[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Elsa-Hosk-29.jpg (110 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
Elsa-Hosk-29.jpg
110 KB, 1024x681
I don't find naked women to be attractive. All I can think is that they are weak, and odd looking. So, why do I take estrogen and want myself to look like a woman? It's not making sense to me.

I realize there are many awkward, and even repulsive looking males but for some reason that isn't bothering me right now, so don't attack me for picking on women plz.
>>
I agree sort of but female faces are very beautiful and I want one.
>>
>>5637193
what do you think of muscular women then?
>>
don't u want to be pretty tho anon

i've kind of always had a similar opinion, where i felt that women looked better with their clothes on, and men looked better with their clothes off. but i'm not interested in just looking as hot as possible. i try to be attractive, but i feel like it's my role to do that in a feminine way, as opposed to a masculine one, which would feel inauthentic
>>
>>5637193
can't say I do. I don't really notice or consider how "weak" a person is when I look at them, and I don't find women odd-looking whatsoever.
>>
>>5637352
Yeah, and hair.

>>5637407
Same kinda. Only when naked though. Maybe it's the lack of cock?

>>5637415
Yeah. I guess that all makes sense.

>don't u want to be pretty tho anon
Of course.

>>5637430
I just mean when naked, not so much when clothed.
>>
>>5637487
Yeah, it doesn't occur to me when they're naked, either...
>>
>not transitioning so you can fuck sexy bitches with your big fat clittycock just like any other lesbian, while teasing the boys with cute short skirts and slutty high heels
it's like you're not even really trans...
>>
>>5637430
But what happens if a guy thinks that about me? I read a book not too long ago where the main character was very fickle about his attraction to a girl, and how things she would do would make her look ugly. Idk.

>>5637542
apparently

:(
>>
>>5637487
>Maybe it's the lack of cock?

I don't understand your equating cock with strength. I get that men are stronger than women, but that's not because of penis.
>>
>>5637596
If a guy is a judgemental asshole, then you should probably upgrade to a better model.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.