[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I like this girl who I'm still not sure is straight or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 385x385
So I like this girl who I'm still not sure is straight or not, I need your help lesbanons

We've known eachother for a year I guess, sometimes she talks to me sometimes she doesn't. I'm not always her first priority to put into short terms. When I'm around idk but I just get that vibe she "likes" me. She blushes a lot, smiles a lot, she even told me that she didn't have a bra on for some reason, Idk if that's just my imagination or what, I'm afraid to ask if she ever had feelings for me because recently I moved away but we still live in the same state. I'm not good with this, because I'm afraid of rejection and I don't want to lose a good friend over my feelings.

Any tips to make this easy for me? Is there clever ways of telling if she likes me or not?
>>
Just ask
>>
>>5647527
It's not that simple, that's why i made this thread
>>
just ask or find a gay event or bar that's well known then ask if she would like to join you.
>>
>>5647534
There aren't any around where I am, not that I know of.

I know she supports lgbt though
>>
Try the indirect route.
>Start talking about a TV show, or politics, or even (if you're really desperate) some LGBT event you saw recently.
>Keep slowly steering the conversation towards LGBT topics.
>Gauge her reactions and ensure she's OK with le gay before continuing.
>When the time is right, bite the bullet and just say "You did know that I'm a lesbian, right?"
>Maintain chill and try not to vomit.
>>Seriously. Please don't vomit.
>Check reaction again.
>Try asking her if she is IMMEDIATELY afterwards, if she doesn't give a "me too" response.

Then, if all goes well and she's available, you can ask her out guilt free.
Easier said than done, but at least you're a girl. Hetero girls tend to be more OK with le gay than hetero guys, so she'll still probably keep contact even if she isn't interested.
>>
>>5647605
Well she likes orange is the new black, always talks about it whenever we mention tv. She never bad mouths lesbians before. So I guess if we ever talked about it, I could say I'm bisexual (since I am) when the opportunity arises?
>>
>>5647623
>Blushes a lot
>Smiles at you randomly
>Told you about her underwear for no reason
>Likes Orange Is The New Black
>Pro LGBT

She a legbutt; it's so obvious.
Approach with caution; she's probably still closeted.
>>
>>5647686
she was raised with a Catholic Mexican family, wouldn't doubt if she's closeted still
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.