[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is mainly for the unpassable trans folks on here, if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1443223836062.jpg (249 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443223836062.jpg
249 KB, 800x1200
This is mainly for the unpassable trans folks on here, if you pass then you probably don't have this problem.

How do you deal with your undesirability? How do you come to terms with knowing you're the lowest thing on the dating spectrum and the best you can hope for is some secret pity fuck from a chaser?

I literally cannot think of a reason why a guy would pick someone trans over a cis woman. There is literally no reason to, there is nothing in our favor except our penis and like I said they would probably secretly fuck us but can you imagine someone taking you home to their parents? Introducing you to their friends? Wanting to marry you?

How do you deal with being a sexual ghost?
>>
>>5645166
If I end up like that I'll probably start a drug career or so.
No way I'll suffer forever through this world without being inebriated.
>>
>>5645166
Going to just wait it out and find someone who'll love and support me

And just move on w life as nature had intended
>>
>try online dating to see if there is any interest
>get a few messages that start off normal like 'Hi how are you doing?'
>reply
>'lol I'm just fucking with you freak lmao'
>lots of messages from Indians 'buetiful bby u want man?'

Guess I can't really be picky.
>>
Maybe hons should just start dating each other if they're concerned about being forever alone.
>>
>>5645498
>Actually getting messages Count your blessings
>>
>>5645358
I don't think you understand the point of this thread.
>>
>>5645166
i been trasitioned for about 6 years, i pass... but early in my transition when i was 18 i thought long and hard over what i would do if i diddnt wind up passing or being close to passing at the end of my first year.

...my plan was to hang myself

i only started to transition because i came out after trying to kill myself b4, and failing, so i gave transitioning a shot to see if i could be somewhat happy with life. but if i could no live and pass as female i would just end it all.
fuck knows what comes after death, but even nothingness sounded like a dream compared to how i was feeling.

after realizing how depressing that was, there is a difference between being desirable and passing. You can be tans and pass...but that doesnt mean you are gonna be a 8/10-10-10. just remember that not being a 10/10 isnt the end of the world.

even fatty fat fuck ugly cis girls can find love (pic related)
>>
>>5645166
I pass decently and my boyfriend is happy to be in a relationship with me. He's taken me home and introduced me to his parents and even expressed interest in taking me to formal events for his work. He seems pretty proud to have me as his girlfriend, but I assume it'd be different if I didn't pass.

I wouldn't say all trans girls are undesirable, even the unpassing ones. I definitely feel like I'm more desired after transitioning, no one expressed interest in me when I was an awkward girl looking boy. It probably also had to do with my own dislike of my body but even so it's no comparison; I have men constantly clamoring over me now, and while a large amount are just guys looking for sex I've encountered quite a few who wanted a real relationship.
>>
File: no really.jpg (239 KB, 615x1022) Image search: [Google]
no really.jpg
239 KB, 615x1022
Well I see it that way (pre-everything though)
Basically my dysphoria is strongest in intimate situations. I get super self-aware when I get close to someone, I feel ugly, worthless. I completely dissociate from the male role in a relationship. So if this is what I think it is, I'm basically condemned to be forever alone, unless I transition. Better be low tier than out of the game.

Or I just have more low self-esteem and fear of intimacy that transition won't fully solve if at all, but relationships are not the only reason I'm considering transition anyway.
>>
>>5645679
>no one expressed interest in me when I was an awkward girl looking boy
Really? Were you not trying or something? Girly boys are in seriously high demand
>>
>>5645696
There was really no one that showed interest toward me in person besides maybe a couple girls when I was really young. Even when I sought after guys, only a few were into me and I never had a real relationship.
>Were you not trying or something?
Yeah like I said, it's hard to be confident and attract others when you don't like yourself.
>>
>>5645727
Ah makes sense I suppose. Glad you're in a better place now anon.
>>
>>5645727
>Yeah like I said, it's hard to be confident and attract others when you don't like yourself.
this is me
except I'm not even really attracted to others, and yet I feel lonely. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>5645510
>Maybe hons should just start dating each other if they're concerned about being forever alone.

But they themselves also see each other as unattractive.
They either want a cis lesbian or a "straight" macho cis dude that ignores their cock.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.