[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanon here, >met a 10/10 bi girl a few months ago >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1_400.png (69 KB, 400x251) Image search: [Google]
1_400.png
69 KB, 400x251
femanon here,

>met a 10/10 bi girl a few months ago
>she made a move, started seeing eachother
>went on dates, things were goodman
>cue feels
>her friends told me she had never been w/ a girl before
>found she's sleeping with a guy on the side who is her FWB
>both have assured me there are no feelings
>still not ecstatic about it, but get with her anyway
>she told me she doesn't want a proper relationship w/ me, but i'm the only one she's seen herself with since her breakup w/ her bf of 4 years
>continue to see her but also keep options open & get w/ other girls
>cue her being jealous
>now she continues to get with me only when drunk
>nearly dunkly slept together at a party
>following week, she said she's being selfish kissing me as she pleases
>calls it off, we don't speak for a while
>start to see her around with her FWB again
>when we started speaking again she said she'd been crying over me
>I tell her I'm fine about her and the FWB so that she'd still talk to me
>not fine about it any more though
>she invited me over one night, ended up banging
>she told her friend who told her FWB
>she was pissed off that he knew, both left angry
>cue my suspicion that there is not more to them then being told
>sad so banged some stranger
>don't know if the girl would be upset if she finds out after all this

don't know what to do about this entire situation, can't tell if she's scared about being with a girl for the first time..and despite her not wanting a relationship, me and everyone else can tell there are feelings there from her as well as me. Any ladies been in a similar situation before, pls help ;_;
>>
never been in that situation but anon, don't stick your dick in crazy, it's not going to end well if this is how she's gonna treat you
>>
>>5636119
she's a cunt
>>
File: 1445632543499.png (344 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1445632543499.png
344 KB, 467x453
Gurls aren't allowed to frogpost!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>5636255
it's ok when you are lesbean
>>
>>5636305
Yeah, you're right, sorry for trippin on you.
>>
She's playing both you and the fwb. Drop her.
>>
>bisexual
There's your problem. It's like I need to open up a university course to teach you all about lesbianism. Rule 1 is no bisexuals.
>>
>>5636119
She's garbage and a waste of your time
>>
>ctrl+f
>biscum

surprised no one's said it yet
>>
if you have these suspicions then confront her about it. straight up call her out. make her deal. heck id do it just for the satisfaction. at least then this uncomfortable mystery will be solved.
>>
File: A lesbian.jpg (12 KB, 448x419) Image search: [Google]
A lesbian.jpg
12 KB, 448x419
>>5636119
Do people treat you differently because you're a lesbian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGlELpQKmw
>>
>>5636255
>>5636119
pepe is cancer
>>
>>5636119
She's retarded, drop her
>>
>>5636119
she's a disaster. drop her and move on and please don't think all us bis are like that ;_;
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.