>>
>>5670859
>>5670871
Weird. I've always had a slight attraction to men and a very strong preference for women, and HRT hasn't changed that at all. If anything, it's just made me less attracted to people in general, my sex drive is a lot lower.
>>
>>5670870
Yeah, you should probably tell your fucking doctors.
Aches and pains are to be expected, but you have every reason to be worried. This stuff isn't natural (not that anything that isn't natural is poison) but they aren't really good for your health. I'd see a doctor if you have any concerns.
As far as being worried that they're permanent, they shouldn't be. You're going through puberty again and your body isn't pleased about it. It's letting you know that something is amiss.
>>
File: goDoc.png (548 KB, 639x883) Image search: [Google]
goDoc.png
548 KB, 639x883
>>5670870
Are you afraid to tell your other doctors that you're on hormones because they might tell you to get off them? You should emphasize that your transition is not something you can stop lightly, because it is a health concern too. But listen to your doctors.
>>
>go to starbucks
>order out
>say name is joe/jo
>see how they spell it
Is this a reliable pass test or is it just mean to the barista?
>>
>>5671102
it'll come back spelled n'djeoh anyway
>>
>>5670963
I know it's not natural, just wondering if those are normal symptoms for people on HRT.

How long does the puberty phase of transitioning last? If I suddenly stopped taking HRT, would that make things better or worse?

>>5671087
Yeah, I feel like they'd tell me to stop HRT. And I'm worried they might start blaming all my health problems on hormones, even if other things were responsible. And I'm also worried they'd outright discriminate against me for being trans, or feel uncomfortable around me.
>>
File: 1449718471313.jpg (68 KB, 542x550) Image search: [Google]
1449718471313.jpg
68 KB, 542x550
>>5671105
>>
>>5659468
Cross post cause mtf Gen is garbage

>>5671258
So let me start by saying I'm not a trip.
I'm a transgirl that moved to TN for God knows what reason anyways I need to find an informed consent clinic stat as I'm running out of mones I bought when in house was still in biz of giving hormones like candy. What is the closet clinic or site like in house that doesn't require a signature or anything? And I was taking injections should I just find something else cause I hated how my levels were all over the place?
>>
>>5671102
>Actually giving your name to a Starbucks employee.
Everyone knows they can't even spell coffee, let alone your name.
>>
>>5671325
I'm sure they could handle a fake name with two or three letters.
>>
>>5671102
A friend of mine named Alex has gotten Alice back despite being a very masculine CIS man. I wouldn't bother with that.

>>5671134
Typically no more than one year. Stopping wouldn't make it worse, but only hormone rebalancing or 'detransitioning' will truly amend it. Hormones exert huge amounts of control over the body, and you are playing God right now.
>Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.
Why didn't you do your research before starting this? You are aware that what you are doing is very serious and should not be taken lightly, right?
>>
>>5671356
I just say Mike, and they still fuck that up lol. Unless the guys cute then I make a lame joke.
>>
I'm a 19 yo self medding britfag, earlier today my mum told me she found all my shit. Pills, clothes, yaoi, etc.
I should be happy that she seems accepting but I just can't deal with the situation, I don't know if it's shame or what but I'm literally shaking and feel sick that somebody found out about me, I can't look her in the eyes even.
Does anyone have any advice at all??? I feel like dying.
>>
>>5671422
Well since she didn't basket your goods I'd say things are alright.
You will need to talk to her about it though. Maybe not right this second, but soon. She's probably very worried too.
My advice would be to hide your secrets better in the future, but that doesn't really help now.
Good luck.
>>
>>5671311
Glad to see there's help here.
>>
forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I'm not trans. Is it possible for someone who isn't to experience dysphoria? if so then I have for a long time. See, one of my legs is all fucked up and has been for about 20 years. It hurts to run or to walk more than a mile. I walk more than that daily and still play sports when I can, but every morning my game leg hurts like all hell as a result.

I fucking hate it. I'm tired of my deformed, broke-ass limb and haven't been able to find any way medically or otherwise to fix it.
>>
>>5671909
The kind of dysphoria experienced by transsexuals is mental. It's not physical pain like you're describing.
>>
>>5671311
>>5671908
How about you do your own goddamn research? Tennessee isn't exactly a great place so I don't see why you expect anyone to know where to get hormones there.
You could try this list, I guess.
http://www.tvals.org/medical-resources/
>>
>>5671909
Do you feel as if your leg doesn't belong there? Like you want it gone?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

Changing ones sex is one thing, but removing a limb is another... Don't do it buddy.
>>
>>5671909
>dysphoria
>a state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.
So yes, it is possible for anyone to experience it for just about any reason. The thing is, we deal with 'gender dysphoria' here. Sometimes that gets broken down into 'genital dysphoria', 'social dysphoria', etc. but at its root all we discuss is being really upset that you aren't what gender you want to be and ways to stop being reminded of that. What you're describing is in fact dysphoria, though of course not gender dysphoria. Dysphoria is also common in diabetics, the crippled, and the autistic; basically anyone with a condition they can't deal with that makes them chronically depressed. It is not, however, gender dysphoria, so we can't really help you find coping methods.

Also this >>5671961 do not remove leg if that's what you're thinking.
>>
>>5671945
Cause it's possible there could be a tranny that lives in Tennessee? I done my research all the places that have informed consent are super far away and I don't have a car. Id go self
Med but even in house requires a perscription. And all day chemist has Jack shit, qhi is getting as rigid as in house. Isn't this thread for help I'd expect such snarky answer from mtfgen not here.
>>
>>5672036
>even in house requires a perscription
Many people here have said that if you tell them you'll fax it then they'll send you your order anyway; I haven't seen anyone refute that so far.
>>
>>5672036
My order from inhouse was shipped and delivered despite no prescription being provided.
>>
>>5671961
fuck no, I don't want the damn thing gone. I just want one that works properly; medical science is at this juncture unable to provide one.

My dad spent a few years trying to talk me into getting it amputated but I wouldn't do it.

sorry to vent about unrelated shit in y'alls thread. peace!
>>
>>5672075
Sorry we couldn't help, peace.
>>
>>5672050
Its bullshit I can provide proof on sick of these stupid memes. They said we haven't received your FAX and nothing.

>>5672054
Lies. Or you were a customer already which case they don't care it's the new people they fuck.
>>
>>5672110
My order was the first I placed and it was two weeks ago.
>>
>>5672110
They could have different rules about requiring a prescription depending on where they're shipping it to.
>>
>>5672123

did you use echeck or are a returning customer?
>>
>>5672143
Its the USA the regulations should be all the same.
>>
>>5672152
echeck

the phone call to confirm the echeck was unexpected and caught me by surprise, it's a good thing I provided legit information
>>
>>5672160
>Its the USA the regulations should be all the same.
Hell the fuck no. State law overrides federal law on these matters all the time. For example; state gun laws.
>>
How do I give up?

I'll never have surgery money and don't want to be a hon.
>>
What is the best anti-androgen? Living in the UK, self-medding, and I want to do the best I can with regards to the early stages of female development before I make it to the clinic. Spiro, cypro, bicalutamide?
>>
>>5671422
Ouch. What you're experiencing is a natural reaction to anyone finding out sensitive personal info you didn't feel prepared to share.
Once you've calmed down a bit and gathered your thoughts, you should talk to her. She's probably googling stuff, not sure what to do or how feel. Who knows what she's reading. Understand, it's scary for a parent to discover so much stuff that's totally alien to them. This will be uncomfortable and awkward, but if you talk to her and establish honest communication sooner rather than later then she might have an easier time coming around.
I had a similar experience, and my reaction may/may not be like yours; use what applies. In the aftermath of the situation my mom had a difficult time coping with it all, which I felt she had no right to. So I threw a tantrum and left my mom in the cold for the beginning of my transition. I really regret it because even if it was my prerogative to go through with it (and it was definitely happening regardless of her feelings), by not taking it upon myself to talk to her about it and include her to some extent she was left feeling massive anxiety on my behalf, trying to piece together how I felt and what I was doing to myself through whatever she could find online. I didn't like that on top of transition I had to deal with her emotional fallout, which from my end took shape in her bringing up alarmist articles she'd read. Had I had some distance I'd have understood there was more to it. There should be a modified Kübler-Ross model for all this.
You should be honest with her. Tell her that you weren't ready for anyone to know, and you're feeling stripped naked. She should know that it isn't something you take lightly. It's no hobby. Get a couple of links for her to read - stuff that aligns with your own understanding of yourself. Listen to her feelings but don't yield your own. In the time ahead you might have to re-emphasize the point that this is happening and she shouldn't try to stop it.
>>
>>5672172
I never got a call they just asked for the fax and nothing.

>>5672182
Shot your right ugh I hate this hell hole but I'm stuck here for now with my job I've been here for for two years now and I'm pretty sure im trapped.
>>
>>5672446
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
>>
>>5672640
This, to be frank
>>
>>5672658
No. Don't be Frank. Unless you're FtM. Then be Frank.
But don't be Frank. That's a shit name.

This was a lot funnier in my head.
>>
>>5672661
I giggled.
>>
>>5672661
I lol'd ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: 250.gif (2 MB, 233x313) Image search: [Google]
250.gif
2 MB, 233x313
FtM with severe social anxiety here. I really want to build some muscle, but I'm a poorfag and can't bring myself to go to a gym or somewhere public. The thought of sweating and grunting and embarrassing myself by being super weak in front of other people is excruciating. What do people even do in gyms? I've never had a gym membership. Do they talk to each other? Do they make eye contact?

>move into new apartment complex with fitness room
>"I'll work out all the time and I won't have to buy my own weights and this will be great!"
>can't even get up the courage to walk through the fucking door
>finally force myself to go in there today
>it's empty except for one young woman finishing up her workout
>walk around room, awkwardly inspecting the machines and weights
>she's just sitting; neither of us have acknowledged the other
>be about to explode into spaghetti
>stand and stare quizzically at one of the machines, hoping she'll go away
>she's still sitting by the door, playing with her phone
>oh god what the fuck do I do
>rush out the door and back up to my apartment, defeated

Should I stick with bodyweight fitness shit? Should I save up and buy weights of my own so I can keep hiding in my apartment? Should I try to use the machines in the fitness center and probably make an idiot of myself? Should I just go ahead and an hero now?
>>
>>5672713
Bodyweight is good unless you're trying to get really jacked.
>>
>>5672713
Would it help if you listened to music though headphones while you work out? It may give you the feeling of separation from your surroundings that you need to be comfortable.

Unless your problem is not knowing how to operate the machines, then I'm in the same position and can't give advice.
>>
>>5672661
I'm>>5672658. I *am* FtM so I'm just a little Frank.

:^)
>>
>>5665218
I tried that route first.

I haven't seen a doctor in six and a half years. Finally got insurance and tried to get in with him, apparently he retires next month and said they'd stick me with someone else and treat me like a new patient. Said they could get me in March 10th. So wait a month to get a referral to wait another month? Fuck that.

The other place responded to my email within 12 hours, she said she'd call me Friday (today). I got off work at 4 am and slept about 5 hours. This has been me all day.

In retrospect I probably should have told her I work overnight so call me anytime. She's probably waiting for regular business hours to be over.
>>
>>5672803
Hahaha. Wrong image. Guess which board I'm from?
>>
>>5672713
Bro, the polite nod of acknowledgement if she meets your eyes and a "morning." or "hey". Then that's it, that's all you need. Then go about your business.
>>
Is the use of a mantra dangerous for transitioning?

Whenever I am doubting myself I have a mantra I recite in my head to restore my determination, but I am hesitant to rely on it for trans issues because I don't want to force myself to do something I don't really want to do...
...on the other hand, I don't want to wimp out, stop, and regret it later.
>>
>>5659468
How do you know if you want to transition for the right reasons? All this AGP stuff flying around has me in a tizzy. I'm fairly certain that I hate myself because I'm masculine but I might just hate my masculinity because I'm a pathetic failure of a man with a tiny penis. I think that I might be happier if I was a girl but I don't really know. I'm attracted to the idea of having a vagina but the reality of SRS revolts me. I get absolutely nothing out of the idea of being a woman over the age of 45. I think it might just be escapism. I just don't know.
>>
File: 1453976234393.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1453976234393.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
>>5659468
Alright, it's late and i'm super tired but i keep thinking about this and maybe you can help me. I met a guy...

So basically we dated during summer and had a great time together, till i had a depressive phase or something and ignored him without a reason. I just stopped replying to his messages, deleted my social media and stopped caring. Sometimes he annoyed me, he had little quirks which could drive me insane... I forgot him for a few months, till he messaged me again two weeks ago.
I was high off my mind on opiates that evening, crying tears of joy and was just happy to be alive on this earth and had so many caring people arround me and then ´bzzzz! bzzzw!´ - "hello, how are you doing?"
It was him. I messaged back. I explained why i cut contact, that i'm trans (i'm basically stealth at this point and i don't think he knew anything back then) and that i'm so terrible sorry for hurting him so bad.
He seemed to understand, he didn't seem angry and most imporantly: he didn't care that i was trans.
I don't even know if he knows what trans means; i'm just not sure where this is leading to. He lives abroad and will drive a few hours just to see me for 2-3 days and i'm kinda afraid and kinda stressed about it. He stated that he may move to my city, even if he won't get the job he applied for. He said that he thought about me almost daily, messaged me every few days/weeks and couldn't get me out of his head. "We had a great time together and i got to know you as a wonderful girl, i just want to spend time with you and get to know you better"

I just can't grasp it... this guy is extremely attractive, has a car, money, something like a career and i'm working part-time in a lab, have no money whatsover and try to finish my studies with no drive left.
Is this true? Can this be true? I just feel like shit that someone truly seems to love me, that he's ready to take so much risks for an idiot like me.
I kinda want this but kinda not? Am i overthinking everything?
>>
>>5673236
>I get absolutely nothing out of the idea of being a woman over the age of 45
I'm starting to think that's just an age thing.
What do men have at 45? Do you honestly know people of any age over 45 who has something physically desirable?

You're probably just thinking of Hollywood actors. And guess what, they look like that because they're the handsomest motherfuckers in the world because they make the beauty standard and their careers revolve around their looks, at least indirectly.

Surely you can still have your same hobbies and job as either gender.
>>
>>5673277
Well, shouldn't I be happier with the idea of being a woman at any age?
Wouldn't it support my AGP hypothesis to only like the idea of being a girl rather than a mature adult woman?
>>
>>5673290
Oh.
Would you be happier with being a man at 45?
I thought you were neutral on it.
>>
>>5673302
Just neutral, yeah.
>>
File: 1405186075980.jpg (35 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
1405186075980.jpg
35 KB, 638x638
I'm pretty sure that if any member of my family opposed my transition, I wouldn't do it. I couldn't. My family mean more to me than I do. God, it feels bad.
>>
>>5673236
I doubt most cis women get much out of the idea of being a woman over the age of 45 either. Pretty much nobody would choose to enter late middle age or latter if it were a choice.
>>
>>5673382
Do you think any of them will be opposed?
>>
>>5673382
>implying being selfish is a good thing
The good news is, if you were raised like that, your family is probably not so selfish themselves as to stop you.
>>
How much does HRT cost?
>>
>>5673412
$30-100 in the US.
Depends on your delivery method, state, and who you're getting it from.
>>
>>5673435
Err, that's monthly.
Probably should have mentioned.
>>
>>5673435
>>5673443
Oh hey, that's...cheaper than I thought.
>>
>>5673406
My mom would stand by me through a lot of bullshit, if I killed somebody I'm pretty sure she'd get me arrested but agree that my actions were probably justified. I just worry that this would be something even she can't accept. Or any of them would think I would be screwing up my life, protecting me from a stupid decision.

>>5673409
Which is the selfish option, going my way or going my family's way?
>>
>>5673455
Yeah. The surgery is where they get you.
>>
>>5673456
Do you really think that they would react worse to you transitioning than to you murdering someone? (I mean, I get how you're feeling, I felt that way too. But you need to not let your feelings make you falsely judge the situation as worse than it is.)
>>
>>5673513
Not him/her/xer/they/xey/tumblr but there are some families who would gladly take murder of transgender. Namely mine. In fact, coming out to them would probably result in a murder. Which is why I'm going boymode until I can change my name and disappear.
>>
>>5673513
Transition is... public and embarassing. I'm the good one, I don't want to disappoint anybody. Murder is a mistake, transition is a continued choice. Branches of my family are so estranged and alienated from each other, I don't want to be rejected by the little family I have left.
>>
>>5673595
I get that all too well. I guess another option would be to talk to them about how you feel without saying that you are or are not transitioning, and see how they respond. That way you aren't making a continuous choice (yet at least), you're just saying how you feel at the moment.
>>
>>5673382
I'm kind of in the same boat, but at the same time, it's about what makes you happy. At the end of the day, you don't have to answer to anyone except for yourself. Not your friends, not your family, nobody. So it really doesn't matter if every single person in the world loves you for who you are, if you hate yourself, trust me, you'll feel it.

I'm not saying to be a completely selfish dick about it, but I am saying that if you live your life constantly trying to satisfy everyone except for yourself, you'll probably end up disappointed.
>>
>>5672713

re: working out. Did the machines in the fitness center have instructions or diagrams on them? I think that's a sort of common thing for exercise equipment. It's totally acceptable to study those before getting going on something. Thats what I did / still do
>>
>>5673456
Unless your family has said something in the past incredibly negative about someone gay or someone who looked like a transvestite -or- is deeply religious I'm going to make a disgustingly over generalization and assume overall the generation that raised the generation in their 20's is more liberal about this than you would imagine. In part, that's thanks to media pushing gays and weird people into the spotlight to humanize what was once just seen as sexual deviancy but is now seen as people with alternative lifestyles.
>>
>>5673595
>I'm the good one, I don't want to disappoint anybody
That sounds so familiar. I've felt that way since I first told them and chickened out. Decided to just get really religious instead. All that did was make me feel guilty for my mind as well as still hate my body for years, hoping that God would just fix me.
>>
>>5672036
Very possible, actually. I am.
I haven't started HRT yet though. Just recently starting seeing a therapist.
I am seeing a very nice and supportive therapist who specializes in this stuff though, if you need one.
>>
Ok so I don't think I'm trans. I thought I was for about 3 years but now I'm over it. Just suddenly stopped caring. Pre-HRT but figuratively balls deep in the femboy lifestyle. I'm just not feeling any of it anymore. What the fuck?

Is this a thing that happens? Am I going to be alright?
>>
>>5673256
Sounds like overthinking to me; just see where meeting again takes you.
>>
>>5673818
If you're happy and you know it, head to /femgen/.

Then eventually get paranoid about losing your feminine beauty and take fem&ms and accidentally transition anyway.
>>
>>5673888
No no no. Like. ANY of it.
I'm still gay but all this girly shit's lost on me now. Last 10 days or so, consistently.
>>
>>5673256
Are you afraid of the relationship falling apart and the subsequent blame you might feel? It might fall apart. But then again it might not, and if you actually want this ,but don't find out for yourself whether it would work out then it could haunt your quiet moments for a long time.

It's a common problem for trans people not to feel worthy of love or anything good. It's also horseshit. It's horseshit.

Meet up with this guy. Don't devalue yourself over not having the same social status as he does. See where it goes. And get enough vitamin D and some good pre/probiotics in you. It's no silver bullet cure, but it can dampen depressive phases - and it sure washed my brain. (On that note, it sounded like a great night but stay careful of the opiates. They're lovely, but they're crafty and looking to get paid down the line. As you know, but still.)

Good luck, anon.
>>
Anyone else want to transition but not sure if it'll even make them happy?

I don't think being an ugly hon would ease my dysphoria at all.
>>
>>5674346
A transitioning MtF doesn't necessarily always turn into a hon. It happens when they stop giving ALL fucks about what others think of them and start wearing horrendously cheap wigs, neon purple eyeshadow, red heels... You get the idea. That's their idea of transitioning, but not yours. Go at your own pace. "Transitioning" only needs to mean going as far comfortably possible. You don't need to present female immediatly. Start HRT now, let it do its work, and in the mean time work a good-paying job while presenting male. In only a few years you'll have money for all the FFS needed.
>>
>>5674346
Yeah. That's sort of where I'm at? I've moved on from the fear and confusion of what being trans might mean to me and bowled headlong into the fear of what happens if I transitioned and it was terrible. I think a lot of folks in these threads are at that point. Like, that they feel like crap in their current identity, but don't necessarily want to trade that for feeling like crap in another one.

To me it feels kind of like choosing the devil you know over the devil you don't? You know you're unhappy now (I'm using the royal you here, not you specially anon) but you're afraid you'd be even MORE unhappy in the future. Kind of a scary proposition.

I can't say as I have a ton of guidance. I try to practice small steps. Earlier tonight I did some make up and looked very intently in the mirror to see what I saw. I pushed around my skin. Felt my bones. Analyzed every errant bit of stubble. Tried looking from a few different angles; covered some parts of my face. Or others. In the end I felt ugly and decidedly unfeminine; but not necessarily uncomfortable. It was nice to at least try something on even if it totally didn't work.

So, I don't know. You're not alone anon. Do you ever try small steps? Small expressions? How have you felt after trying something more related to your desired indentity?
>>
>>5673797
Awesome sorry I missed you reply you could just link a website or something I don't trust this site enough for you to post someone else personal information but please any help is greatly appreciated .
>>
>>5674436
I guess that could work... How would I hide my fancy new tits though?

>>5674451
Sort of. I shaved off all my body hair and that made me kinda happy. My outlook is more A) Do nothing and hate myself a lot. or B) Transition and either hate myself a little or hate myself too much and invest in a helium tank. I don't know what to do. I've always been a gambler but I don't like my odds...
>>
>>5674484
(dunno how 4chan handles posting links but here we go)

http://www.groupaxiom.com/ShanaVHamiltonLockwoodPhD.en.html

The website's coloring seems to have broken somewhat for me, dunno what that's about.

It's just the coloring of the site though.
Where it says "please go to the link below to create an account" etc etc, highlight the blue line next to that little paragraph. For some reason the link is in some kind of spoiler.
>>
So, I'm going to self-med because I don't have health insurance. I've narrowed who I'm going to buy from down to IHP or ADC, because those are the only two that can be trusted apparently. But having said that, just HOW trustworthy are they? And which one is faster with delivery?
>>
>>5673637
Maybe. I feel like that would snowball, since a logical question is "so what, are you going to change?" Then I'd panic and give the game away.
>>5673716
The self-hatred might kill me, but doing something that pushes my family away will cause different self-hatred and that might kill me. I just really hope they let me try for the sake of my sanity.
>>5673754
Religion around here isn't really the done thing, but neither is transgenderism. My parents seem to regard homosexuality as some kind of strange novelty, in a "oh those wacky gays" kind of way. There's not much of a precedent.
>>5673765
I think I'm sort of getting religious because I'm scared God is going to be really pissed at me. You might notice a theme here of "oh man everyone is going to be so mad oh man".
>>
If I take a high enough dose of antidepressants will that kill my (transgender) feelings?
>>
>>5676246
No.
Lobotomy will kill most if not all of your feelings though.
>>
>>5676119
>You might notice a theme here of "oh man everyone is going to be so mad oh man".
Literally me.

I was always scared to do anything that someone might point out. I shaved my legs because I liked it until my dad noticed it, he was amused and asked why I did it. I told him I didn't know then just stopped because of that innocent conversation.

I was scared to grow my hair at all because someone would point it out.

I hated looking at myself so I hated showering. This lead to my family always pointing out when I showered which made me want to shower even less.

It's pretty awful how pathetic and soft I was at one point.
>>
I can't get over the feeling that I'm not worth the effort. It's too late for me to be anything but an awful awful hon. I just want to lie down and accept I'm going to be masculine forever to save myself the heartbreak (and the money).
>>
>>5676360
I get these kinds of thoughts alot aswell, what do you think causes them?
>>
How do I lose muscle faster?
>>
>>5676313
How can I get a lobotomy? Being a drooling vegetable is better than being trans.
>>
>>5676422
//BROSCIENCE//
>eat white bread
>drink from plastic water bottles
>eat lots of almonds
>masturbate regularly without eating your semen
>cardio
//BROSCIENCE//

Just stop lifting senpai.
>>
>>5676425
You'll have to DIY.
Should be a video on dailymotion or something.
>>
>>5676417
Honestly? Probably being a little bitch, i.e. sensitivity and insecurity. Not wanting to be talked about, not wanting to be noticed.

Also not wanting to be a disappointment. When people tell you your entire childhood you're "the good child" who "never caused any problems" you can't step away from what you think they expect from you or tell them anything that sounds weird because you're worried you'll get punished. Even though you were never punished for anything and they've never said they were disappointed in you in any way.

Maybe partially paranoia.

I don't know, I'm going to see a therapist about how much I hate all my masculine traits and how depressed I was from puberty and I'm sure we're going to have to drag all of these feelings out to talk about them as well. What are the odds I get the crazy pills I want to take this decade? I'm worried if there's no dysphoria about people seeing me as a guy (it's all I've known) and I don't hate my penis she's going to laugh at me and tells me I'm not "trans".

But I feel for me it's time to stop worrying about what others think. I like "who I am" as far as my personality now that I just act and do whatever I want. But I still absolutely hate my body and all the male things I see in the mirror.
>>
>>5676469
If you have strong dissatisfaction, you have dysphoria. It doesn't matter that you meet all of the listed criteriae, and a good therapist should recognize that.
>>
>>5672182
>>5672617

What are you talking about? Federal laws always have higher authority than state laws. A state may go, "Muh-muh state sovereignty," and they may try to start something, but they're just the federal government's little cuck bitch, and they'll be saying, "Yes, daddy," by the end. School desegregation as an example, including 'Ole Miss in 1962 and the University of Alabama in 1963 after the Supreme Court (federal court above all federal circuit courts) decision Brown v. Board of Education. Or more contemporarily, the conservative fretting over getting a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage after the Supreme Court said gay marriage has always been constitutional. Federal government law prohibits post-'86 full autos and currently prohibits under 21s from being sold hanguns by licensed firearms dealers.

When you see different specifics to the laws on different issues depending on the state you are looking at it is because the federal government doesn't have anything beyond some basic rules set out, if at all. If it did, you would notice the laws are pretty much standardized. The states can add on to federal law, but not take from it. That's why the federal minimum wage is $7.25, but my state has it at $8.38. You won't find a single state under $7.25.

Federal constitution>federal law>state constitution>state law>local law
>>
>>5673595
This is all too familiar. I can't even keep up with which members of my family aren't on speaking terms. I was so afraid of losing my relationship with my family that I put off starting to transition for over a decade. I tried to keep playing the "good girl" role. When I finally came out, it went pretty much as I had feared. I don't know about murder, but death, in my mother's mind, is apparently better than being trans. Injecting yourself with dangerous chemicals because you have some form of psychosis is unacceptable and embarrassing to the family, ya know.

>>5673747
Yeah, and the machines are all huge and intimidating. I've never seen treadmills or ellipticals that big. There's this one gigantic machine that seems to let you do like 20 different exercises.

I'm not exactly the most coordinated person, though, and I end up inadvertently hurting myself a lot, so I can see this going very badly. I'm picturing myself incorrectly setting up a machine, pushing/pulling on something, and...I don't know, falling over or doing something else dumb, while whoever else is in the room snaps pics on their phone(s) to post online as "LOL GYM FAIL XD!!!"

This is so stupid. I know I just need to walk in there like a normal person and act like I belong and not give a shit about what other people think. How did I even get this way? I'm paranoid about everything and I just want to be alone or invisible.

>>5676360
I was exactly like this until pretty recently. One day, it was like a switch was flipped, and I was like "nah, fuck this, I'm done being a doormat." If only I hadn't spent over 25 fucking years being one...

>>5676422
Lie in bed all day? Give it to me? That pic tho. Why.

>>5676426
>eat lots of almonds
Wait, what? I thought almonds were good?

>>5676425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7W3Z1_1QMg
Looks pretty easy.
>>
>>5676550
>>5676550
>I was exactly like this until pretty recently. One day, it was like a switch was flipped, and I was like "nah, fuck this, I'm done being a doormat." If only I hadn't spent over 25 fucking years being one...
Nigga, I'm 25 too and it was sudden too.

The switch was flipped December 23, 2015 as I laid in bed and realized "wait, fuck this". I think it's a quarter life crisis. I almost got out at 17 but I chickened the fuck out and became religious instead. Which just made me hate "me" and hoped a higher power would fix me if I depended on it hard enough. Years later I was a broken, bitter person and it's been a process to find myself again.

It's time I be more "selfish" and do things because they make me happy and not care about my insecurities or "what will my parents/grandparents think". The truth is they probably don't care as much as I'm worried they do and I'm the one who has to live with me. At the same time, I want to remain open with them though.

Just the thought of DOING something about all this has made me feel relieved some even though I still look the same.

A therapist was supposed to call me yesterday. Somehow I didn't get a text from her. Just emailed her. She told me to call her in a few hours. The excitement is real.
>>
>>5676550
I'm hoping I can make them understand that it is a medical thing, it's easier to think about it as a psychosis to be treated than a lifestyle change to make me "feel better". I don't know what kind of medications I would need to take to dull this misery otherwise because, man, I shouldn't need to just live with this. I don't want them to think I'm choosing the worst option to deal with this.
>>
>>5676502
No.

First of all, states can and do have their own laws banning things not banned nationwide, such as the sale of estrogen or anti-androgens to those without a prescription. If federal law explicitly said they MUST do so it would be a different story.
Secondly, there are cases where states have resisted Supreme Court rulings, namely the overturn of California and New York's Assault Weapon Bans, which are still locally enforced despite being declared unconstitutional by the SC. Technically you are legally allowed to violate this law but that doesn't mean you won't get thrown in prison and that doesn't mean you're going to get a threaded barrel shipped to you in CA without a class 3 SOT.
>>
>>5676550
>Wait, what? I thought almonds were good?
Nah brah. Almonds kill your gains. It's broscience but /fit/ has never lied before.
>>
>>5676383
>I just want to lie down and accept I'm going to be masculine forever to save myself the heartbreak (and the money).
Then do that. Not every transgender person has to transition.
>>
>>5676643
Following up this post, either I am fucking blind or there are no Frozen fanworks of FTM Elsa. That's a fucking shock.
>>
>>5676763
That's probably for the best. I don't think transgender people need to be in the same class as furries.
>>
>>5676724
There doesn't look to be a ton of info out there for folks in that situation. A lot of articles talking about transition at various life stages and dealing with those feelings; but I'm wondering if there's a required reading list for copeing with dysphoria if you don't plan to transition (or if you feel it isn't right fit you)

Specifically I wonder if there is a constructive way to deal with regret. Maybe that's more of s general psychology question that a therapist could answer- but the cycle of regret is pretty much killing me
>me every so often
>"but what if I transitioned"?
>nah, too late
>"but what if I had the last time I thought this?"
>yeah, you shoulda but now it's too late
>"but you said last time..."
>yeah, lol j/k. You shoulda

Bleh. Regrets. I've had a few
>>
>>5673887
I probably should stop doing that, thanks
>>5674046
>Are you afraid
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, a lot and i've talked with him about that. It's just new for me feeling loved, or even attractive.
I tend to do well being alone, but i know somethings missing. When i'm meeting other people i just want to be alone again, when i'm alone i just want someone i can make happy, someone i can hug all night, talk with, listen to... typical introvert, right?
>get enough vitamin D
If you talk about getting enough sun, sure, why not. If it's about ´the vitamin D´ then yes, i hope i will ;)
>Meet up with this guy
I will, i can't wait till we meet again. Thanks.
>stay careful of the opiates
I have a receipt for those and i'm within the therapeutic doses. Usually i need 1/4 of the maximum allowed daily intake to have a nice trip and i only do it once every few months.
>>
>>5676868
>copeing with dysphoria
Well there's always unhealthy escapism. I pretend to be a girl on the internet sometimes.
>the cycle of regret is pretty much killing me
I've escaped that thought cycle. My logic is as follows; Transitioning after puberty is possible, but a bit of a fool's errand. Transitioning after 20 is a joke. Full stop. Sure you would do better if you transitioned at 21 than 25, but either way you're not going to do well. Saying it's better to transition at 21 than 25 is not really true, because you're a fucked up mess either way. So now it's just a constant wistful longing. Which is... better? Maybe.
>>
File: 1447607604023.jpg (50 KB, 475x625) Image search: [Google]
1447607604023.jpg
50 KB, 475x625
>>5665866
It depends on how busty you and your female relatives are. I haven't even started hormones but pueraria mirifica has given me b-cups after 2 months. I have a big chest though. I just wasn't expecting to have to explain this whole mess so soon.
>>
>>5676928
>Well there's always unhealthy escapism. I pretend to be a girl on the internet sometimes.
8 years of WoW can only do so much for me :(((
>>
I've read you can slowly "cook"(using whatever means to keep them very warm over a long time) your balls to safely kill them. Is this valid? As far as I know, a lot of methods will make your body absorb them and not cause any issues.
>>
>>5677102
Keeping your balls too warm will only kill your sperm, it won't have any major effect on testosterone production. You would need to actually damage them to do that. The "safest" DIY way of killing them would be to inject them with some high proof alcohol. You probably shouldn't do that though.
>>
>>5677108
Are you sure? Might try it regardless if there aren't any cons. Injections sounds awful.
>>
>>5676984
Don't take estrogen and fale estrogen at the same time. You only have so many estrogen receptors, you're clogging them with the weak stuff.
>>
trans help gen, i think i transitioned without being aware of it?

i'm a grill (and i consider myself cis), but i've been wearing baggy men's clothes and "cosmetically" deepening my voice ever since puberty hit. i'm older now, mixing men's button-ups and sweaters with women's jeans, and have my hair short, my chest flat, and my voice low. i get "sir"d about 80% of the time, (and "ma'am"d the other 20), which doesn't bother me at all unless i'm in front of someone who knows my sex -- then i feel really bad, like i'm about to puke.
>>
does cypro make your balls sore? mine are hurting lately :(
>>
File: canthandlethesefeels.jpg (556 KB, 797x1127) Image search: [Google]
canthandlethesefeels.jpg
556 KB, 797x1127
>lots of 'join the army' ads on TV lately
>longing sets in
>find site about army LGBT
>plenty of info about LGB
>next to nothing on dealing with T
>the few transgender testimonials are from women
>nothing on a transman's place in the army
>tfw will never live, train and fight alongside your brothers-in-arms
>tfw will never find a solid purpose and sense of belonging
>tfw will never have the chance to give your sad, strange, defective life for something bigger than yourself
>tfw will never be a better you
>>
>>5677672
I'm guessing you are in the UK?
I used to know a trans in the Navy, and he said he was treated really well.
I doubt that they'd let you go on the front lines until the law is change to allow women to do so though.
>>
>>5677702
>I doubt that they'd let you go on the front lines until the law is change to allow women to do so though.
That's what I worry about. Regulation could keep me from certain roles then I start resenting whatever I do get because I didn't get a shot like everyone else.
>>
>>5676928
>pretending to be a girl on the Internet

>"how come you never talk on vent Nicole? Do you have like a MAN voice or something?"
>"dude, be nice you know she's shy"
>[private message]: "it's okay Anon, I don't like to talk either with all these boys. Don't them them get to you"
>[me]: y...yeah

Deepest sighs
>>
>>5677992
I actually intend to do voice training anyways for this sole purpose. I'll be the realest fake girl ever!
>>
>>5678008
I got to that point and would mumble out a few words sometimes. People seemed convinced. Haha; I actually just remembered a really funny interaction.

>[private message]: I've always wondered anon, are you a real girl?
>[me]: umm... Why are you asking?
>[private message]: bc like I wonder sometimes about people that play girl characters. And some people were asking cus you never talk on vent
>[private message]: but I keep saying that you are because most of the other guys that play girl characters are pretty open about it.
>[private message]: plus real girls are usually more shy like u are
>[me]: umm.
>[me]: I just want to play the game now. Can we talk about this later?
>[private message]: okay, I get. You're definitely a girl and just don't want to get flirted with.

Whatever you say man.
>>
>>5677493
That bad feeling you get: Is it tied to feeling like the person who knows you and overhears you getting "sir"'d might think you are being deceitful? Maybe they'll react to it and make a scene on your behalf? Reactions springing out from that vein are what I used to fear in those scenarios when I was just getting my footing in my gender identity and presentation.

Anyway, you are simply dressing and presenting in a way that you're comfortable with. You're allowed to do this. Other people's presumptions are not yours to accommodate. If someone you know brings up that it's weird when people call you "sir", you can dismiss it by saying it's an unnecessary hassle to correct little instances like that. It's not on you to disrupt the flow of conversation to correct irrelevant assumptions. What do you care what a stranger thinks? Who even does care except people who think the worst thing a girl could do is be mistaken for a boy. You just want to bag your groceries or drink your coffee and move on with your day.
>>
>>5677493
If you're straight you're a tomboy. If you're lesbian or bi you're a dyke.
You're not transgender unless you want everyone to treat you like a man but you might be considered a transsexual by some with very loose definitions.
If any of your friends bring it up just shrug. If anyone asks say you're a girl. Easy peasy.
>>
Hey everybody!
I've gone through the whole back and forth of whether or not I'm actually transgendered and after plenty of irritating doubt, I've come to the conclusion I am indeed transgender (MtF). The biggest problem I can see at the moment is my height, 6 foot 6. If it wan't for this, I think I would have come out to my parents already (who I live with). For the moment I'm genuinely stumped as for what to do. Anybody have any kind suggestions. Thanks! :)
>>
>>5678280
>6 foot 6
Six feet and six inches, right? You could pass as an Amazonian warrior...
If you don't really care about passing then just go for it.
>>
>>5678280
the only thing i can think of is if you do want to transition and want something to strengthen your resolve, watch clips from My Giant Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SE2pSlfjlQ

try not to pay attention to height and weight stats in mtfg for example.
>>
>too masculine to transition
>too cowardly to end my life
Why do we have no information on coping with dysphoria besides how to transition? I feel like that's something this general should cover. After all it is 'Trans Help General' not 'Transsexual Help General'.
>>
>>5677122
Injections are pretty easy and not horribly unpleasant unless you're doing it wrong

>>5677992
Another Nicole who played WoW for years and avoided talking on vent because they were pretending to be the opposite sex? That's creepy. I'm FtM, though. I loved playing my big dumb male orc and tanking and getting treated like "one of the guys." I was harassed so hard once someone eventually found out I wasn't a cis man, and after that, everyone treated me differently. I quit playing after a while, which was a good thing for my life, but I miss it a lot. I still get cravings whenever I think about it, even though, from what I've heard, it's completely gone to shit.
>>
>>5678406
>even though, from what I've heard, it's completely gone to shit.
It has.
>>
>>5678405
There is a danger that if you just try to limit it to crossdressing in private, it could escalate.
The only thing I can think of doing is that if you do decide to live as a cis man, be honest from the outset with anyone you begin to develop a serious relationship with about your dysphoria and its possible future implications.
If you can find a partner who takes that risk seriously and seems that they would be supportive should you feel the need to transition later on, that will give your relationships much more solid foundations.
>>
>>5678429
I plan to limit it to nothing at all ever.
I don't think I can have a relationship with anyone. I just wouldn't want to make someone else have to deal with my own problems with myself. That just seems a bit too selfish.
>>
>>5678477
that's why you be honest about your dysphoria from the outset of the relationship. if you seriously sat down with them and went over the implications together, so they knew what they might be getting themselves into, that gives them an out if they don't want to deal with your shit.
but don't sell yourself short otherwise.
>>
File: I miss you babe.jpg (181 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
I miss you babe.jpg
181 KB, 1000x750
>>5678419
Yeah, I was a TBC baby, and I wish I could go back to that era of WoW. I had some good times. I am, admittedly, a vidya pleb and realize that WoW is awful, I am awful, etc., but I get nostalgic for things like playing endless games of Alterac Valley for rep, exploring Karazhan, collecting stupid shit like [Ripped Ogre Loincloth]...I need to stop, or else I'm going to have to go back to a private server again. This isn't /wowgeneral/ and I can't do this because I need to be an adult with a job. Fuck.
>>
>>5678499
>I can't do this because I need to be an adult with a job.
Sometimes I wish I was a perma-NEET burden on society that could sit around and play video games all day.
>>
File: IKTFB.jpg (24 KB, 600x521) Image search: [Google]
IKTFB.jpg
24 KB, 600x521
>>5678509
>>
>>5678406
Needles are scary and knowing me I'd fuck it up somehow
>>
Hey y'all, I'm taking 6mg of progynova and I was wondering what is the most effective way to take them. All at once, spread throughout the day, or like 2mg in the morning and 4mg at night?
>>
>>5678681

Halp plz.
>>
>>5678681
If you have breakfast lunch and dinner, take 2mg each meal. The idea is to spread them out as even as you can. If its just 2 meals then try to take them 12 hours apart
>>
Anybody got tips for living as a man with bitchtits and a defunct penis? Should I just avoid any relationships until I can surgically and socially transition? I'm going to be living with my parents for another year or so, am I going to be able to keep my HRT a secret that long?
>>
>>5676246
Worked for me although I'd rather not take anti-depressants my whole life. Then again, I can say the same for HRT. Fuck.
>>
>>5679810

Thanks!
>>
So, like if I've felt some intense pangs of jealousy at seeing women just being since adolescence, and like am freaked out by hair encroaching onto my hands and knuckles but am totally fine imagining myself with tits and hips, and if I catch myself looking kinda feminine in the mirror (even if I'm wearing regular-day dude clothes) I feel confident and affirmed, all of that kinda points in the trans woman rather than cis-man direction, right?
>>
>>5680482
Yes.

Do you feel any hate for your masculine attributes?
>>
>>5680517
ANY hate? Sure. My hairy body and my high forehead and my brow ridge and my lack of hips etc are all bothersome. But it's not like hate hate. I don't loathe my body.
>>
>>5676246
no it won't. i went to the doctors over my dysphoria without saying anything about trans, just mood states, my behaviour in coping with feeling like this. i got a diagnosis of bipolar disorder and put on mood stabilisers and anti-anxieties. They didn't work. I had the dose ramped up. I was moved onto anti-psychotics and mood stabilisers. Didn't work. I moved up to a schizo dose. I was a robot, I slept 16 hours a day, held down a part time job working 4 hours a day. I learned to drive despite not being safe to drive. I still had dysphoria. I couldn't do anything about it. I had no energy. I had no emotion to express it. I was totally flattened out. It took a year to reduce the dose to nothing. I was afflicted with headaches and it took me a while to realise these headaches were 'annoyance' and other anger based emotions I had forgotten about. It was fucking awful. I had to be on no medication and let my liver recover for 6 months before HRT. Don't do it.
>>
>>5676246
No guarantees but outlook is not good. Although trying different antidepressents is generally better than amping up the dose.

"Killing the feelings" is an unlikely outcome anyways. You want to be able to manage whatever problems you have and be functional.
>>
I got some hormones from QHI, but the Spiro smells and tastes vaguely of peppermint. Have I been duped? The stuff I had before from adc tasted awful, but it worked for sure.
>>
>>5680562
That's where I'm heading to right now. I got antidepressants and antipsychotics. Later made me horribly agitated but didn't change anything about dysphoria. I guess giving it a try is still worth it.
>>
>>5678406

Creepy? Maybe I guess; stranger things have happened. I'm not surprised that you played an orc dude and tanked - just like I'm sure it won't surprise you that I played a girl Drenaei healer. Shaman in fact.

I really miss WoW sometimes. Partially because of the gameplay and the challenge (I was super into it BC/WotLK era. I had like 6 level 80s. Mostly healers. Shocking, right?) but I think partially because it was nice to live a sort of separate life where I was (at least superficially) treated like a girl. It was my secret that none of my IRL friends knew.

Ultimately probably not terribly healthy for my mental state because I still wasn't addressing any issues in any meaningful way. But, idk. whatever. My shaman was way cute though.
>>
>>5681072
>Ultimately probably not terribly healthy for my mental state because I still wasn't addressing any issues in any meaningful way.
Hooray for vidya as a means of escapism.
>>
>>5659468
Do I need to start my transition with my primary care doctor if I need an endo? I'm not really comfortable self-medding since I've got type 1 diabetes and a family history of endocrine issues.
>>
>>5681172
I can't see an endo without getting referred by my primary doctor.
>>
I'm in the UK, and a women's size 26 (fuck this man body), does anyone know an online store that's decently cheap and does my size?
>>
File: Draenei.jpg (193 KB, 811x985) Image search: [Google]
Draenei.jpg
193 KB, 811x985
>>5681072
Yep, I loved being this big meatshield standing in front of everyone and "protecting" them. I got to play out a role that I never would have been in IRL.

Draenei ladies were pretty fine.
>>
>>5681510
I suppose in a more enlightened time, or if shit gets bad enough that we start drafting everyone, you could be the driver of an M-1 Abrahams, soaking up small arms fire from ak 74's, plugging a gap in a defensive line that got opened up when a truck bomb went off in front of second platoon, laying down enough HE and 50 cal fire to keep everyone back until close air support can come in.

And little dudes actually fit better in those tight quarters.

But take what you get. Even an average woman can be a mama bear. Think of what you can do., if you really want it.
>>
>>5680880
that's normal for spiro from qhi
>>
Is there like a place I can contact a professional about how much I'd be able to work my face to be feminine?
>>
>>5682412
Literally every surgeon willing to do the surgery should be willing to talk to you about it.
>>
>>5682467
Sorry if this is all obvious but I'm really apprehensive and anxious. What do I say?
>>
>>5682686
Just cut my shit up senpai

You could ask about facial feminization directly or go for specifics like chin reduction or rhinoplasty.
It's recommended to be on hormones for about 2 years before you make any surgery choices that fat redistibution can interfere with after the fact.
>>
Hello, not looking for judgement but just help
I've heard HRT makes you infertile and kind of breaks your dick in terms of being able to get hard

If you stop taking HRT/detrans, does your dick stay the same as it was after HRT did stuff to it?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.