[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm torn between multiple guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: stew.gif (666 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
stew.gif
666 KB, 500x375
Hey there /lgbt/, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I've got feelings for multiple guys, and I'm torn apart on what to do. See, I'm on the US West Coast, and these guys are spread out everywhere else. I have feelings for this Asian dude in Massachusetts who's 2 and a half years younger than me, and I've got feelings for this Australian guy. I've also got feelings for this mudslime in Malaysia who just so happens to be one of my best friends. What do I do? Who do I choose and how would I go about getting to them and getting close to them in a romantic way and all? I'm not good with this stuff ;n;
>>
ok well the mudslime is out for obvious reasons. the asian guy mayyybbee but i'd go with the australian one unless hes hideous
>>
>>5634258
Well, the mudslime is a really great guy, but so's the Asian dude in Mass, and the Aussie is nice and sweet but so far away and I don't wanna get citizenship in a place where everything can kill me.
>>
>>5634253
Why don't you meet someone irl? Like literally in your city?
>>
>>5634253
I would normally say the Asian, but Australia sounds fun
>>
>>5634674
>he's a really great guy.
>trying this hard to excuse him hating everything to do with lbgt.
>If if he personally has no issue with it, his belief system is designed around hating gays, or really free sexuality of any kind.
>>
>>5634697
He's modern, and willing to actually fuck a dude.
>>5634681
Because I tried, all the other times didn't go so well, especially with what happened very recently.
>>
>>5634253
Date all of them desu <3
>>
>>5635008
I don't believe in polygamy, sadly.
>>
UPDATE: I'm gonna try to go after the Asian dude in Mass. I'm in Oregon, all the way on the West Coast, and I'm just finishing high school this semester and don't have a job, but once I have enough money to go there I will. How can I get closer to him and get him to agree to visits or anything like that? We talk on Steam and Skype all the time and I'm really into him, and I know he could be really into me if given enough time, but I don't know how to get him to do so. What do?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.