[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MtF grillfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Songs_From_the_Blackhole (2).jpg (33 KB, 896x560) Image search: [Google]
Songs_From_the_Blackhole (2).jpg
33 KB, 896x560
Hey /lgbt/ i'm kinda lost at the moment. One of my closest friends is pre-op MtF and I've supported her enough to come out to her parents and friends now she wants to come over to see me (She lives in the Netherlands) to meet me. I can tell she really likes me due to the way she talks to me like flirting and so on.

what do? also pic unrelated.
>>
Send him over to me
>>
>>5637606
Do you really like her in the way that the flirting indicates she might like you? Is it a possibility?

>>5637760
Uncalled for. Show some decorum.
>>
>>5637606
>closest friend
>come over to meet me

That's not how friendship works
>>
>>5638000
Nah, that's a real thing. Escalating social isolation and the decay of any sense of community, camaraderie, or kinship with the people in one's immediate vicinity have created intimate relationships and groups under great strain from physical distance and abstractness of one-another's locale-specific concerns. It's not even uncommon anymore for someone's best friend to be a person they've only ever spoken to from an ocean away.
>>
>>5638014
True af especially for trans people. If you can, go meet these people instead of remaining in your immediate social cesspool for eternity.
>>
File: 985e2d1278eea211.jpg (95 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
985e2d1278eea211.jpg
95 KB, 540x720
>>5637606
Sounds like you're in for an adventure. I'm a bit jealous.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.