[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
back some years ago i really had hopes on someday be a girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 1454136563998.jpg (33 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1454136563998.jpg
33 KB, 720x529
back some years ago i really had hopes on someday be a girl, be able to dress and act and live as a girl.
Im 23 and a half now, because of different reasons I havent be able to start hormones yet, but at this point I really dont want to transition. That doesnt mean I dont want to be a girl, I just dont want to be a freak. I was willing to do it some years ago, but now I feel its too late, I wouldnt dare to dress as a girl outside, I wouldnt dare to buy girls clothes, I have no interest on trying to change my voice.

even tho i keep browsing this board and chat with trans people, which makes me feel worse.

my awful life turned me into a person who hates trans people, all I do is insult people on /mtfg/, talk about trans on /pol/, shitpost on /b/ and post about killing myself.

I really had wished things didnt turned this way.

I know these words means nothing to you people, because you are all crying babies, but you would never understand how easy you all had it, i would have gave everything away just to have the same chances you people had, either have supporting parents, have friends, have a job that allows you to afford a life, not being beated, i even had to leave college because teachers hated me.

Good luck you all, I hate you all.
>>
>>5657462
For you
>>
>>5657472
You're a big guy
>>
>>5657462
Totally my fault you're so miserable, isn't it?

I started at 23 too. If you don't transition maybe at least grow up.
>>
>>5657522
Thanks
Your post made me grow up
>>
>>5657530
Neat.
Then give life another shot.
Something I wont have the chance to do before next year. Seems like youre better off.
>>
>>5657542
How am i supposed to start?
>>
>>5657548
Fuck do I know.
You're honestly asking a tranny?
Who knows if I even survive the year myself.
>>
>>5657554
Well i will keep working, maybe if i save the whole year i could afford a place to live and get hormones and then kill myself
>>
>>5657564
Hormones are cheap as hell.
Could bury you in my old progynova and spiro stash, should last at least half a year but you don't really strike me as a person who deserves it.
>>
>>5657625
Welp, they're cheap where you get at least 8$ per hour. (Not op) In my place one month of hormones costs appr one-two months of average work (it's like 50-100$ per month).

So maybe op is from a place like this.
>>
>>5657647
Average dose is 35-40$ a month.
>>
>>5657687
And what is such a person supposed to eat, where is this person supposed to live, if she spends 60-80% of her money on hormones and is left with 20-40$ to get through the month?
>>
>>5657687
And it is not 35-40$ here, because of importation fees. It is 50-100$ here. And it is like this if we're talking about cheap stuff only.
>>
>>5657699
I'm just saying how it is.

>>5657705
I doubt you have 100% importation fees or anything near that.
I've also had no other option but to settle for the cheapest stuff and it did the job. If you're that broke how can you expect luxury goods.
>>
>>5657462
40$ you can dress up like a girl and i could fuck you like one
>>
>>5657462
>>5657647
>>5657699
>>5657705

What country do you live in?
>>
>>5658279
Op here
South america
>>
4chan has been fun for me to visit between different engagements but a lot of people here have a toxic mindset towards a myriad of crap, so I don't do much to connect beyond sharing my views and experiences. I don't know about your circumstances but I didn't begin transitioning until 23 for personal reasons. It's been a seriously rough ride but now my name is legally changed, and I successfully live as a girl full-time. I still have challenges everyday, but I'm way more open with the world and care much less about people's attitudes and assumptions about trans people.

Anyway, I hope you find happiness as well as a healthier mentality towards trans people.
>>
>>5658562

Why are you South Americans afraid of mentioning the country you live in? Some people here even mention the cities where they live. The furthest I have gone is saying I live in the northern half of NJ. Are you that paranoid?
>>
>>5658630
if i said the name of the country, like 70% of the people here wouldnt even know where it is.
>>
>>5658651

So you watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, too, huh?
>>
>>5658660
no idea what that is, never heard of it.
not even sure if you're trying to make fun of me or being serious.
>>
>>5658673

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eTqfprSzpU He does this type of joke from time to time.
>>
>>5658842
That humor reminds me of the big bang theory

https://twitter.com/LyleMcDouchebag/status/692483069064933378
>>
>pity me because life and circumstance FORCED me to be an irredeemable shithead

nah, i think you should kill yourself quick like
>>
>>5659050
sorry priviledge lord
>>
File: you_go_girl.jpg (57 KB, 403x482) Image search: [Google]
you_go_girl.jpg
57 KB, 403x482
>>5657462
Get the fuck over yourself faggot.

>you would never understand how easy you all had it
Nah son, YOU will never understand how hard I had it, because you have been too much of a pussy to endure the things I have had to endure.

>i would have gave everything away just to have the same chances you people had
Nah son, YOU have been too much a pussy to give everything away, like I did, in pursuit of transitioning

>either have supporting parents
Nope.

>have friends
Lost all of them before I made new ones.

>have a job that allows you to afford a life
You mean working my way up from minimum wage, while living in the cheapest apartments in my city with 4 roommates?

>not being beated
>beated
Your failure of the English language aside, implying I haven't been beaten for being trans - I fucking have. Fuck you.

>i even had to leave college because teachers hated me.
>whaaaa nobody likes me, and I have no control over my own life
Implying I didn't have to drop out of college to transition.

Go on, cry more about how everyone but you is responsible for your failures and lack of happiness.
>>
>>5659147
Im sorry to hear, Im glad to hear you could overcome it.
>>
>>5657462
Here's what's going to happen.

You will either be dead at 30, or repress so hard that by your mid 40s you will realize the closeted fetishistic crossdressing was something deeper, but you'll have internalized so much of the fetish that all you will manage to do is be a Susan's poster and creep out younger transitioners in mixed age support groups.

Or you could come out now. You're fucking 23. It's an easy age to start.
>>
>>5658630
She's in Chile, she's massively full of shit. Hi Fran.
>>
>>5660069
"something deeper" Fetishes are fetishes, no matter when you give into them. When your fetish doesn't turn you on anymore, but instead becomes a part of who you are as a person, that's when you know you need to transition. Why do you think the fetish starts out as this little thing for some people? That's all it is, but the fetish can easily eclipse heterosexuality if left alone. That being said, transitioning is the way for those individuals who gain enough attatchment to the fetish that they need it.
>>
>>5660076
Hi senpai

>>5660069
Its not a fetish, and my age isnt the main problem, the problem is that i wont have enough money (room+food+hormones) until i finish college in 2 years, that if i dont transition then otherwise i wont find any job. Also i had and still have a tumor which may need radiotherapy or surgery any day, and i dont need money to pay for that, so i need to keep in good relation with my parents.
>>
>>5660076
Im really sorry you hate me, i have nothing else to do other than cry and complain.
>>
>>5660090
That's not how you spell "therapy."
>>
>>5660069
Truth revealed
>>
>>5661120
You mean fetish enabling therapy, or the shitty, generic therapy that doesn't work for anyone?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.