[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about gay bath houses? I went for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 654.jpg (23 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
23 KB, 420x315
How do you feel about gay bath houses? I went for the first time with a friend on Thurs.

Share your stories about them.

>hanging out with a friend
>nothing to do
>I tell him about a gay bath house
>He's learning about his likes so he wants to go

>We go and it's nudist day
>He's super uncomfortable but we go in anyway
>he covers himself up while I go full frontal

>visit turkish baths
>actually a lot of hot men
>sauna smells like balls and asshole
>I try to get my friend to go in a corner and play with some guys

>He's too nervous and we just hang out
>eventually I leave him
>Make out with a guy while we pull on each other's cocks

>There's tons of guys in small space
>everyone grab assing and sucking and kissing

>Don't let everyone kiss me or touch me
>Meet huge older guy with super body
>He fucks me with his fingers in a private room

>He's super cute and wants to keep talking to me and about each other
>I don't want to be in private with him anymore
>Want to keep talking to him but this is not the right situation
>just leave

Had a lot of fun. I do wonder how many of those guys have AIDs though. I want to go again but it's a bit expensive.
>>
I haven't been. I wonder what it would be like. I'm mtf so i think it would be really awkward lol. I'd be afraid of the attention as I look under age
>>
>>5640125

Perfect place to go to get AIDS
>>
>>5640125
Degenerate and disgusting. Kill yourself immediately
>>
File: polgbt.png (294 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.png
294 KB, 1000x1000
>>5640372
>>
Fun facts:
>you can have sex without semen exchange.
>there are pre exposure prophylaxis available
>most men who know they have HIV are taking medications and can not transmit the disease.
>there are testing rooms in most bathhouses you can test before you bareback.
>HIV is about 3 times less common in whites and Asians and they know their status almost 5 times more than blacks.
>tops rarely get HIV from barebacking, only bottoms and vers guys.
>>
Man, I'd be pretty pissed if I opened a fancy legitimate bathhouse and it ended up being a filthy meet and great for some mentally ill butt pirates.

I can't shake off the connect between gay hookups(grindr, bathhouses) and and mental illness and perversion.

I kinda wish there were bathhouses in my country...
>>
C H A R I O T S
H
A
R
I
O
T
S
>>
>>5641177

None of these measures are 100% effective; you are still at risk.

I bareback with my boyfriend, could count the number of times we've used condoms on two hands, but the risk is much less than fucking a random guy in a bathhouse bare.

HIV is not the only STI you can catch.
>>
>>5641211
Okay but these bath houses are specifically made for gay hook ups, it's not like people open up a sauna and men starting fucking in it.
>>
>visited a bath house in London after doing a presentation
>met a guy from the presentation there
>he showed me around but we didn't do anything there
>went back to his flat in London and fooled around.
>>
Bathhouses = Darwinism in action

I wished they didnt ban them in the 80s just to see how many more were willing to die.
>>
>>5640125
Fucking vile. Giving real bathhouses a bad name.

>>5641617
THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>5641177
More fun facts:

>you can have sex without semen exchange.
Condoms can break, and mistakes can be made.

Not in all countries.

>most men who know they have HIV are taking medications and can not transmit the disease.
Some do temporarily stop medication courses for the express purpose of infecting others.

>there are testing rooms in most bathhouses you can test before you bareback.
Most tests are only reliable after 3 months, and even though some have smaller window periods, people who are having anonymous sex on a daily basis could still contract the virus and pass it on without testing positive for it.

>HIV is about 3 times less common in whites and Asians and they know their status almost 5 times more than blacks.
Yet all it takes is one HIV+ person to infect you.

>tops rarely get HIV from barebacking, only bottoms and vers guys.
And if you're bottom/vers?

It's almost like some of you would happily throw away international travel, grapefruit for breakfast, and the opportunity to donate organs just for a mediocre orgasm after 1.5 minutes of boring sex
>>
>>5641725
Don't forget those who are not taking medication because they don't know (or care) that they're infected.
1 in 8 in the US who have HIV, are not even aware they're infected.
>>
>>5641725
wait why would grapefruit be an issue
>>
>>5641819
When you're on HIV meds, you can't have grapefruit. Chemicals within it prevent the body from metabolising the drugs, ergo, the drugs accumulate in your blood and can quickly become lethal.

Citation: http://www.aidsmeds.com/articles/Grapefruit_Medications_1667_23319.shtml
>>
>>5641913
oh god what a grim life
I can't believe absence of grapefruit has just deterred me so much from the idea of hookups
>>
>>5640125
It's a really hot fantasy but I think the reality of it would be creepy.
>>
My friend contracted HIV from one. Probz his first or second time going
>>
>>5641926
I now realize just how faggy this entire post sounds
>>
>>5642034
Don't deny the faginess.
Embrace it. Embrace the grapefruit.
Embrace it while you still can. Monogamy and grapefruits as far as the eye can see!

Also, it's very coincidental that the gayest fruit in existence is made inaccessible by the medications for the gayest disease in existence desu.
>>
File: homosexmonogamy.jpg (141 KB, 434x872) Image search: [Google]
homosexmonogamy.jpg
141 KB, 434x872
>>5641177
>>most men who know they have HIV are taking medications and can not transmit the disease.
Actually that is incredibly false.
Only about half take the medications and only half of them have undetectable viral loads.
For HIV+ guys you generally have about a 75% chance that it's incredibly dangerous to sleep with them.
>>
File: 1453999901789.jpg (357 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1453999901789.jpg
357 KB, 1280x850
>>5642094
I wish I could embrace it desu
>>
This is the perfect place if you want herpes or HIV. Gross, no better than fucking a hooker
>>
>>5641725
>the opportunity to donate organs
Being HIV positive doesn't disqualify you from donating organs (in some countries (unfortunately)).
>>
>>5641617
>Bathhouses = Darwinism in action

Isn't being gay enough? I mean,even if you don't catch the AIDS, its not like you're having kids any time soon.
>>
I go to bath houses all the time and never caught anything. People are just paranoid.
>>
Came to read some hot bath house stories, instead got hit with wall of paranoia. I understand being safe but this was supposed to just be a smut thread lol
>>
>>5641231
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>5641177
>>you can have sex without semen exchange.
You can still get HIV even if there is no semen exchange (blood or exchange of saliva - i.e. his saliva/semen happened to make contact with an innocent/innocuous canker sore [caused by stress] in your mouth).

Not available everywhere, and often expensive if it is in some countries. Also, not 100% effective. Usage of PREP could potentially lead to more resistant and hardier strains of HIV (if I'm not wrong, there was a strain found in the Caribbean that progresses from HIV to AIDS in only 3 years, rather than the usual 5-10 years)

Completely false.
Most men who are positive don't take their meds consistently enough to lower their detectability, or are too poor/afraid of stigma to receive treatment, especially in the U.S. and Asian/Latin American countries
>>
>>5641231
Have you been? Is it gross?
I just want a clean, classy bathhouse for gay men that isn't an orgy. Can't it be possible to have a bathhouse where 90% of it is no-sex-allowed and the other 10% is for the degenerates?
>>
>>5641231

Kek

I have a gay friend who works for Hackney Police.

His stories have convinced me to never ever go close to Chariots.
>>
>>5640125
>>visit turkish baths

I thought Turkish baths meant actual bathhouses, like social places for relaxing not just euphemism for "gay fuck shack".
>>
>>5641756
>1 in 8 in the US who have HIV, are not even aware they're infected.

This seems illogical...if they do not know...how do you know? such that you can make that claim
>>
>>5644423
I remember the days when:
>Bath house meant Japanese sentou
>Turkish bath meant steam room and wash
>Sauna meant hot room made of wood

Why must people ruin relaxing things with degeneracy?
>>
>>5640125
I've heard my cousin talking about how big one of his team m8's dick is. Is he secretly homo? i mean who the fuck talks about other man's dick?, im bisexual and i wouldn't even think of talking about men's penises publicly
>>
>>5647652
TIME DOUBLES
I
M
E

D
O
U
B
L
E
S
>>
File: 1453382037959.png (455 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
1453382037959.png
455 KB, 498x498
they might not want to have sex with me since im mtf.

But would they at least be willing to have me a massage?
>>
Shitholes for the closeted tbdesu
>>
>>5641725
If you have HIV you're banned?
What's the issue with international travel?
>>
>>5642113
23 partners weren't so monogamous, I see.
>>
>>5647652
Nah, this is pretty normal.

In high school guy on one of hockey teams was noted for his giant dong. Guys weren't gay for noticing. He had a really big cock.

That is hard to miss.
>>
>>5647290
You take a sample of random gay men and ask them if they have HIV, and then test them

Really not that hard mate
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.