[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 yo >in a relationship w/ a 23 yo dude who would kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>19 yo
>in a relationship w/ a 23 yo dude who would kill for me
>he's really attractive but my love is fading for idk reason

What. Is. Going. On.
I have everything I've dreamt about
>>
>>5638852
iktf anon, I think I'm broken or something.
>>
>>5638852
Maybe you just have a boring life? Maybe your a boring person? Maybe you just need someone who knows how to have fun? I know myself that a normal life is a boring life, and that no matter how attractive a girl is, if shes to boring i cant enjoy her company.
>>
>>5638852
You've just been romanticizing a relationship and secretly just want to be a rabid slut and your subconscious is afraid of commitment.
>>
I'm 23 and I can't even imagine dating a 19 year old. Like 20 going on 21 maybe but a 19 year old is barely out of high school.
>>
That's why the chemical life comes in, people like you and me need a little kick from drugs to have a good time.
>>
>>5640732
My bf is 26 and I'm 21:o
>>
>>5640732
Where I'm from you finish high school at 16.
>>
>>5638852
There must be something about your relationship that's bothering you. Find out what it is and try to talk with your bf about it
>>
>>5640732
So?
>>
>>5640909

My point is that people change a whole lot in the years between 18 and 21. OP is probably going through that now and finding that their preferences and personality are changing and don't sync up with their bf the way they used to.
>>
>>5640979
Hmm. I didn't, but my life has been put on hold, due to clinical depression.
>>
>>5640648
Yes, I often find our relationship monotonous and therefore boring :(
>>
>>5640732
Same. Honestly I just view them as kids, confused, but horny kids who need to be on chill pills ASAP tbqh. I used to wonder why not many people date younger in that sense, but now I realize why, it's like a completely different mindset that even "mature" 19 year olds just don't get.
>>
>>5638852
I'm sure there are some here who will take him if you dont want him.

See a therapist.
>>
>>5640732
LOL I'm 21 and dating a 17yo boi :3
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.