[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_26361-3817146-2031142719.gif (75 KB, 220x95) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26361-3817146-2031142719.gif
75 KB, 220x95
I have been with my husband for 3 years. I love him but I have been finding the intimacy very dull lately.
I have been having extreme urges to hook up with a stranger (no strings). I feel as if I need to experience my sexual side more before I completely settle down.
What are your thoughts?
>>
Sounds like you can't stop being a gay male. If monogamy and dedication aren't for you, just say so and go back to doing what gay males do. Or, work out the details with the poor sap you're with to either improve the physical level of your relationship or tell them you want a fwb.
>>
Tell your partner that you're finding it dull and see what you can both do to improve.
>>
Thanks for your opinion. I don't want things to end between us. I have a feeling things have gotten boring for him too. So at least it's a level playing field (no pun). The way I see it, sex is sex and nothing more UNLESS the person you're with means something to you.
>>
>>5638810
/thread
>>
>>5638861
My mistake. Relatively new here.
>>
Threads like these make me happy that I'm forever alone.
>>
>>5638894
Depressing but strangely has its perks. Only looking out for #1
>>
>>5638860
Why don't you guys talk about it and find ways to spice up the bedroom?

There are many ways including role play, toys, drugs, etc.

Maybe get mutual friend in on it and have a threesome. You guys might find that sharing your spouse with someone will bring you closer together. (choose someone your spouse likes).

Hell, maybe just dirty talk or changing your usual positions can makes things brighter. Even having a date before hand.
>>
People like OP are the reason I hate faggots despite being one myself, and it is all thanks to the LGBT cancer. All I want from life is a monogamous chaste husband to dedicate our lives to each other but all faggots care about is fucking. Sex is supposed to be a bonding experience between two lifelong partners, not a shallow pleasure.
>>
>>5638789
Christards were right in saying faggots would destroy marriage when the vast majority are people like you.
>>
>>5638789
>explore my sexual side
The average straight person has 3 partners in his lifetime, how many have you had?
>>
>>5638789
Trust me, the benefits of total monogamy far outweigh those of open relationships
>No STDs ever*
>Condoms are not needed since STD risk is so low
>Closer relationship with your partner
>Trust each other more
>Can do more kinky bed stuff, because more trust
*assuming he doesn't already have one, get a dodgy blood transfusion, or get raped

Do you really want to throw all of these perks just so you can feel some other penis that will be 99% the same as the one you already have virtually infinite access to?
If you're getting bored in bed, it's not a matter of who you're with; it's a matter of what you're doing.

>>5640284
>>5640316
These.
Monogamous gay people do exist, but unfortunately, they're few and far between.
>>
>>5640284
Well that's just like, your opinion man.

You only live once. If someone wants to experience fucking different body types and personalities, that's fine. Sometimes there's a kink your partner isn't into, or you're just craving the thrill of the chase.
>>
>>5640482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2z0k5xYDAw
>>
>>5640482
>Sometimes there's a kink your partner isn't into, or you're just craving the thrill of the chase.

>what is self control
>>
>>5640482
Your opinion is the reason I will never find a husband. Your opinion is the reason the LGBT community is pure hedonist amoral cancer. I would rather you were all killed desu.
>>
>>5640588
t bh word filters to desu for some reason
>>
>>5640284
Are you me?
>>
>>5638810
this
>>
>husband
you already settled down
seriously vows are for a fucking reason
>>
>>5638789
That you are a slut who's worth almost nothing.
>>
>>5638789
Start going to church with your husband and devote your life to God and learn to be a Godly Gay couple and then thoughts will disappear.
>>
>>5640156
>>5638856
Actual advice right here.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.