[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talk to traps >They are always extremely clingy, emotional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: blood vomit.jpg (220 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
blood vomit.jpg
220 KB, 600x600
>Talk to traps
>They are always extremely clingy, emotional and super depress
>They always seem to be roleplaying like they're an anime character by adding stuttering to what they say. never break this persona unless complaining about something.
>never have a job, always a NEET hardcore gamer with no real hobbies or life experience

I am actually thinking of just outright homosexuality. traps are too hard and too childish to be relationship material or even just friends, online or IRL. Does anyone know this feel? Does anyone who is or was trapping like to explain why?

How hard can it even be to be a guy who convincingly dresses in drag sometimes?
>>
>>5645740
I think you're generalizing the trap population OP. The ones you're referring to tend to be the loudest here so they warp the general perception.

>thinking of outright homosexuality
I don't understand. Are you not trying to trap anymore?
>>
>>5645758
sorry usually i just plain like guys but i found myself interested in the concept of trapping as a side thing. that has failed hilarious so i'm giving up on the concept.

maybe i could talk someone into it later.
>>
>>5645740
>I am actually thinking of just outright homosexuality.

That's what I'm telling /pol/ guys over at /pol/ all the fucking time. They have no idea how fucking terrible and annoying RL traps are. They have that idea in their head that traps are like in some animes they see, but traps are even worse than real women.

Go for a normal godfearing gay guy who is simply kinky enough to do some crossdressing roleplay with you.
>>
>>5645834
>Go for a normal godfearing gay guy who is simply kinky enough to do some crossdressing roleplay with you.
that sounds more like what i was seeking out anyway. made a similar thread on /r9k/ and apparently most self identified traps are on /v/ and talk on steam all day.
>>
Where the hell are you going, that you meet all of these traps?
>>
Haha, I work HVAC install/repair. Uniform coveralls, pony tail in my ball cap, and HRT. Just another *ugly girl working HVAC.
Work with another genetic girl. Both thriving under the radar in the Bible Belt, customers never complain about the trans, but we do catch slack working a male dominated field.

*ugly because lack of makeup while working in craw spaces and attics.

Non crazies are out here, might meet one fixing your heater.
>>
>>5645740
>always extremely clingy, emotional and super depress

i think this is because >no bf
>>
>>5645889
Well I mean I wanted to pursue that or even failing that I would have liked being friends honestly but damn it is impossible

>>5645861
That's different, glad its working out
>>
Most times if I'm posting pictures online for guys, I'm just fishing for validation and will make up shitty stories so people won't know who I really am.
>>
File: 1454294681916.png (275 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1454294681916.png
275 KB, 491x491
>>5645902
Could you not do that? For my sanity's sake
>>
>>5645907
Sometimes y'all get all weird like I broke the illusion if you come over and I'm wearing men's clothing.
>>
>>5645925
That's more than okay in my incredibly specific case. In fact I was expecting that's usually how you'd dress.
>>
>>5645898
try findin em on omegle partner
>>
>>5645933
I mean, I do, but I don't. Haha. I always shave, My hair is long, on hrt. Just sometimes meeting new people it's hard opening the door in some skimpy mini skirt, unless it's to get boned out.
I've met a guy once and wore male boots and jeans, I left afraid of getting my ass beat.
>>
Well, I wouldn´t consider myself a trap but rather an transgender woman, but I know the feel.
Everytime I try to talk to anyone else that´s trans they always turn out to be really weird.

I just don´t get it.
>>
>>5646055
Ever think your the weird one. Lol.
>>
>>5646003
>I left afraid of getting my ass beat.
Oh damn, sorry to hear that.

I don't think it'd be any nicer around where I live either come to think of it.
>>
>>5646060

It happens. I´m fully functional though.
>>
>>5645834
Kinda sad how you need to throw such a massive amount of shade on trans people just to (maybe) get laid with fat internet nazis.
>>
>>5646055
Iktf, especially trannies tend to be super weird. Way more than half of those I met were a bit nuts and awkward to deal with.
And I say that as one myself.
Buuuut... normal people aren't that much better either tbqh.
>>
>>5646086

True that.

I just wanted to find some people to talk to that went through the same thing as me.
But I´m kind of giving up on that sadly.
>>
>>5646101
Don't give up, I found a real good friend in the end.
We can also talk if you wanna drop some info. I'm just a biiiit busy today.
>>
File: 1378055624007.jpg (22 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
1378055624007.jpg
22 KB, 450x299
>>5645740
>young men dressing up like girls on the internet for sexual attention
>expecting them to be anything short of a total nutcase degenerate plagued with a myriad of problems

Quit thinking with your dick sperglord, if you're not attracted to regular guys then just get a fucking gf.
>>
>>5646076
Socially-inept gay men need loving as much as anyone else. Sucks about their methods, but keeping /pol/ away from me might be worth a little shade.
>>
>They are always extremely clingy, emotional and super depress

And that's why they are traps. They are emotional like girls because they want to be a submissive girl [spoiler] and aren't retarded enough to take HRT. I know because I am one [/spoiler]
>>
File: zPmNoH-f.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
zPmNoH-f.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>5645740
Pretty sure your just generalizing the population there dood. I like anime and have an extensive game collection, but I'm trans and hold a pretty decent job, go to school full time, and have a decent circle of both guy friends and girl friends that I party with regularly. Pretty sure I don't like to stutter and act like a social retard for the sake of it being fun. Depression you have to deal with everyone these days goes through it, it's how you choose to deal with it. Trans people that try to fit in somewhat normally talk to someone about it then just let it go or atleast try to find a solution to forward there life a little. Not all of us are mental cases.
>>
>>5645740
>>5645834

basically agp weebs that never had a relationship
>>
>>5645740
Out of all my trans friends, only one suits this description
>>
>>5649453

>letting testosterone fuck with your body
>not retarded
>>
>>5652084
^^
>>
>>5645740
>They always seem to be roleplaying like they're an anime character

I don't see the issue here. In fact, I prefer this. I was talking to a transgirl a couple of months ago and I thought she was so cute because she used anime avatars and her skype picture was an anime girl. It was like I had a real 2D waifu. Then she showed me a picture of herself and I lost all interest.
>>
>>5649605
>Not all of us are mental cases.
crazies usually aren't aware that they are.
>>
>>5652084
>putting something in your body that doesn't belong there to mutate it
>not retarded
>>
>>5645740
no idea m8, i've been a trap for two years (started hrt a week ago) and im far from clingy or a neet, still play vidya though.
>>
Its the HRT that differentiates trannies from traps. Trannies have their minds and bodies destroyed by hormones leaving them in an emotionally wrecked state. Traps are just normal guys who like to crossdress for fun no added hormones, less insanity. There is a difference. The real question is where can straight traps meet girls with the whole trap fetish thing going on?
>>
>>5652254
Trapping is actually the way of the future my friend. HRT is a meme that will die in 15 years, along with SSRI's and other things. To destroy your body over a temporary(and yes, identities are many times temporary) identity is just a fallacy. With the growing trend of androgyny, I wouldn't be surprised to see boys wearing skirts semi-normally in the near future. Androgyny solves everything.
>>
>>5652254
grindr
>>
>>5652287

have fun growing old with testosterone flooding your system

you won't be androgynous or trapping at all if you don't get on HRT after a certain point. you'll just look like a hon
>>
>>5652202

People do this all the time if they get sick with physical or mental illnesses. There's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>5652342

Pretty much this, they aren't any androgynous 40-50 year old dudes. It doesn't matter how much exfoliating,shaving or whatever you do, you can't stop test from doing what it's going to do.
>>
A lot of people saying OP is overgeneralizing; I'm not saying you guys are wrong but I am one of the people like he's describing.
Just wanted to put it out there since it's more likely people who disagree with OP will be more vocal in this instance.
>>
>>5645740
some people do actually stutter? Like in real life. People that add it to text though are just being obnoxious.
>>
>>5652375
yeah, but basically everyone looks like shit at 40-50, men/women/what have you
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.