[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw u pass as a girl >tfw u are a super qt as well >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 54623874465412.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
54623874465412.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>tfw u pass as a girl
>tfw u are a super qt as well
>tfw u have a social life now that you transitioned
>tfw u have other female friends to hang/go shopping n shit with...typical normie girl shit
>tfw u have a mega qt bf
>tfw he pins you down with overbearing strength and penetrates you with his glorious cock
>tfw he cuddles you in his arms after fucking your brains out like a whore
>tfw life is finally enjoyable
>>
>tfw you wake up
>>
>>5656725
>tfw every time someone crashes on the wards I imagine myself wearing that expression whilst covered in blood
>>
File: 1451364531897.png (17 KB, 313x358) Image search: [Google]
1451364531897.png
17 KB, 313x358
That feel when not knowing that feel
>>
most social lives come from people being long term friends so transitioning at 12 is the only well to ensure such a positive future for one's self
>>
>>5656725
>tfw fuck you ;____;
>>
>>5656725
>tfw bitter jealous hon ;_;

maybe one day ...
>>
>>5656725
>>tfw he pins you down with overbearing strength and penetrates you with his glorious cock
>>tfw he cuddles you in his arms after fucking your brains out like a whore

This is the only thing I'm missing. My bf is asexual or something. I guess the cuddling is ok.
>>
>>5656725
I'm passable, and kinda cute but I don't know the bf feel. I feel like I'm invisible to most guys. Sometimes a guy starts chatting me up but they're almost never my type.

>how do I get an at least semi-cute bf? I don't like using tinder or dating apps.
>>
>>5659327
>they're almost never my type.
Type?
>>
>tfw maybe someday
>>
>>5660281
You know, not too dude-broish. Nerdy but charming. A genuine nice person. Outgoing. Maybe around 5'11. At least somewhat attractive.

>are my standards too high?? ;__;
>>
>>5656725
>tfw manly skeleton prevents me from EVER being qt
>probably won't ever even pass as an ugly woman
>>
>>5656760
kek
>>
iktf :)
>>
>>5656725
>tfw on hormones for years and everyone just thinks i'm a cute, normal male.
>>
File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>5656725
Living the dream
>>
>>5660736

I've got the same tastes, senpai. I think the part that really makes it difficult is
>not too dude-broish. Nerdy but charming. A genuine nice person

It's too vague and more like an "I know it when I see it" situation than a description.
>>
>>5661127
You're totally right. I was vague because I didn't want to sound picky. There are probably people out there that match that description that I wouldn't like or vice versa.
>>
>>5656725
>tfw mtf
>tfw me and my bf lay on the bed
>tfw he pulls me closer with his strong arms and hugs me
Oh God I love this so much
>>
>>5659106
I have literally no friends from before I was 20, you will probably die in the same small town of inbred yokels you were born in.
>>
>be transhit
>life is defined by how many fetishists want to fuck you
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.