[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every fucking day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
>every fucking day
>>
Assigned Male is a good comic.
>>
>>5640746

It's really not, it just screams petty and passive aggressive.
>>
>>5640729
>mayonnaise shirt
I just got it.
>>
>>5640759
Passive aggression is kind of miniscule compared to the cis aggression of living as a genderweird person all day everyday
>>
>>5640729
Well, considering that some people are born with a fucked up mix of male and female genitalia, maybe having a 3rd gender for this cases isnt that unnecessary
>>
>>5640799
>maybe having a 3rd gender for this cases isnt that unnecessary

No.

They should just identify as the gender they desire to be/look like.
>>
>>5640799
>WHAT IS SOCIAL DYSPHORIA
>>
>>5640814
And what do you call them before they are able to make a decision?
>>
>>5640828

The gender they look most like is the gender they should put down.

This isnt fucking rocket science. Intersex people posted here before and usually they looked either male or female. Heck we had one person who was a "feminized male during the womb" who looked 100% like a guy and identified as such.
>>
that is actually pretty funny
>>
File: image.png (322 KB, 392x432) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322 KB, 392x432
>tr***y
Fucking kek
>>
>>5640814
Why?

What if they desire to be neither male, nor female?

What if they're androgynous?
>>
>>5640894
What about babies? Toddlers? Prepubescent children? The differences between boys and girls are not evident at those ages.
>>
>>5640919
>the n word
>>
>>5640729
is that loss
>>
>>5640814
And what if the gender they desire to be or look like isn't male or female? And why should gender identity be based on expression anyway? Why should it be invalid for someone to identify as male just because they look female?
>>
>>5640962
go home, /v/, you're drunk
>>
>>5640828
>>5640931
>>5640986
Is Tumblr finally taking over /lgbt/?
>>
>>5641029
Impressive rebuttal.
>>
>>5640986
>Why should it be invalid for someone to identify as male just because they look female?

If they look like a female then put down female.

Also i doubt your intersex, most mtfs stopped with the intersex pretending crap two years ago and only ugly mtf tumblrinas still peddle that trans = intersex BS.
>>
Its really sad that cis women are the reason variant genders are not taken seriously. It is cis women who largely make up gender and use variant genders as a mask to gain attention and infiltrate the lgbt movement. But these variant genders are just a play thing for cis women, when cis women get bored, they cast off their made up gender and resume life as a cis woman. This leads people to believe that all gender variants are just make-up nonsense someone is pretending to be for attention. Sadly cishet women have done the same thing with bisexuality. They love to play bisexual and might be like Katy Perry and kiss a girl but they are not bisexual, they just want attention. As a result it makes all bisexuals look like they are trying to get attention.
>>
>>5641057
>a legit medical condition is bullshit
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (60 KB, 599x698) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
60 KB, 599x698
>>
>>5640931
Then you call them a faggot
>>
File: d7h.png (215 KB, 455x427) Image search: [Google]
d7h.png
215 KB, 455x427
>>5641188
plz stahp. my genders
>>
>>5641086
>legit medical condition is bullshit

Did you get what i said?

They should choose the gender they identify and look as.

Also IDK why were having this conservation since nobody in this thread is intersex.
>>
>>5641188
how is masculine a fucking gender? what, are effeminate gay men now really half-women?

full of shit
>>
File: honcomics.jpg (50 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
honcomics.jpg
50 KB, 480x640
>>5640729
>>
>>5641708
I mean, considering how many /femgen/ posters end up transitioning...
>>
>>5641708
You said it yourself, retard. They're effeminate. Their gender expression is far closer to androgynous than purely masculine lumberjack megaman.
>>
>>5641708

Gender isn't sex dipshit. You get feminine men and masculine women. Putting "male" and "female" on the gradient implies that to be male is to be masculine which is evidently (femgen) wrong.

The issue is snowflakes think calling themselves "butch" or "nonbinary" is a meaningful statement when in reality they just sit along a basically arbitrary gradient.
>>
>>5641954
She actually passes, and look pretty good.
>>
File: lost in justicespace.png (560 KB, 960x1013) Image search: [Google]
lost in justicespace.png
560 KB, 960x1013
>>5640962
Loss is 1, 2 (one lowered), 2, 2 (one laying). That's 2, 1, 2 (one laying), 2 (one laying, one lowered.) It's a totally different pattern.
>>
>>5642065
Nah dude... Would not bang.
>>
>>5641954
In strict scientific parlance, as soon as hormone levels were activating a different gene sequence, she was effectively female. So if she's a childhood transitioner, she could have in fact been female during puberty.

Otherwise this is nonsense. Gender isn't sex.
>>
>>5642047
gender is pretty much sex, dipshit. transsexuals don't take mones and have surgeries because they like skirts, flowers, and the colour pink. they do it because their brain tells them they need to be the opposite sex.

it's the fucking tumblr shitlords that believe masculine and feminine are genders, and that gender doesn't really exist
>>
>>5642100
>Dubs
>Is a loss expert
I like you man
>>
>>5642126

>believing in brain sex

No one gets their head examined to prove they're transsexual. Brain sex is irrelevant, its plausible existence just makes trans people feel better about themselves. Trans people absolutely transition because of gender roles. 80% keep their original genitals - they don't want to be the opposite sex, they just want to play at it in social settings.
>>
File: 1451645428748.jpg (46 KB, 749x934) Image search: [Google]
1451645428748.jpg
46 KB, 749x934
>>5640782
Is this you?
>>
>>5642457
Nah, I just want a female body. I'm fine living as a man socially
>>
>>5640769
I don't...
>>
>>5642457
80% don't keep their genitals. Where are you getting these retarded numbers? Your ass?
http://www.gendercentre.org.au/resources/polare-archive/archived-articles/how-many-of-us-are-there.htm
Here's something with actual citations from actual study and scientific groups with credibility and transparency. Feel free to ignore it like you do all other evidence because it threatens your feelings, it's not like anyone on Earth cares about your opinions. Most transfolk get surgeries. And the ones that don't usually cite that the surgeries have substandard results and would not lessen their dysphoria, which strongly contradicts your wild claims.
>>
>>5640729
pretty funny
t.genderfluid
>>
>>5640828
hermaphrodites
>>
>>5640729
Does she read the board or something?
>>
>>5642793
A lot do end up keeping them, but the number drops a lot when it's covered. It's probably half and half.
>>
File: is-mayo-a-gender.jpg (72 KB, 460x895) Image search: [Google]
is-mayo-a-gender.jpg
72 KB, 460x895
>>5642735
>>
>>5643348
I really don't see how calling out someone for using the mayonnaise meme to mock trans people counts as "defending mayonnaise as a gender".
>>
>>5640919
Even in their own fucking make believe universes where they control everything with 100%(as evident by the crazy strawmen put in that comic) they STILL cant bring themselves to properly represent their 'foes'...

And yeah... 2 genders.guys/girls who claim otherwise are speacial snowflakes. I'm not a fan of trannie attitudes, but atleast the ones who commit to a gender are a step above that BS.

A person born with a penis is a man, imo. If that person takes estrogen, wears makeup and gets the dick inverted.... its still a guy with lots of extra surgery and meds..

But these folks cant even fixate on what they want, because they're so wishy-washy, so they just claim to be whatever is most beneficial to them in the circumstances.

Seems kinda selfserving and greedy. I guess should a draft come up
>Nope, i'm a woman! see, my feminine penis?
but when... Oh shit.... i legit cant think of a scenario where it pays off to be a dude...
>>
>>5643536
>Seems kinda selfserving and greedy. I guess should a draft come up
>>Nope, i'm a woman! see, my feminine penis?
As I understand it, the main reason women aren't drafted is because they're weaker than men. As for mtfs, they receive HRT as a treatment for a medical condition and one of the side effects is it gives them female strength levels. So I think in this case it makes practical sense for them to be exempted. Making mtfs serve in the military is actually MORE discriminatory against AMAB people in general, since they'd be exempting cis women from serving only on the basis of their gender, not on anything to do with their actual ability.
>>
>>5643536
Daily reminder that feminists wanted and still want the draft abolished but mras piss and moan about it but won't do anything about it because they're secretly too sold on the idea that men are warriors.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.