[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a body like this achievable without looking like a total hon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: perfect bdoy.jpg (44 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
perfect bdoy.jpg
44 KB, 639x960
Is a body like this achievable without looking like a total hon if I'm trans?
>>
it probably depends on how long you'e be on HRT
>>
>>5643083
Your face is the key. If you're face doesn't look 100% female then you won't pass with that body. You'll look to masculine
>>
>>5643141
>>5643128

Alright. I guess FFS will be required, but I mean that was in the future anyways.

Guess I'll just rock the androgynous muscly boy till I can get FFS

Thanks!!
>>
>>5643083

>wanting to be a girl AND wanting to be muscular

What's the point? Just pick one.
>>
>>5643230
Muscular girls are their very own charm.
I like how they look. Might shoot for that look myself.
>>
>>5643230

Muscles are attractive, what's also attractive is the dedication that goes into gaining a body like that. It's not easy and it's takes time which is impressive therefore attractive.
>>
>>5643230
Well im big into rock climbing which uses a lot of upper body muscle. Id like to be strong and also fem because I dont want to limit what I can do or who I can be because of gender dysphoria.
>>
>I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
>>
So fuck that other fitness thread. Thinking of getting back into gymnastics. A bit late in life, and my body's going to complain for a while, but I'd love to some of that flexibility and muscle control.
>>
>>5643299

>im big into rock climbing

You could replace that hobby with knitting.
>>
>>5643630
There's nothing wrong with girls climbing rocks.
>>
>>5643630
Ummm. Its been a dream of mine to climb the cliffs in yosemite. Ever since then I've been working and planning to do it. Knitting is nice but it doesnt compare to standing on what feels like the top of the world.
>>
>mfw I see 4chan flipping their shit over how girls can't be muscular...
It's really time I leave this place behind.
>>
>>5643630
It's really weird to encounter this kind of assumption about trans women. Yeah, the NHS and some really backward therapists want us to become caricatures of femininity before they'll respect our identities, but by and large we're transitioning to become more true to ourselves, not less.
>>
File: IMG_20160131_214543.jpg (36 KB, 960x458) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160131_214543.jpg
36 KB, 960x458
>>5643649

As long as they're climbing onto a rockhard dick.
>>
>>5643656
Are you into trad climbing?
>>
>>5643705
Climbing is pretty popular among both genders. I would say at the climbing gym there is a 60/40 male/female split.
>>
>>5643772
I've only been sport climbing but I've been trying to save up so I can build a rack. Its hard though because of electrolysis and other trans related costs and getting paid near minimum wage.
>>
>>5643705
Typically, marginalized groups can do no right and popular groups can do no wrong. If you're MtF and you knit, you're putting women down. If you climb rocks, you're not really a woman. Compare this to how a black person who commits crimes is a nigger, and one who obeys the law is some wimpy Uncle Tom.

Now contrast that to how to the only way a white straight man can mess up is if he's gay, black, or a woman. Literally all three of which are literally impossible.

It's similar to how I never feel guilty about anything and I'm always proud of myself for everything, even if I mess up. You too can have great self-esteem and be happy! All you have to do is move the goalpost for your own failings to something that is literally impossible. For me, so long as I'm not straight, I feel like I've won.
>>
>>5643817
I know that lack of funds feel. My sympathies.

I love trad climbing but I need to meet more people with gear. My buddy's buying a rack so we'll head up to Yosemite more often this spring/summer.
>>
>>5643886
Yup its painful but eventually if I keep saving and not spending money on unnecessary things I can eventually save up enough to buy a rack and finish transitioning.
>>
File: b2wVWsE[1].jpg (83 KB, 796x648) Image search: [Google]
b2wVWsE[1].jpg
83 KB, 796x648
>>5643083
yeah, but you'd likely have to cycle

pros and olympic level athletes are on PEDs
>>
File: knittingwire.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
knittingwire.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
>>5643630
>>>5643299
>>im big into rock climbing
>You could replace that hobby with knitting.
>>
Yes. Its what I have basically. Its actually better for passing because people are more likely to pass off a broad shouldered girl as normal if she is athletic looking
>>
>>5648953
also you don't have to cycle shit at all. You are male regardless of how much estrogen you pump into your body. You will put on muscle faster than women and the way it sits on your skeleton will be more masculine looking. So if anything you should be worried about getting to big not having low T lol what a joke
>>
>>5648953
I'm convinced. It's time to get working on my body.
>>
>>5648977
>You will put on muscle faster than women
False. Muscular hypertrophy is one of testosterone's effects - it's what allows men to put on and maintain muscle more easily than women. Trans women usually maintain testosterone levels that are low for a cis woman in order to benefit more from comparatively lower doses of estrogen, as well as prevent further masculinization. In modern treatment it is widely preferred to the older practice of prescribing extremely high doses of estrogenic drugs to outcompete testosterone.

>and the way it sits on your skeleton will be more masculine looking.
This depends on how masculine the skeleton in question is, but can be true. A caveat is that muscle will build more easily in places that women normally have an easier time building it (for reasons mentioned in the earlier part of the response), and that this usually serves to make a generally fit trans woman look more like a fit woman than a fit man.
>>
>>5648977
Are you aware that you have to take anti-androgens if you want to transition? it's extremely counterproductive to workout while killing your test levels and you'll never look like op pic.

also there is another little problem - men have higher vascularity so you'd want to have some fat to hide it

I wish I could get fat on my legs and butt only, while keeping my abs and slim waist...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.