[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i am a walking proof not everyone is ugly here. i can at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
i am a walking proof not everyone is ugly here. i can at least speak for myself.

- DIY transitioned at 15
- look better than most cis girls
- have a dreamboat cis boyfriend who's openminded
- 5'7 / 135lbs
- literally perfect
- have the money to spend on quality beauty products and expensive pretty clothes
- expecting srs when i graduate from college this summer

some of us here have good lives you know?
>>
Sounds great except for the srs part. That's cool that you started so young. My mind was busy wi5h other stuff you are probably a smart self aware person
>>
>>5658872
>DIY transitioned at 15
Seeing so many of these early transitioners lately, I should be happy for you, but I really just wanna stab myself in the eye and pretend gaining weight will sure fix me one day.

Good for you, but I think this place is pretty much for the miserable.
>>
>>5658872

>DIY transitioned at 15

How did your parents react to finding that out?
>>
>>5658872

I'm going to agree with >>5658886 on
>you are probably a smart self aware person

What gave you the idea to start so early? Do you mind describing what led up to you self-medding at that age?
>>
>>5658957
same senpai, dysphoria made me a horrible, envious person who just gets filled with bitterness and jealousy when I hear about people who have it better than me, fucking kill me
>>
>>5658872
>literally perfect

Gonna need pics to back that claim up
>>
>>5658872
I didn't even know that transitioning existed when I was 15. Is there just a lot more exposure in the media nowadays or is it actually mentioned in schools? When I learnt of it at 17 it was a huge shock and I started the transitioning process the year as soon as I could.
>>
>>5658872
Pics or gtfo
>>
>>5658872
>thinking 5'7 is acceptable "dreamboat"
>>
>>5658872
>some of us here have good lives you know?
From my point of view, at least 90% of the people here have good lives and dont realize.
>>
>>5659413
They were talking about how she is 5'7, i think
>>
>>5658872
I know what you mean, I probably look better than you and I have the perfect bf. Life is good.
>>
>>5658872
Honestly if you don't have images to back your claims there is no point to making this thread.

Also, so you brag about your boyfriend, are focused on your looks, and spend a shitload of money on beauty products? Nothing you listed makes you seem like an appealing person to be around. You have a good life but you contribute nothing to society.
>>
>>5659902
>implying trannies care about anything else
>>
post pics
>>
>>5658872
>>5659579
i have a bf too. i'm definitely prettier than both of you though.
>>
your bf is a skelly tbhq
>>
File: feels.jpg (8 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
8 KB, 218x231
> tfw 5'10

> tfw you will never be glorious 5'7 5'8
>>
>Being shorter than my cis classmates
Midget tbqh
>>
>>5658872
how the fuck does she manage to be so incredibly cute when her figure is so mannish

it's not a cute face on a non-cute body thing, her whole person is cute
>>
>>5662691
Cause she's a real girl. Her frame isn't mannish. Cause she's a girl
>>
>>5662708
yeah i know but she still looks like a tranny to me
yet really cute and feminine despite not fully passing

> Her frame isn't mannish. Cause she's a girl
it's possible for cis women to look mannish anon
>>
File: Sabina_Altynbekova2.jpg (96 KB, 860x860) Image search: [Google]
Sabina_Altynbekova2.jpg
96 KB, 860x860
>>5662722
>>5662691
it's a trick of the angle
this is not a mannish figure, she's just tall
[spoiler]want to kms every day i wake up not her[/spoiler]
>>
>>5662691
>>5662722
every so often i click back here and am reminded that this place is really weird
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.