[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>saving up money for hormones and laser >won't be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1441922832506.jpg (110 KB, 552x364) Image search: [Google]
1441922832506.jpg
110 KB, 552x364
>saving up money for hormones and laser
>won't be able to start those for a month at the very earliest, three-four months more realistic
>look like shit feel like shit
>trying not to throw up because of dysphoria

how do I fucking alleviate this
>>
>>5637008
You don't, you're fucked. You're transgender and life is fucking terrible now.

Just play video-games and sleep a lot like I do. Takes away the time you can spend thinking about how fucked you really are.

Also lose weight immediately, as it helps a lot to stay underweight for a good part of HRT, before moving up to normal weight to get some feminine fat.
>>
>>5637008
weed so strong it knocks you out desu
>>
>>5637137

How much weed do you need to put into something you bake (like brownies) to OD? I heard you can't OD on weed from smoking.
>>
>>5637474
You're not going to fucking OD on weed. Don't be stupid. Just stay high to the point where you feel dissociated from your body all the time until you can start hormones. You can even throw in some benzos, opiates, and cold medicine and stay in a perpetual state of semi-consciousness where you barely even feel like you have a body. It's great! That's what I did for years, and I'm an excellent role model.
>>
>>5637524

I'm not OP, and I don't use weed (I hate the smell and I really don't like spending money). I was just curious since I heard marijuana makes you pass out before you can OD on it when you smoke it, and I also heard that you can get a longer lasting high from baking it into food. So "Would ingesting lots of marijuana in your food kill you?" is the question that arises.
>>
>>5637585
nobody has ever ODd on weed
>>
>>5637585
>>5637750
it's not gonna kill you but if you get to high you'll start loosing your shit for a few hours so it's still a good idea to take it easy
>>
>>5637008
>see this reaction image
>later on find out that character is mtf
woah
>>
>>5637585
No. Even if you used extremely concentrated, high-THC product to cook with and used a lot of it, you wouldn't end up dead. There are "marijuana-RELATED" deaths, but there aren't any cases of deaths due solely to marijuana overdose.
>>
>>5637840

What is it called?
>>
>>5637008
Find a bf to buy them for you.
>>
File: 1449094107872.png (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449094107872.png
35 KB, 600x600
>>5637008

>1 month at the earliest
>3-4 months realistically
>HOW DO I NOT KILL MYSELF WHILE WAITING? X(

That is not a lot of time, figure out how to resolve your shitty millennial entitlement complex and put the wait in perspective with the difference it's going to make to your life.

You're a fucking dipshit, fuck you.
>>
>>5641779
Washira Idol Hajimemashita
its uh
its weird
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.