[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I HATE MEN >tranny >die cis scum >dykes why >flamerfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 850x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 850x531
>I HATE MEN
>tranny
>die cis scum
>dykes why
>flamerfag
>demiboissss
Okey I've noticed that we've gone full retard here. Do you actually think liking a different sex makes you special or anyone else special? Do you actually think having a dick or vag and tasting dick or vag separates you or you need to identify as a boxed up group that a couple of people made up? Really, between actual political and religious bullshit and tumblr aren't any different, it's just putting sexuallities and sexes/"gender" in a boxes, it's all just different forms of oppression and your all blindly following it, stupid fucks.
Why is this still a thing?
>>
>>5636668
Identity politics and oppression olympics.
>>
lurk moar
sage
>>
File: image.jpg (325 KB, 1224x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325 KB, 1224x792
>>5636668
Wrong image, I meant to make this the OP, this is fucking bullshit
>>5636710
For real tho
>>
>>5636668
I'm a little upset you used an image from one of my favourite anime to express this completely insightless drivel.
>>
>>5636740
>>5636668
>oppression
Uh, we despise this stuff here, and sjw/radfems absolutely despise fags and trannies. Don't mess with other people's lives and they won't mess with yours. We just want to be left alone so kindly find another place to push your ideology on.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 850x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 850x680
>>5636747
>insightless drivel
1.) fucking how
2.) insightless isn't a real term
3.) my favorite anime too, God teir taste there anon
>>5636765
That's all I see here
>>
>>5636787
>That's all I see here
See what? The board having a civil libertarian ideology?
>>
>>5636765
>sjw/radfems absolutely despise fags and trannies
Uh, I'm pretty sure TERFs aren't considered SJWs by anyone except maybe the MRAs. SJW kind of implies being pro-LGBT (even if they go about it in a way that actually ends up hurting LGBT people).
>>
File: image.jpg (678 KB, 2000x1545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
678 KB, 2000x1545
>>5636820
Being on this board is like watching an ongoing civil war between who's the best faggot and who's the worst
>>5636851
This, all sjws do is hurt the LGBT community and makes them all look like white-cis-straight hating flamers
>>
File: 1418970817977.jpg (137 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1418970817977.jpg
137 KB, 500x484
>>5636851
>pretty sure TERFs aren't considered SJWs by anyone except maybe the MRAs
Have you looked at tumblr? They're all either intentionally or unintentionally parroting radfem conspiracy theories about gay men and mtfs. They also only tolerate "trans" that reject hormones and other body altering meds. It's all about dressing in some garish way according to them.

I'm sure a minority of liberal feminists are pro lgbt but those are definitely a minority.
>>
>>5636891
That pic is what I hate more than anything. You take something so interesting, spontaneous, and transcendent as human sexuality and you boil it down to a bunch of goddamn sliders like it's a fucking RPG character creator screen. It's just such a load of fucking bullshit.
>>
>>5636891
>>5636909

Funny how they reduce body dysmorphia and medicine into "feeling" a certain way.
>>
>>5636909
>>5636915
I remember being in highschool and this was passed out a few times by a pizza clatch and gsa. I started questioning being trans afterwards. Seriously, fuck this shit.
>>
Gender doesn't exist. Sexes exist, and sometimes people are uncomfortable or don't want to be their sex, so they switch sexes. There are three sexes, male, female and intersex. Genders claiming to be none of those, don't exist.
>>
>>5636932
It's funny because they're literally parroting the same claims radfems and fundies make about how transexuality is nothing more than people with sick and disgusting feelings, that it's wrong to talk about body dysmorphia.

They're practically a trojan horse movement.
>>
>>5636787
just filter Akaka - that person has never written a useful word on this board
>>
>>5636898
From what I've seen of Tumblr, most of the opposition to gay men is when they act like being queer somehow exempts them from being called out for being misogynistic. Tumblr generally doesn't seem to have a problem with dysphoric trans who medically transition either - their issue is more with those that claim that you HAVE TO have dysphoria to be trans.
>>
>>5636990
Akaka has made far more many valuable contributions to this board than Anonymous ever has.
>>
>>5636974
And this stuff is just gender confusing everyone, especially kids, it's disgusting.
Whatever happened to just liking separate sexes, or like being different sexes? Remember when RENT was considered a breakthrough for lgbt people?
>>5636996
Tumblr has a problem with everything, they can't figure out what they like or dislike
But they seem fine with otherkin and fictionkin most of the time witch is baffling and cringe worthy to me
>>
File: Requiem of the Rose King.jpg (227 KB, 900x1361) Image search: [Google]
Requiem of the Rose King.jpg
227 KB, 900x1361
>>5636891
>watching an ongoing civil war between who's the best faggot and who's the worst
So /lgbt/ war of the roses then?

Who gets to be York?
>>
>>5637052
FtM gets to be York, calling it now
>>
>>5637064
Funny given how they made Richard intersex for Rose King.
>>
>>5637052
>not Joko
You had one job
>>
>>5636668
Because it's easier to handle conversations about certain groups of people when you can categorize them, you fucking idiot.
How the fuck would anything get decided upon if no one was allowed to reference who the fuck they were talking about? How would any debate about the right of anyone get anywhere if these 'boxes' didn't exist? You would be sitting there spouting nonsense and no one would be able to understand fuck all what you were talking about.

Really, dumb cunts like you should be shot. Not because of who/what you are or what you're attracted to, but because you're a dumb cunt that's muddying up issues with details that don't fucking matter so nothing really ever gets done and we get no real progress.
So sit the fuck down and shut your fucking cum-dumpster of a mouth, you dumb bastard.
>>
>>5636891
There are only two genders. Anyone who thinks any differently are stupid as hell and they live in a make-believe world where that unicorn actually exists to them.

You've all lost your minds.
>>
>>5637002
nah, Anonymous is the only reason 4chan isn't always shit
>>
>>5637074
*Jojo
damn
>>
>>5637099
This guy gets it
>>5637089
>but because you're a dumb cunt that's muddying up issues with details that don't fucking matter so nothing really ever gets done and we get no real progress.
But that's exactly what op is against
>>
>I HATE MEN
Well I don't, I love straight guys, and I will seduce them as feminists keep telling white straight men they're not worth them.
>>
>>5636956
this
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.