[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 20 year old guy >in relationship with a 22 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Chisaki.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Chisaki.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>be 20 year old guy
>in relationship with a 22 year old
>the man of my dreams
>I'm going to move in with him around Christmas whenever his roommate leaves
>been planning to come out to my family for a while
>family gathering yesterday
>long, extended conversation about how much everyone in my family hates gay marriage being legal now
>Grandpa: "Whenever that shit was legalized, that's the only time in my life I've ever wanted to leave America. I never thought I'd say that, but I did. She's just not the same country I grew up in." (He was born in 1934)
>Dad: "I know. I always hoped I'd be dead and gone by the time it became legal. Guess I wasn't so lucky."

God dammit
You guys aren't making coming out any easier
>>
I'm gay, I hate gay marriage. Being gay dosent mean you have to agree with degeneracy which is gay marriage. Get a civil union you non polgbt
>>
>>5657267
Shut the fuck up man. I'm sick of this meme. Can you fucking explain how people wanting to commit to marriage is more degenerate just because their genitals might match? Hetro people havent respected marriage for decades now.
>>
>>5657303
their is nothing wrong with getting a civil union. most modern couples don't get married. Why we gays fight for gay marriages is beyond my understanding.
>>
>>5657308
Civil unions don't have all the same rights. No K1 Visa for example.
>>
>>5657308
The god damn legal rights it is afforded are the reason. Civil unions dont even compare. If the government got its hands out if marriage and said that it was just a religious matter outside of the states legal processes, then i would agree.
>>
>>5657311
>Civil unions
>>5657311
>California, Nevada, Oregon, Illinois, new jersey State laws regarding same-sex unions similar to marriage in the United States
>>
File: Uncle-Tom’s-Cabin-1.jpg (133 KB, 1024x755) Image search: [Google]
Uncle-Tom’s-Cabin-1.jpg
133 KB, 1024x755
>>5657267
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.