[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cute but not passing mtf with sweet personality and open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: pillow-1.jpg (40 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
pillow-1.jpg
40 KB, 450x600
>tfw cute but not passing mtf with sweet personality and open easy smile
>tfw work customer service
>tfw young woman who probably clocked me was super friendly and said im a doll
>tfw men call me petnames sometimes
>tfw pass to old people and blacks
I DONT CARE IF IM GETTING HUGBOXED THIS IS THE BEST
>>
>>5637564
I'm curious, what do you look like then? Just a femboy?
>>
File: frogshotgun.jpg (99 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
frogshotgun.jpg
99 KB, 786x826
>>5637564

Please tell me more, OP. I want to live vicariously through your life on easy mode girl experiences.

>tfw male
>>
>>5637587
I look like a tranny girl. Mix of femboy and female traits
>>
File: AbstractFeel.jpg (144 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
AbstractFeel.jpg
144 KB, 854x859
>Been in androgynous mode for too long
>Usually pass without trying
>Waiting at the bus stop
>Sometimes get hit on by creepy guys
>One day, middle-aged guy dressed like Night at the Roxbury says "Hey babe, smile"
>Guy at the bus stop with me goes full white-knight
>The two just start getting into an altercation because I don't know why
>sneak away while they are fronting on each-other

I might have been born with the same equipment as them, but I do not understand men...
>>
Thank god for black people. They are the only ones who keep my self esteem up.
>>
>>5637630
Its a little easier for girls to be comfortable meeting me/speaking to me and i get more leeway for emotional weakness. I get some nice hugboxy people calling me cute and complimenting me. Trans attracted men are willing to take care of me a bit/are a bit protective. Thats it really. My shoulders are too big to ever get stacy privilege i just have a cute tranny face and look cute in dresses and skirts so i dont have men tripping over me or anything
>>
File: EgzIVJl.png (197 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
EgzIVJl.png
197 KB, 800x1000
>>5637564
I know this feel OP
>old people always think i'm a girl
>same old guy always comes in and calls me dear
>when I helped an old lady alot she said I was a "good girl"
>today
>"excuse me, sir?"
>get closer
>"oh, I'm sorry, miss"

>not even on hrt
>tfw still feel like a big ugu
>>
>>5638409
Fags are the best too when theyre either nice warm straight acting bears i pretend are my big brothers or friendly happy flamers who are a good laugh
>>
>>5638468
I'v ealways had bad experiences with flamers. They always associate mtf's with drag queens and have outted me to some drag queens because "They thought it was the same thing".
Another one straight up outted me at a diner to this girl who had no idea. And flamers seem to have a lot of disrespect towards girls and mtf's.
>>
>>5638497
I dont think I have ever met a gay person at work
>>
>>5637884
>but I do not understand men...

You understand it in it's entirety you delusional fuck.
>>
>>5637564
Post pics
>>
I work at a restaurant in the inner city and get hit on by black guys all the time. Women are sometimes nice but are sometimes total bitches to me.
>>
>>5638497
I work with really educated yuppu type flamers they are really nice and i love them

The kind you just know do KILLER interior design if you know what i mean
>>
>>5644379
>tfw no flamer bf to redesign my interiors
>>
>>5643191
I would if this were a friendly happy tranny forum but it's a repressed faggot/tranny /pol/ infested hive of scum at this point.
>>
>>5637564
>>5637633

are you me?
>>
>tfw maamed in boymode and can't tell whether or not they legitimately couldnt tell or whether they can tell im a tranny and are trying to be nice

I work in customer service too and sometimes I'll be in the middle of talking to a customer in my deep obviously male voice then they refer to me as she
Old people definitely are the best
>>
>>5637884
Man detected.
>>
>>5637564
Ah, I remember those days anon. I eventually became passing and passing. This may just be a positive stepping stone for you anon.
>>
>>5648912
yeah, I just need better fashion and some makeup to pass more

ill always be clockable to people with some trannysense though without some ffs
>>
>>5637564
awww good for you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.