[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"It's okay to leave behind my wife and children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4
File: mtJFZT0.jpg (65 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
mtJFZT0.jpg
65 KB, 576x1024
>"It's okay to leave behind my wife and children just so I can go through my mid life crisis because only I deserve to be happy."

What do trannies mean by this?
>>
why do you people care so much about trannies? who cares what other people do with their life? and no concern trolling, /pol/ kinda ruined the novelty of that
>>
>>5634471
Fuck off I don't owe anyone anything.
>>
>>5634471
OP it means that they are pathetic and selfish
it also means that they can't take care of there shit
>>
>>5634471
Is crossdressing that bad you just throw on some clothes, splash some makeup i don't see the big deal.
>>
Living life in pursuit of your own desires is the way of the future friend.
>>
>>5634471
What again do cute boys on hormones have to do with your old men?

And why do you want the goverment to meddle in people's lives, kinda sad.
>>
I'm a tranny and I hate those hons. They ruin the lives of their children and wives all to pursue a fetish. I call them out when I can but usually they just reply with venom and more selfish mememememememememe because if you talk to them you realize they are very narcissitic
>>
>>5634474

They make cis men, cis women and ftms look bad
>>
>>5634546
How do we know that you're not just a younger version of those "hons" yoursels, and you're not some fetishophobe, who speaks out against those like themselves in denial of the roots of how you came to identify yourself.
>>
>>5634550
so you want to dictate how people live their lives? its not like mtfs are going to go away because of shitposting
>>
>>5634559
>so you want to dictate how people live their lives?

When it's in direct opposition with mine and makes my life worse yes
>>
>>5634562
then fuck off. its not physically harming you and its not urgent. you dont have anything better to think about?

>waa people who dont pass and crossdress because of their mental condition bother me so much
>>
>>5634550
this is complete bullshit
bad cis men make cis men look bad
bad cis women make cis women look bad
bad FtMs make FtMs look bad
bad MtFs make MtFs look bad
>>
>>5634569
Hi hon.
>>
>>5634569
Shit. Meant to quote >>5634474 in this post >>5634578
>>
>>5634583
kek im not even trans. nice try though. i still dont understand why you care about something so petty though this is a troll thread so you probably dont /really/ care anyway
>>
>>5634471
Why do hons always get amazing boobs?
They don't do anything about their faces yet make sure to get like 42 E cups.
>>
>>5634583
>>5634550

Uh, so you're obsessing over boys taking estrogen, why?

Those old men aren't relevant and they're going extinct at any rate.
>>
>>5634596
>>5634471
Just sage and report spam then.
Let mods sort it out.
>>
>>5634553
Because she didn't ruined life for several people?
>>
>>5634600
breast implants. they have a fetish, dropped their family, and have enough money to buy the stuff they want. it's also why i know a lot of them have had srs or ffs. still don't pass, but hey, more money than teens can ever dream of
>>
>>5634596
>>5634605
I don't mind cute guys taking estrogen. I'm on estrogen myself. What I mind is married men, with families who depend on them, who abandon their obligation to them. The kids have to live with that embarrassment, and the wife wasted her youth on a totally selfish jerk. Just disgusting.
>>
>>5634680
Wow, that's such a unique opinion you've got there. Nobody else hates hons and old man fetishists here, just you!
>>
>>5634680
We're on the same page then, cool.

But those old men have nothing to do with anyone here and they try to keep younger people from meds. Whatever the sad sack op was, he's deluded if he thinks /lgbt/ is in some vast gay agenda conspiracy with them.
>>
>>5634680
So then your issue is with people leaving their families, REGARDLESS of whether they're trans or not. Why then do you focus on the trans aspect of it?
>>
>>5634779
Because it's even more humiliating for their children, and they knew going into the marriage they were trans but betrayed their wife.

>>5634705
Agreed.

>>5634691
Did I hurt your feelings?
>>
File: 1403084725055.jpg (101 KB, 563x637) Image search: [Google]
1403084725055.jpg
101 KB, 563x637
>>5634680

>the wife wasted her youth on a totally selfish jerk

I never dated a girl because I knew it would just turn out like these hon horror stories, but I have a story that makes me feel bad in the same vein.

>tfw just minding my own business as an in-denial tranny high school junior at a school that opened that year, so everyone was new
>tfw a freshman girl started checking me out and made attempts to pursue me for months, at least as far as February of that year
>tfw kept ignoring the romantic undertones so that she would move on
>tfw eventually she did
>tfw but even by the end of her sophomore year, I felt like she still felt a bit of something for me, though much less than before
>tfw I felt like I wasted her opportunity to have a high school romance that whole time we were in school together
>tfw she was a nice, shy girl
>tfw she graduated last summer

I hope she's found herself a nice boyfriend. I would have done it if I weren't a tranny.
>>
>>5634865
>Because it's even more humiliating for their children, and they knew going into the marriage they were trans but betrayed their wife.
What makes you think they were consciously aware of being trans all along?
>>
>>5634956
Honestly? I would find it very suspect if they didn't have an inkling of anything being wrong until they were 40. They don't hate their masculinizing body? They don't hate being the male role in a relationship? They don't hate being lumped in with the men all the time? No. Unless you live in complete isolation, if you are trans, you will be constantly reminded that your body and the way people see you is wrong. Gender reminders are everywhere.
>>
>>5634896
You kind of a hero.
>>
>>5634896
I've done the same thing. It's sad because I would like to be friend friends with them, but if I came out they probably wouldn't want anything to do with me.
>>
>>5634680
What about ugly gay men who come out midlife and leave their wives and kids to be more authentic to themselves? Are they bad people?
>>
>>5635200
Yes, but it's not quite as embarrassing as having your dad run around in bad makeup and ill-fitting clothes, sounding like minnie mouse.
>>
>>5634553
It doesn't even matter if I am or not because even if I was which I'm not the point is I didn't drag people into my mess like thes4 Men did by marrying women and locking them in with children and then going "honny I'm actually a woman !!"

But anyway I was into guys so that never would have happened to me and I was self aware enough t9 know I had issues that I didn't try to attach pr9ole to me romantically like these people did.

Now that I am transitioned I can have genuine relationships without hidden baggage and it feels wonderful
>>
>>5634600
The ones who get implants before facial surgeries or srs even are truly the worst
>>
>>5634680
I agree with you. I suspect all the people taking issue with this opinion are butthurt transbians who tried to drag their gfs into their mess
>>
>>5634956
If they weren't aware of their feelings as grown ass adults then they shouldn't transition in the first place
>>
I am married but no kids. My wife is hot and can get a guy any time she wants. In fact I am positive she fuck her personal trainer. I don't I am killing her.

I needed a beard for awhile we never had sex anyway
>>
>>5635007
Tbqh you're pretty dumb for not understanding that the world is a different place than it used to be. Even the next batch of trannies will deride post-puberty ones with the same dumb reasoning.
You never used to be able to hop on the Internet and talk to people completely anonymously about shared problems, watch TV and see documentaries about little kids being transgender and get tranny pills delivered right to your door. Only the truest of trans would have made it through
>>
File: CAOwGacUIAENLRG.png (76 KB, 418x472) Image search: [Google]
CAOwGacUIAENLRG.png
76 KB, 418x472
>>5636127
> Even the next batch of trannies will deride post-puberty ones
It's not as bad if you were an anorexic midget who couldn't pass for a grown man to begin with, right guys?

I mean, there's hope that if you keep tossing money after every little flaw, you can get rid of male traits and not stand out, right?

There wouldn't be anything to warrant being despised then, r-right?
>>
>>5636198
I know one person that did all this. Blew all her money on getting pretty near 40. She succeeded. She toured the trans circuit of conferences, and now is left sad and miserable with fading looks and back with the family.

Not worth it.
>>
>>5636224
What's the point in ever transitioning then? It's just more pain then.

Would rather stick to presenting as male and having people think you're an effeminate boy.
>>
>>5636325
you don't know if her being sad and miserable is in any way connected to her transitioning or even her surgeries. you don't even know if it's real desu.
>>
>>5634474
It's the same way I feel about the HAES movement. Ruining your healthy body and forcing others that your health choice should be accepted by society. At least when people are doing drugs they know it's killing them. Being a tranny makes you a mentally unstable cuckwit. there's no good reason to transition.
>>
>>5636224
Ya but I am only 22 and still have a future ahead of me
>>
You see folks, this is what happens when you make trannies repress their feelings and push them into trying to live as something they're not. You get broken people, broken families. If society wasn't so shit towards AMAB GNC people and trans women, we wouldn't have so many of these outlandish cases.
>>
>>5636432
>there's no good reason to transition.
Having severe dysphoria is a good reason. Transitioning is preferable to spending your whole life in a state where you're constantly miserable to the point of not even being able to function.
>>
>>5636483
Then please show me 3 highly reputable scientific articles that prove transitioning in the United states has helped over 85% of reported cases of gender dysophoria. When you get those, show me how high the suicide rates of post-surgery trannies are still doing.
>>
>>5636534
Supposedly 99.7%
>McHugh does cite one study from 2011, by Cecilia Dhejne, MD and colleagues at Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. However, he misunderstands Dr. Dhejnes work. In the paper, Dr. Dhejne states that the study was not designed to draw conclusions on the efficacy of transgender surgeries, yet McHugh does exactly that. A closer reading of the paper shows that the increased mortality is in those who had surgery before 1989, and that mortality in trans people after 1989 is not statistically different from the general population. A recently published paper by Dr. Dhejne and colleagues shows that the regret rate for those having surgery from 2001-2010 is only 0.3%. Dr. Dhejnes work shows that outcomes for transgender surgery have improved tremendously in the past 30 years, which supports the HHS decision to remove trans exclusions.
>The American Psychiatric Association and the World Professional Association for Transgender Health no longer view transgender identity as inherently pathological. Dr. McHughs views are stuck in the past.

>Dan Karasic, MD Health Sciences Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, UCSF Member, American Psychiatric Association Workgroup on Gender Dysphoria Member, Board of Directors, World Professional Association for Transgender Health

Suicide rates after surgery aren't any higher than the average person.
>>
>>5636578
You didn't even cite me the study you faggot and you only gave me one example. This still doesn't prove shit.
>>
>>5636483
>>5636617
I got you senpai.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15842032
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11564029
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20461468
>>
>>5636325
In her case she shouldn't have.
>>
>>5636452
you will be fine then I think. You have to be honest with yourself. She is ashamed she let a fetish get out of hand. She still won't admit how she fucked up and blames everyone else.
>>
>>5636401
>>5636483
>>5636633
>>5636483
No but the social transition part of it usually just makes things much worse. I don't just mean the bit about parents disowning you. The part about it making you hyperconcious about every little thing you don't like about your body. Not even people thinking you're female makes it go away.

Less trouble to keep your hair short, get underweight so to minimize tits and have people think you're a boy. Doesn't bother me if people think I'm female but I'd rather keep my presentation as male as possible.

>>5636432
Well in all fairness I've always been a mess and was under 70lb from ana and near dead at 15. Getting hormones to stave off man traits helped. I've been able to think about other stuff and have been fairly productive in society since, so pills definitely made things as good as can get. Even if I'm iffy on the value of social transition, the hormones definitely made things livable.
>>
>>5636643
Don't have a fettish though, and I'm definitely not some crazy old person. I've had eating disorders and body isssues since elementary. Just didn't want my body to get 'large'. And I've had hormones since freshman year college.

I just don't know if it would ever be worth it to socially transition since that just makes me feel worse. Maybe I'm not even trans.
>>
>>5636628
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15842032
This doesn't explain the real long term effects it had on peoples lives after treatment.

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11564029
66 patients only. That's not enough consistent data. This article is also is outdated.

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20461468
>Mental health-related quality of life was statistically diminished (P < 0.05) in transgendered women without surgical intervention compared to the general female population and transwomen who had gender reassignment surgery (GRS), facial feminization surgery (FFS), or both. There was no statistically significant difference in the mental health-related quality of life among transgendered women who had GRS, FFS, or both. Participants who had FFS scored statistically higher (P < 0.01) than those who did not in the FFS outcomes evaluation.

Which means there was hardly any real improvement among people who transitioned. It only says it's "associated" to help improve but it's still not guaranteed as very effective treatment.
>>
>>5636781
It says that ones who get FFS did as well as normal women. That's a dramatic improvement over ones who didn't.
>>
>>5636781
The last one specifically says that transgenders with some kind of surgery experienced a significant improvement over those without.

I found another longer term one.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1158136006000491
>>
>>5636813
>From 107 Dutch-speaking transsexuals who had undergone SRS between 1986 and 2001, 62

This isn't a good study. That's not a lot of participants to provide real valid data.
>>
>>5636838
Nigga, do you want them to just pull trannies out of mid air? They aren't that common you know.
>>
>>5636838
That's a pretty large sample size for this sort of medical study, actually.
>>
>>5635143

Not at all. I wanted to tell her I couldn't return her feelings, and I knew I should have, but I was too afraid to. If I had had that courage, maybe she would have moved on sooner.

>>5635183

I know, right? When you're trans, your paranoia is like 5 times more active than normally.
>>
>>5636847
Nope. I just wanted you guys to prove to me that there's hardly any proof that transitioning will help guarentee better quality of life.

>>5636854
I need data from thousands of participants that say post surgery long term effects will help majority of transgenders with their mental health.
>>
>>5636877
Do you have any evidence to the contrary? Yes, the studies posted are not 100% conclusive because nobody can find thousands of trannies, but it doesn't mean you can just ignore their existence.
>>
>>5636877
>multiple studies with tiny P values
>Hardly any proof
>>
>>5636903

Isn't the point of a P value to be less than 0.05 if you want to make any conclusions?
>>
>>5636911
>tiny P values
Yes, that's exactly what they just said.
>>
>>5636912

Oh, I misunderstood them. I thought they were saying a small P value doesn't mean anything.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.