[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DDLG thread. Also bondage, threesome and BDSM are cool too.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0
DDLG thread. Also bondage, threesome and BDSM are cool too.
>>
>>5636930
>Also bondage, threesome and BDSM are cool too.

Agreed on all points. I need to get tied up like that again ...
>>
>>5636930
why is ddlg so common amongst gays and mtfs?
>>
>>5637187
gay men commonly experience hate from their fathers and subsequently have daddy issues, they are also more likely to be the youngest in the family, meaning that if the parents get a divorce, they will experience the divorce in their younger more formative years. Same MtFs

Basically TL:DR daddy issues
>>
>>5637402
This, desu. Most MtFs, myself included, are not too popular with their fathers. I don't think that needs an explanation.

Anyways, I have someone offering to tie me up real good like the girl in the picture. The idea drives me fucking crazy, but at the same time I'm scared as hell. What if he decides to like...cannibalize me? What am I gonna do?
>>
>>5638249
>I have someone offering to tie me up real good like the girl in the picture. The idea drives me fucking crazy, but at the same time I'm scared as hell. What if he decides to like...cannibalize me? What am I gonna do?

...not do that on the first meeting?

Start with spanking if you're into that,then ease into the harder stuff over several visits.
>>
>>5638249
Don't let someone do it first time. Just fuck them normally a few times, maybe include spanking or a gag if you really want. At least then if they want to kill or rape you you got somee good sex out if it first.
>>
>>5636930
>tfw your gf calls you mommy
turns me on a lot desu, i can see why guys love it so much

>>5638249
unless you know them really well have normal sex at first. look up some basic bondage safety tips, if he doesnt follow any of them back out because hes lying about his experience.
>>
>>5636930
Despite what >>5637402 said, I never experience hate from my father. I would not want to have sex with my actual father.

Im not really into the bondage or BDSM, but damn if calling a guy "daddy" while he pounds my butt excites me.

Does that make me weird?
>>
>>5637187
>>5637402
>>5638249
For some mtfs there's also dysphoria which causes us to seek alternative methods of sexual enjoyment.
>>
>want to be the mommy and the little girl
im confused
>>
>>5638847
my girlfriend wants to do this.

how do i mother her?
>>
>>5638249
Talk to them a lot first, meet in a public place, tell someone where you'll be, you don't have to tell them what you're doing just where you'll be and that they should check in on you if you haven't called by so and so or don't answer a pre-planned call.

Don't wind up like that tranny who was kept as a sex slave in some creeper couple's basement.
>>
>>5639387
Just do you anon, think of it as the switch equivalent for little/big stuff.
>>
>>5639569
>Talk to them a lot first, meet in a public place
This can't even guarantee safety.
>tell someone where you'll be, you don't have to tell them what you're doing just where you'll be and that they should check in on you if you haven't called by so and so or don't answer a pre-planned call.
This!!!

Also get references from others that have been with them. If they can't or won't provide, run away.
>>
>>5638249
>>5639614
You might instead try to find local get togethers on fet life.
>>
>>5639390
A good pet name is a solid start. Princess or sweetie or whatever. Pet her a lot, like run your fingers through her hair or stroke her head gently. Mine really loves ear whispers and kisses. It's basically just really gentle sweet stuff and cuddles, but its important to be in charge during it since youre the mother and she's your little. So forceful but sweet. The objective is to be as comforting as possible, like the ideal vision of a strong mother you can depend on.

if she wants to go further you could bring up the possiblity of coloring books or juice boxes or outfits for special time, but thats something youd have to talk about. it can be fun, just dont be afraid of it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.