[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian bed death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 630x350
Is it real? Why?
>>
Are you physically incapable of using google? No, it's not real. This has been very strongly researched. One discredited study does not make a sound foundation for your opinions, and opinions are supposed to be inherently unprovable statements, not matters of fact.

Please take this retarded troll thread, that we've had every week for the last three fucking years, and shove it right back up your puckered ass.
>>
>>5651606
calm down mate
>>
>>5651616
AND DONT FUCKING CALL ME MATE EITHER
>>
>>5651597
Does this have to do with the shadow people?
>>
>>5651700
sorry lad
>>
>>5651597

Lesbians rarely have sex since their usually repulsed by strapons since it reminds them of dick.
>>
>>5651597
>is it real?
If you compare lesbians to gay men, then yes. Lesbians have less casual sex, less anonymous sex, are more monogamous, cheat less, are less promiscuous, and have sex less often than gay men.

It's more accurate to say that men are promiscuous sluts though, not that women are frigid prudes.
>>
It's not as common as many people believe, but yes, something like "lesbian be death" does happen. There is a tiny, minuscule, insignificant, minority of straight women who identify and live as lesbians for political (or misandry) related reasons.

I don't consider this "lesbian bed death" though since I don't consider political lesbians to be "lesbians". Just identifying as a lesbian is not enough to be one. You could identify as an attack-helicopter, but that wouldn't make you one.
>>
>>5651700
Nice dubs
>>
lesbianism is a meme and they don't actually exist so when women are tricked into thinking it's possible they just end up having a roommate eventually>???

more news at 11
>>
>>5653526
There is not a single straight girl in my language class this semester.
>>
>>5654396
Scissoring and chill?
>>
>>5651597
>>5651597
>Is it real?
yes
>Why?
because bitches be crazy and two bitches together are (crazy)2
>>
>>5654396
how many of them attend gender studies?
>>
>>5654402
We do have some weird romantic and sexual relations because of that.

>>5654407
Only the panromantic demisexual does.
>>
>>5651597
>Why?

Because lesbianism isn't about loving women but about hating men. Lesbians hate men and lesbian relationships are two women who hate men and eat a lot. Lesbians are the group that have the least sex and are the most obese. Lesbianism is just a meme.
>>
>>5651597
lol no. We have sex with women all the time. That's like the whole schtick of being lesbian, you constantly have sex with women.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.