[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You'll never be a teenage girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19
File: 7B8.jpg (122 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
7B8.jpg
122 KB, 1280x800
>You'll never be a teenage girl
>>
Being a teen sucks, I'd much rather be a woman in her 20s.
>>
File: 14y01g1.jpg (14 KB, 428x321) Image search: [Google]
14y01g1.jpg
14 KB, 428x321
>>5641441
Considering teenagers are generally pretty terrible, this isn't a bad thing.
>>
File: e5puHpp.gif (657 KB, 365x273) Image search: [Google]
e5puHpp.gif
657 KB, 365x273
>>5641441

>You'll never be able to get out of tight jams by playing with your hair and giggling
>tfw male so other people expect you to be intelligent and responsible
>>
And thank god for that.
>>
>>5641441
DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW
>>
>>5641515

>You will never have a sexy slumber party with your female besties
>You will never experiment with each other after things heat up during a girlish yet surprisingly agressive pillow fight
>You will never listen to your friend's painful secrets she can only share with you and then wrap your legs around hers and make out with her so you can both know the gentle warmth of female companionship
>>
>>5641566
AGP
G
P
>>
File: 3EfUhLV.jpg (102 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
3EfUhLV.jpg
102 KB, 540x720
>>5641566
AGP
>>
File: welp.jpg (72 KB, 267x267) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
72 KB, 267x267
>you'll never suck your first dick in the high school bathroom
>>
>>5641606
>>5641613

I'm just saying what all men secretly want desu.
>>
None of this is realistic. I hate all of you.
>>
>>5641643
u can do that without being a girl
>>
>>5641883

What exactly isn't realistic about something in this thread?
>>
File: dmr61.png (91 KB, 408x327) Image search: [Google]
dmr61.png
91 KB, 408x327
>you will never be free of /pol/tards "stealthing" their misogynistic shitposting by pretending to be trannies
>>
>>5641893
What exactly is realistic about a single post in this thread?

>>5641479
That's not how that works.
>>5641566
That is absolutely not how that works.
>>5641643
Definitely not how that works for anybody. Bathrooms are well watched and reek, you're thinking of stage rooms and cars. And you can STILL do that, if you wanted to, you stupid cunt. It's actually more likely to suck a boy off in a high school restroom if you were a gay little fairy than a straight girl.

>>5641782
And this is 100%, absolutely, doubtless not how that works. Most guys are pretty sure they're guys and don't ever want to not be guys. Doesn't even cross their mind. Only an utter failure of a stupid shitcunt is trying to abort their life so hard that they fetishize and fictionalize half of the fucking population.
>>
>>5641441
>you will never go to dance class
>you will never get ready for a prom or homecoming date with that guy you were crushing on
>you will never get to experiment and fail with different makeup and clothing styles and get away with it
>you will never dress up nice with your friends and have a semi-formal get together just because
>you will never have movie nights with your friends (no, the guy ones don't count, they were boring af)
>you will never have gigglefits over the stupidest things with your friends
>you will never be with your friends in the stands cheering like crazy for your school's team
>you will never have fun
>you will never be happy
>you will never be loved
>>
>>5641643
I mean, if you haven't sucked one yet you still could...
>>
I won't lie being a teen girl turned out a lot funner than I expected it was gonna be

>chubby kinda tomboy baby dyke growing up
>fear what teen life will be for me
>then puberty
>and interest in sports
>makes me skinnier and just better looking
>join athletics, basketball and track mainly but do tennis and some soccer and volleyball too
>that tight group love
>middle school was emo chicks being bitchy at each other
>high school was chilling with sporty chicks having lots of fun
>none of that jealous shit you hear about in movies
>at least not in my group
>learned facial masks and how to do my hair
>painted nails
>learned to dance
>we all did cute matching braids before a game
>and have stupid little dances to do after a win
>cut up shirts in weird ways cause it was cute
>out racing each other, light teasing, sleep overs, fun shit
>before I came out already at least 3 girls were out as lesbian in sophomore year
>every friend cool with it

Only regret is any insecurity I had. I wish I'd been more ballsy in asking some girls out, had girlfriends but there were a lot of chances I didn't take. Mainly wish I'd lived more in the present and appreciated it instead of having this constant "well I'm gonna go out of state for college so be careful not to fall in love"
>>
Can any girls chime in? What is it like being a teenage girl when you know you are literally the most desirable thing on the planet. Men of all ages consider 18-20 year old women to be the peak of attractiveness.
>>
>>5641441
Good.
>>
>>5641986
God, I'm jealous.

> there were a lot of chances I didn't take. Mainly wish I'd lived more in the present and appreciated it

Even though it wouldn't have been very realistic at the time, I wish I had been more femmy. There was a cute, preppy femboy who joked about being bi and wanting me. He even took me out on a surprise dinner date one night. We could have been great together. Instead, I repressed so hard I couldn't even be open to that possibility, and mostly hated the world. I only hung around most of my friends because they didn't mind me getting fucked up all the time. I'm jealous of people who seem to have had their shit somewhat together. It took me way to long to realize my worldview was really counterproductive.
>>
>>5641986
i hate you
>>
>>5642069
This just in: trans person hates normal people.
>>
>>5641977
As a lesbian, I wish that happened to me. I had shitty or no friends in high school.

Also, I had a relationship which only lasted a week with a guy and we made out and everything
>>
File: tumblr_nnaoo92Gj61tic9w9o2_500.jpg (38 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnaoo92Gj61tic9w9o2_500.jpg
38 KB, 478x640
>i'll never be kidnapped by an arab prince and have surgery after surgery because he wants me to look like pic related
>i'll never be rescued by american soldiers right before i get my balls cut off and my penis turned inside out
>i'll never be raped by the entire company when brought back to base
>i'll never become unable to hold in my shits because of how gaping my a-hole becomes
>i'll never agree to not to report the rapes and have my former identity erased in order to escape back to the US
>i'll never have to live with Cinnamon Stickybuns as the name the military forced me to choose as my new identity
>i'll never have to live my life as a slutty looking, diapered, shemale that's desperate for food and shelter
Why is life so unfair?
>>
File: 1404346121587.jpg (66 KB, 602x836) Image search: [Google]
1404346121587.jpg
66 KB, 602x836
>>5642184
iktf
>>
>tfw i was a teenage girl
>tfw i pretended to be a boy
>tfw i got on testosterone and no-one at school knew

until i detransitioned 10 years later
>>
>>5641946
>stage rooms and cars
yup. or practice rooms, in bando parlance. I think more virginities were lost in ours than legitimate practice was done. By the by, I sucked my first dick in one. Checkmate, /pol/fag.
>>
>>5642018
Nothing I particularly liked about it. I was undeniably feminine but I still got the occasional bullying from the douches and jocks who would still have the nerve to try grinding on me at dances.

Oh yeah, and those creepy old men that used to follow me and my friends around. Good times good times.
>>
>>5642227
how long were you on T?
has detrans reveresed all the effects of t?
>>
File: 1435664891490.png (54 KB, 1164x333) Image search: [Google]
1435664891490.png
54 KB, 1164x333
SURE IS FUN BEING A FUCKING TRANNY
>>
>>5642018
Being a teenage girl didn't make high school any better. Being a teen in general sucked. So basically not much better than your teen years probs.
>>
File: bye.png (80 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
bye.png
80 KB, 529x327
>>5642323

>tfw not even creepy old men want to follow you around
>>
>>5642490
>Spoiled privileged daddys girl detected
>>
>>5642323
>those creepy old men that used to follow me and my friends around

lmao the UPS man never honks his horn at me now
>>
>>5642018
>What is it like being a teenage girl when you know you are literally the most desirable thing on the planet

i can't wait to grow a beard and fuck sluts
>>
File: 1428882594412.jpg (261 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1428882594412.jpg
261 KB, 1280x1280
>>5642018
18-20 year old girls are disgusting now desu

>all fat
>all feminists
>all insufferable
>ALL FAT

there's a very small handful of them that are not fucking disgusting, and they spend all their time on vine and fucking black men
>>
>You'll never give birth to a healthy child
>>
File: akarin.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
akarin.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>5642757

>You'll never give birth to a down syndrome baby who you choose to keep and raise and shower with lots of love and affection because you're a good mom who sees past your child's disabilities
>>
>>5642690
>not being body-positive and supporting plus-size women to fight the systemic oppression fat people face
it's like you're against equality or something
>>
>>5642394
9 years
everyone thinks im mtf now instead
>>
File: diapergirls_(10).jpg (35 KB, 488x816) Image search: [Google]
diapergirls_(10).jpg
35 KB, 488x816
>>5642184
pt2
>i'll never be not able to find a job and forced to prostitute my new body
>i'll never gain a reputation as the dirtiest and cheapest whore in town
>i'll never be able to go anywhere without anyone knowing who i am and what i do
>i'll never be saved my a pervy but nice 70+ year old man
>i'll never thank him every day by servicing his wrinkled old cock
>my gaping whole and expert lips will never be used as a bargaining tools when he's making deal with other rich business types
>he'll never die and leave me nothing forcing me to find another grey sugar daddy to maintain the style i'm used to
>i'll never have to send stuff like pic related to every old guy i've ever fucked to help the first
>those photos will never leak
>i'll never become a Kardashian type celebrity with my bimbo body and padded ass on the covers of every magazine
>i'll never have to agree to do a reality show in order to make all the money i didn't inherent
>i'll never have to be forced, by contract, to keep acting slutty and dirty even though i don't need to anymore
>i'll never cry and jerk off every night to how humiliated i am on a daily basis
>>
>>5642926
>Totally how any normal woman would think.
AGP
>>
>>5642926

We all know that feel, anon.
>>
>>5642926
>tfw never have a bf who pimps you out to old freaks who beat you up and are into scat
>>
>>5642964
In all honesty, I am AGP. I'm not trans, nor do I beleive being trans and being AGP are at all related, and I identify as a gay man. Nothing wrong with having fetishes
>>5642994
>tfw you're bf won't eat and drink a completely healthy diet that makes his urine and feces nutritious enough that you could live off them
>tfw he won't force you to
>tfw i have no face
>>
File: 1454107284859.jpg (123 KB, 1142x704) Image search: [Google]
1454107284859.jpg
123 KB, 1142x704
>>5641441

>You will never be a faghag to your fun flamer friend
>You will never be theatric and over the top with him
>You will never burst into song together, singing musical numbers
>You will never be known to be a surprisingly trustworthy and helpful pair in giving advice
>You will never go on girls' nights out with him and your friends
>You and he will never breakdown crying at your high school graduation and say how you will both miss everyone and cry together with all of your girlfriends

Why even live?
>>
>>5641441
if it wasn't for my blacksheep status i would of ended up like my mentally ill mother
>>
im 18, was in denial for a long time but i've accepted the fact that im trans. never being able to orgasm without imagining myself as the girl in a sexual situation tipped me off
>>
>>5643552

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnFE_NpMsE
>>
>>5642690
>fucking black men

I know the meme. But do you have direct experience with this? The black guys that girls from my neighborhood fucked where also from my neighborhood and were football stars and popular ect.
>>
>>5642926
this looks like a super shitty photoshop
>>
>>5641441
teenage cis grill here
that sucks
>>5641479
I want to be intelligent and responsible, girls that don't wwant to are worth nethin to me.
>>5641566
never did any of this shit
>>5642018
I don't give a fuck, I hate it when dudes look at me I want other girls to notice me but they are persuaded I'm their fucking rival
>>5642184
this is kinda accurate of my life though. all of it.
>>
File: img_0435.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
img_0435.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>5643626
yes, most of the girls my age where i live (jersey) look like this

and the hot women are either 25-35 and married or 16-22 and obsessed with black culture and only fuck black men
>>
>>5643687

>I hate it when dudes look at me I want other girls to notice me but they are persuaded I'm their fucking rival

I know a similar feel, senpai. I hate it when straight girls look at me, I want guys to notice me. But the guys don't care about me at all. The girls are convinced I'm a cock dispenser.

>>5643742

I live in Northern NJ. Lots of skinny bitches (and thick girls too) from what I have seen.
>>
>>5641782
WTF? No.
>>
File: nightmaregoggles.jpg (12 KB, 300x145) Image search: [Google]
nightmaregoggles.jpg
12 KB, 300x145
>>5643793
>I know a similar feel, senpai. I hate it when straight girls look at me, I want guys to notice me. But the guys don't care about me at all.
Life is kill anon.
>>
I'm a 25 year old teenager.
>>
DELETE THIS. NOW!!!

;-; PLEASE
>>
>>5642018

I love flirting desu. I love attention from significantly older men. I'm ~straight passing so I also get attention from straight girls sometimes. Hugs, compliments, all that normie shit. I'm a total sperg around people I'm interested in, and I've never dated, but I know that the downsides are because my personality doesn't match most teenage girls. I'm not super comfortable in my body most of the time, but when I am, lord, it is great.

I hate the feeling of wearing a bra all day, but when I'm having a good boob day, wearing a nice shirt that's flattering, you can't keep me away from mirrors.

I like having a free pass to touch pretty girls casually. I like being feminine/attractive enough to wear little to no makeup and feel confident. I like putting on more makeup when I'm in the mood to feel more flashy and attract more attention.

I'm not tumblrgender but I do have fluctuations in how comfy I am with my femininity, since I'm pretty deep into the gay part of my biscumminess. I'm invisible to other queer girls, but I don't like to advertise my queerness unless I'm specifically interested in a girl. Sometimes I wish I were more masculine in personality, since, even dressed as a tomboy, my voice and mannerisms are pretty femme.

Overall though, it's fucking great. I'd love to befriend a young mtf and show her the world of girlhood, Aladdin style. I feel like I'd get along better with an mtf, except for the whole weaboo thing that's so common among them. But a regular girl-born-a-boy next door sounds like an ideal bud. We could talk about cute boys (and/or girls if transbian). It'd be comfy.
>>
>>5642921
nice try, but you can look like a burrito and still pass b/c you are cis
>>
Jokes on you. I FUCK teenage girls.
btw im 31
>>
I was one once. It is years of misery as hormones make your mind and body hurt. Everything made all the worse by being the only lesbian at East Bumfuck High School in East Bumfuck North Dakota. So the only wonderful teenage girl body you got to ever feel was your own.
>>
>>5641566
You know this never happens irl, right?
>>
>>5641977
Maybe it's because I'm a teen MtF, but I've done most of this and desu I don't know why guys don't
>>
>>5641782
>because I'm fucked in the head and wish I was a girl means all men do
>>
>>5641441
>tfw you will never have two parents
>tfw you have to drop $30k on transition expenses
>tfw you will never have the chance to grow up happily
>tfw you will always be a third-class citizen
>tfw you will never be truly understood by other women
>tfw you will always have people who will hate you and be cruel to you if they find out you're trans
>>
>>5641977
Did most of these things as a gay boy except 2, I skipped prom like most of the queer kids. Also did about half of them as an 18yo tranny so...
>>
>>5641441

10/10
If her eye color is real, she's perfect
>>
>>5645106
So you didn't do any of it, since you were a gay boy.

>>5645077
There's no time travel, dear.
>>
>>5645545

She said "guys," not "you guys."
>>
>you'll never be a feminine pearshaped femboy cow human hybrid
>you'll never moo and pant as a buff wolf man rams his red rocket into you
>you'll never cry out as his knot stretches your anus
why live ?
>>
>>5645545
The fact that you were afraid to come out as anything in your teens is meaningless. I was the token gay friend in most of my cis girl friends' circle including sleepovers because they liked that I basically acted like a girl. Being a teenage femboy is gr8.
>>
>>5645161
they are contactlenses
>>
>>5647637
Being the token gay friend still means you were male, and regarded as male, so it was pointless to do anything.
>>
>>5647965
Actual cis girl here. From my experience at an all girls school, as bad as this sounds most girls essentially think of fem gay boys as girls.
>>
Is it creepy for a 21 year old (passably female) mtf to hang out with high school girls? I just got invited to a sleepover and I've been feeling really dysphoric lately and I think this'll help. They're 17-18 years old.
>>
>>5647965
That's definitely not how one of my friends' parents put it to explain why they allowed me to come. "You might as well be a girl" was more like it.
>>
>>5648114
You were still a boy, so it's moot.
>>
>>5648139
See
>>5647979
>>
>>5648139
I feel like you're grasping at straws for some reason but I can't pinpoint it.

Jealousy? Trying to make your own experiences sound more special?

I transitioned at 18 and it was seamless with girl friends. Most of them went "we kinda guessed".
>>
>>5643742
/BLACKED/
>>
>>5648105
Have fun going on the sex offender registry when the parents find out. Other than that, go, enjoy yourself.
>>
>>5648233
>implying parents are going to feel threatened by someone they can rationalize as a fag
Age is only borderline depending on the state
>>
>>5648233
That would be my worst fucking nightmare. The girl hosting the sleepover though live in an apartment with a roommate though. I was just curious if people here think it's weird. Only the girl that invited me knows I'm mtf.
>>
>>5648316
Are you preop? I mean you're not going to be naked but make sure to tuck well.
>>
>>5641884
it's actually easier.
>>
>>5648316
I don't think it's weird because you're mtf, I think it is weird for any girl out of high school to go to a sleepover with high schoolers. Especially if they are over their age of 20. I mean it's your life so you can do what you want but to be honest other girls your age would make fun of you for doing that.
>>
>>5648341
A lot of girls her age have sleepovers too.
>>
>>5648351
Yeah but not with high schoolers. I mean as long as it stays between them it's fine but if she lets it slip to any girls her age she went to a high school sleepover they'll mock her behind her back.
>>
>>5643742
The white race is so pathetic. The women especially. They are going to destroy it with race mixing
>>
>>5648404
>wanting to be inbred
Hybrid superiority reporting in
>>
>>5644433
Ya it would be difficult to find one. You'd have to find one that is straight (otherwise she'd perv and crush on you #transbian) and that was just far enough along that you didnt get it imprinted in your brain that shes just a gay boy.

As for your experiences, being a cute/hot guy is sort of similar except with girls you literally need nothing else. As a hot guy the attention you get is like "opportunitiess" like people want to give you a chance but you don't follow through with the alpha personality everyone loses interest, guys and girls.

Ugh I hate being 22, I feel like Im getting so fucking old.
>>
>>5645077
Because you are a teen and just 5 years ago you would have been closeted and/or an outcast. Being a faggot only become cool in 2012-2013.
>>
>>5647637
I rejected the "gay female best friend omg" role cause it made me puke. Glad that kissing their asses paid off for you though.
>>
>>5648424
Right losing blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin is a big step up genetically.
>>
File: 1453221805027.jpg (105 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1453221805027.jpg
105 KB, 540x540
>>5641441
>>You'll never be a teenage girl

sad feels
>>
>>5641441
>only turned 20 a month ago
>just started HRT
whatever, at least I've spent 2 years living part time as a grill already
>>
>>5648465
>tfw mixed and blonde, blue-eyed
>>
>>5644967
i started t young so i have a male hairline, a boyish body with breast buds, 5'10, a 2 inch boiclit and a fag voice. but sure i pass
>>
>>5641441
started transition at 15 (medical at 16), can confirm it wasn't that great
>>
>>5648550
>as a grill already

Pics?
>>
>>5648565
Mixed with what? Those features hardly ever get passed down because they are recessive.
>>
>>5648897
Mixed with mixed. Two people with the same recessive gene can mean their children will express them, so my sibling and I run the gamut from full blonde to raven black with ancestry on three continents.

Also eye color isn't a dominant/recessive thing, it's a complex gene.
>>
>>5648430

The nonhon transgirls I know are older than me (I'm 18) and they're either pre-hrt or early on hrt and feeling a whirlwind of emotions and are transboy crazy. It's kinda hilarious, all the transgirls I know are into transguys, but the cute transguys seem to be into cis men or women. Poor girls. They're afraid to go after straight guys, I think.
>>
File: ssEL3Hd.png (208 KB, 337x346) Image search: [Google]
ssEL3Hd.png
208 KB, 337x346
>>5641977
>tfw ftm
>did none of this shit
>>
>>5650007

Why did you completely waste the gift of femininity, anon?
>>
>>5650030
>Why did you completely waste the gift of femininity, anon?

mtfs far outnumber ftms. most of them will remain lesbians.
>>
>>5650130
Gay MTF are still a minority. They're just more common than in the cis population by proportion. No need to echo dumbass myths from radfems, dude.
>>
>>5650007
obviously
>>
>>5648581
>>5650007

tfw same
tfw spent most of my time shut away and hating myself
>>
>>5644433
>dressed as a tomboy
>still femme as fuck

That is my queerfag jam. I love that. It always gets my attention hard.
>>
>>5648465
Blonde hair is terrible for all climates, which is one major reason why it's rare. Blue eyes degrade quickly and cause neurological problems because they filter light badly. White skin isn't going anywhere, retard. For every population on the planet, the women are paler than the men. It's hormonal.
>>
>>5648439
I know someone who came out in fucking 2006, dude.
>>
>>5650236

This compliment made my heart fluttery.
>>
>>5648182
>I transitioned at 18 and it was seamless with girl friends. Most of them went "we kinda guessed".
I don't care.

Being a gay male is still being male.
Who fucking cares if they "thought of you as a girl", when you were clearly not a girl, but a boy.

It's like people going into relationships before transition. That means you're gay, if you're with a man and mtf, or straight, if you're with a girl as mtf.
Anyone with even half a brain understands that you don't go into relationships as the wrong sex, or socialize with others, when you're the wrong sex.
>>
>>5650244
>blonde hair bad for all climates
I don't understand. I didn't know hair colour had an effect on your survival.
>>
>>5651360
>implying most people think of mtfs as females even after they transition
>>
>>5651405
Only the qt passing ones though
>>
>>5651418
>implying those are still thought of as female by their family and friends that knew them before
>>
>>5651420
Maybe not, but new strangers for sure
>>
>>5648439
People were coming out as teens ten years ago.
>>
>>5651360
The bitterness is seeping.

>clearly not a girl
Considering the parents of a friend weren't particularly clear on who was supposed to be the boy, I'd say you're projecting insecurities.

The fact is I got most of these experiences both as a girl and as an extremely effeminate "boy" through my teens. How does this affect you in any way how the people around me saw it, and how I retell it.
>>
>>5651377
Then you're an idiot.
>>
Jokes on you /lgbt/
I fuck teenage girls
Im 26 but look like 21
>>
>>5647637
mfw spend my teenage years in eastern europe. Everyone was straight 15 years ago.
>>
>>5651611
It's you who come off as projecting

>I'm a real girl
>I was a gay boy and girls let me be around them!!! :(
>>
>Date a lot in Jr. High and High School
>Girls always had perfect soft flawless skin everywhere that glowed with youth
>Pussies were always innies that tasted like candy
>Young perky tits
>Cute and fun attitude

And then I graduated and it was nothing but entitled roasties which eventually wore me down enough to go gay. I'm glad I got to experience young love and I feel really bad for those who didn't, especially straight Men.
>>
>you will never be a girl
period

unless you're ftm or a lesbian
>>
>itt butthurt minority fags that are jealous that they are just a another generic Brown person with kinky black hair (ie. 80% of the world )
>>
>>5653784
lmao you bastard.
>>
>>5653152
>make shit up on 4chan
>way too virginal to make it realistic
>memeing too fast to remember the point being made

And then the post was over and it was nothing but an entitled retard which eventually wore me down enough to pity him utterly. I'm glad I got to experience having a brain between my ears, and I feel really bad for those who haven't, especially this anon.
>>
>>5651774
>tfw I'm projecting shit I was told by other people
>>
I'm 18 and on hormones is that good enough
>>
>>5654439

>tfw your teen years passed you by while you presented as male
>>
>>5641441
Fuck. You.
>>
>>5641566
Yeah this never happens.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.