[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If female spotted Hyenas have fully functional penises that can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
If female spotted Hyenas have fully functional penises that can get erect due to high levels of Testosterone, why don't they just replicate the same effect on ftm's?

fun fact: their penises can get as big as 7 inches
not-so-fun-fact: they give birth through their penis hole
>>
Never knew this. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>5657935
>cute femme boy hyenas with little penises embarrassingly shooting cum at humiliating times
>large Domme girl hyenas with bigger penises who gang on you
>tfw not born hyena
>>
>>5657935
Don't they bite off their dick when birthing
>>
>>5657954
Of course you faggots have to make everything weird.
>>
>>5657954
Hahaha
>>
>>5657969
Wouldn't you in that situation?
>>
>>5657954
>tfw you could have a large functioning dick as a female hyena
>tfw not a hyena dickgirl
>>
>>5657971
He's not wrong, female hyenas are on the top of the hierarchy, male hyenas are submissive and get raped by the females often.
>>
>>5657954
thanks now im fantasizing about being a fucking heyena
>>
>>5657969
A lot of female hyenas die giving birth.
>>
I like hyenas because they're more closely related to cats and are only canid-like due to convergent evolution, not via inheritance. I take my speciesism to suborderism.
>>
>>5657935
Wait so how the males even impregnate them? D-do they swordfight?
>>
>>5657935
I don't really care about the topic of the thread but that information is neat as fuck.

I always thought hyena's were related to other canines and now I know.

But my question is how do they get pregnant then?
>>
>>5657935
>2016
>not giving birth through your pseudo penis
>>
The catch is how big your clit gets is proportional to how early you start, so while beard growth and muscle are typically fine, starting later will mean your clit doesn't get as big.

I know several ftm guys who have 4 - 3 inch clits.
>>
>females are larger and have dicks
>males are small and submissive

whynis hyena culture so lewd
>>
File: caplaefbearctax.jpg (6 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
caplaefbearctax.jpg
6 KB, 266x190
Female bearcats also have dicks, but I don't think they give birth through them.
>>
>>5659523
they fuck the dick

>Because of the female's awkward genitalia, successful mating for hyenas is tricky to pull off. It takes careful positioning for the male to crouch behind her and somehow get his penis to point up and backwards to enter her clitoris.

>"Males need practice. After a couple of months of practicing, they get it lined up just right," Holekamp told LiveScience.

>Since the sons of alpha females are born hyper-aggressive, they start trying to mount females at just a few months old, giving them a better shot at sealing the deal later in life.
>>
>>5659444
The female has to accept the penis after she becomes erect. It's a pretty laborious process. Upside: the females cannot be raped. So it's not swordfighting: it's docking.
>>
>>5659914
Who named this animal, a fucking German?
>>
>>5659914
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binturong
No they don't, you lying faggot.
>>
>>5660209
Yes the do. They have clits that are roughly the same size as the males penis, in the same place. They are both very small relative to their bod size though.https://web.archive.org/web/20060516213601/http://www.conservatorscenter.org/speciesinfo/bint.pdf
>>
>>5660195
Well that's one way to prevent rape I guess

>developing a penis to stop getting raped by penises

Such is Hyena logic
>>
>>5660427
Still better than feminists
>Muh laws will prevent rape
No, laws and regulation don't do shit. Buy a gun or grow a penis
>>
>>5657935
>fully functional penises
Wrong. They are clits, not penises. Not even made of the same material. They also have a fused labia which looks like a scrotum.
They do in fact give birth through their clits, which do rip open and mortality rate for first time mothers/first cubs are pretty high.

Spotted hyena's cooperative skills and intelligence is also on par with primates.
>>
>>5660517
>Not even made of the same material

B-but mtfg told me that they're the same and therefore their girltinkers are just phallic-shaped clits!
>>
>>5657935
>If female spotted Hyenas have fully functional penises
They don't. They're not penises.
>>
>>5660484
>or grow a penis
ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>5658558
Cats are as closely related to hyenas as bears are to seals.
>>
File: 1429992380012.jpg (352 KB, 1055x1045) Image search: [Google]
1429992380012.jpg
352 KB, 1055x1045
>>5659933
>Docking
>>
>>5657954
yiff in hell
>>
>>5657969
No, but it often tears.
>>
>>5660517
thank you!
>hur dur its big so it must be a dick
>>
>>5657935
HORSESHIT

none of you have ever even seen a god damn hyena.

stop making shit up.
>>
>>5664734
If none of us have seen a hyena are hyenas really real
#wow#whoa
>>
>>5664734
nah m8 I saw ur mum
>>
>>5657935
>fully functional penises
That's not really true, but they're pretty close.
>why don't they just replicate the same effect on ftm's?
We're not Hyenas. What works for them doesn't work just as well for us.
Though it might be worth research, and if it causes bigger penis growth, I'm sure many men are willing to donate."
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.