[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought experiment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: hotaru_koma_plushies.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hotaru_koma_plushies.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Surgeons have perfected a method for removing a live human brain and hooking it back up to the nervous system of a recently dead body. You are given the option to undergo this procedure so you'll be in control of a recently dead woman's body, but since her skull isn't large enough to fit all of your brain, they'll have to trash some of your brain tissue and you will end up being borderline retarded and unable to read or write

Would you still go through with it knowing the impact it would have on your mental abilities?
>>
>>5651006

PS: This scenario assumes you're male and want to be female.
>>
>>5651006
If my brain is altered so heavily, than, it's not really me any more. This scenario is basically me dying, so, I would say, no.
>>
>>5651006
Where are you getting the deceased women from? Is it like being an organ donor instead you join a program to give your body to a tranny if you die?
>>
File: tumblr_ncpvrclHZg1qe0m5lo1_500.jpg (204 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncpvrclHZg1qe0m5lo1_500.jpg
204 KB, 440x640
>>5651006
Just put my old skull in her head instead, we'll find a way to make it fit.
>>
File: IMG_2018.jpg (45 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2018.jpg
45 KB, 332x332
Fuck yeah Id be retarded, just let me have some sugar daddy to take care of me and treat me like a slave
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>5651006
>FTMs undergo this procedure
>not only do they pass perfectly they gain 20 IQ points from the extra grey matter they can stuff in
>>
>>5651045
The average trip fag, everybody.
>>
>>5651006
Did she have microcephaly or something? Probably not then, it usually looks pretty bad.

In mtfs the brain shrinks to female size with hrt.
So either change the scenario, to that you end up retarded if you transfer your brain, or say there's no side effects.
>>
>>5651047
>they gain 20 IQ points from the extra grey matter they can stuff in

now we're getting too hypothetical

no
>>
>>5651268

What about the supposedly now empty space in my skull then?
>>
>>5651508
No idea.
Filled with liquid? Some membrane?
>>
>>5651047
So up to 20 iq?
>>
Sure, I'm already too retarded to do anything worthwhile so I might as well be even more retarded, then maybe I can also be happy in my retarded ignorance.
>>
>>5651006
Nope, I may want to be a cute girl but I'd rather be ugly and male than cute and retarded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.