[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all those asian men who just put on a dress and voila they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1144916056067.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1144916056067.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>all those asian men who just put on a dress and voila they pass while i am on hormones, can dress any way i want and still will never pass
>>
>being upset you're high test

why? you haven't let the jews brainwash you into falling for the trans meme, have you?
>>
>tfw your Taiwanese roommate passes better than you ever will and he ain't even a femboy
>>
sometimes atleast for me anyways a male that trys but still doesn't pass is hotter to me........
>>
>>5644247

Everyone here let the jews brainwash them into some meme or another, anon. You probably fell for the gay meme for example.
>>
>>5644257
No, the jews drove me to insanity. Now I'm somewhere along the lines of bisexuality. But it's a fact that sexuality is a meme and everyone is to some degree bisexual.

But to accept that people would have to accept that being gay is a choice and that there's no such thing as being born gay.
>>
>>5644268
>everybody is to some degree bisexual
Good goy...
>>
File: anon_I.gif (47 KB, 600x716) Image search: [Google]
anon_I.gif
47 KB, 600x716
>>5644268

>everyone is to some degree bisexual
>>
>>5644268
Not at all. Rather, to accept that they'd have to acknowledge that sexual fluidity is a facet of human sexually, and acknowledge that their physiological dispositions and developmental experiences have led to a preference of greater or lesser exclusivity.

But that's a bit of a mouthful.
>>
>>5644279
Unfortunately the jews aren't pushing that as their agenda. I wish they would but that would trigger the special snowflakes once they realise they aren't special anymore.

>>5644289
Yes you are correct. But this has been deemed an "xDD so tumblar" opinion so it will probably never get any traction.
>>
>>5644228
>iktfb
>>
>>5644247
>jews
>>5644279
>good goy

>>>/out/
>>
>>5644316
Would you cuddle with me while watching David Duke?
>>
>>5644347
Ok
>>
>>5644228
As an asian guy, I'm jealous as well. Not everyone has the right kind of face to pull it off (even for asians), plus acne screwed me over.
>>
File: 1239123875743.png (223 KB, 555x795) Image search: [Google]
1239123875743.png
223 KB, 555x795
>>5644435

Half-asian, sometimes I can see it, other times I look and all I see is male :/

I'm kinda scared of my jaw, since I don't know if it's really masculine or not, and I'm deathly afraid of anyone actually seeing my face >.>

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the deepest in the closet on this board
>>
>>5644435
>>5644536
>people say asians automatically pass
>tfw i have the same skull as psy
>>
File: street.jpg (57 KB, 604x471) Image search: [Google]
street.jpg
57 KB, 604x471
>>5644561

I'm sorry anon. Hopefully we can turn the tables on the genetic lottery together.

On a random note, I've actually seen a lot of asian women with big skulls, and yet they still pass no questions asked.
>>
>>5644561
big hair, anon
>>
>>5644228
Are you xenophobic?
>>
>>5644247
High test is a sign of androgen insensitivity, hth
>>
>>5644561
The people that say all asians pass are probably the same ones that think they all look the same.
>>
>>5644228
Does it make you mad that me, an Asian gay guy who has no desires of cross dressing or transition could probably pass for a girl? If I wasn't so tall and could put on a good gay/female voice I'd probably try it just for the hell of it lol.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.