[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>know a guy online for 6-7 years >play games and just being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: Ra7Fqku.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
Ra7Fqku.gif
1 MB, 540x304
>know a guy online for 6-7 years
>play games and just being bros and stuff
>around 2012 we stop talking
>suddenly now in 2016 we meet and he is now a "she" aka Trans.

this happened to me today, wtf is going on with this trans trend lately? he never complained about gender or anything like that.
>>
File: desuwa.jpg (22 KB, 325x318) Image search: [Google]
desuwa.jpg
22 KB, 325x318
>>5633558

The male gender is dying out, OP. Embrace it and become the little girl.
>>
>>5633558
What worries me are the amount of "trannies" who are video game, anime, or mlp obsessed seeming autists. Have any studies been done to determine if there might be a different cause for them compared to real trannies?
>>
>>5633561
well its true online atleast, people literally lick your feet if youre female
>>
>>5633579

>real trannies

You fell for the "brain sex" meme, m8. No trannies are biologically their identified gender except the few with legitimate intersex conditions like klinefelter syndrome. All others are just normal people who became convinced doing a gender transition would solve all their problems.
>>
File: 1431743639854.jpg (71 KB, 380x353) Image search: [Google]
1431743639854.jpg
71 KB, 380x353
>>5633589
I want boys to lick my feet
>>
>>5633579
Escapism, trans people tend to isolate themselves and turn to games and anime.
>>
The generation in their 20s now are the first to really be hit with SJW and everyone wants to be a special snowflake nowadays so they do everything from name changes, clothing and going so far to just go all out and switch gender and sexual preferences around randomly too.
>>
You know Cosmo? No way!
>>
>>5633558
There is no point in being male nowadays.
>>
>>5633558
it IS fucking trendy and really a lot of dipshits who are confused gays or fetishists with mental disorders think they are trans and start eating hormones, thinking its a magic pill to solve their mental and life issues

it rarely ends well
>omg I feel like shit all the time and got fat
>I've realized Id dont want to be a girl how to rewind
>omg what do I do with this ugly gyno now? halp
>>
File: cosmo.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cosmo.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>5633729

>Put all of his passion and sense of self-worth into getting that speedrunning record
>tfw someone beat him at his own games so hard he had no choice but to give up on being a strong male and to accept being a submissive female instead
>>
>>5633558
why the fuck would you expect her to talk to you about her gender issues? especially if you're the type to say something like "wtf is going on with this trans trend" and put someone's pronouns in quotation marks. trans people don't just go around talking to everyone they know about how much they hate their bodies and want different genitals.

it's not really a trend, it's more that there's more visibility and more information available which is helping people identify their feelings and do something about them. i struggled with intense dysphoria for over a decade but never did anything about it because i simply didn't know transition was possible.

be compassionate and give her the benefit of the doubt anon. she knows more about the way she feels than you do.
>>
>>5633558
being transgender is a meme
>>
>>5633558
>one person i knew transitioned
>OMG THE WHOLE WORLD MUST BE TRANS!!!

its not uncommon for some trans people to go into complete rejection about being trans. i suprised everyone i knew when i cam out at 18. socially i was just kind of pretending i was a "normal guy"...but really i was just extremely depressed, filled with self loathing and was suicidal.

Trans has a stigma against it, and back before the mid/late 2000's there was not alot of pro trans media being thrown out in the open. Most trans things thrown in media back then were filled with alot of negative stereotypes.

Now adays there is a lot more trans advocacy, and a more positive representaion of trans people in media.

trans people still make up an extremely small percentage of the worlds population, there is just more media attention on the subject these days.
>>
>>5634172
This. And also this:
>>5634312

A lot of gay men in here being Uncle Toms for their waifu /pol/, aborting all sense of reason for the glamour of sensationalist conspiracy theories and other assorted shitposting. Not a single logical connection in the bunch.

You think that the "sudden" stop talking in 2012 is because she identified you were going to be a piece of shit like this? Four years ago isn't very sudden.
>>
It's a trend. Beta males think they will be better off asgirls. That's why so many gamers and weeaboos and computer techy people transition
>>
>>5634330

>Beta males think they will be better off as girls

>Implying they're wrong
>>
>>5633595
But the only ones who it solves problems for are those that feel feminine and want to be normal girls. All the autists want to be "qt lesbians " and it just makes them sadder and unhappy
>>
>>5633947
At least the confused gays usually get happier with new their feminine appearance. Sure some don't make it but most gay guys that are feminine can be pretty happy as women too especially if they are naturally femme
>>
>>5633871
Yes there is if you actually knw how to do it being male is awesome. Being a straight Men who looks good and is cofnient is awesome. You are so powerful and girls will slobber over your cock. Problem is boys these days choose to be fat weeb neck beards and feed their submissive fantasies because they are easier to make come true rather than building themselves up and becomin the alpha male which is what the best majoriy 9f males have been through out history
>>
>>5633558
Did you ever talk to him about social stuff?
>>
>>5634172
>didn't know transition was possible
No you were just too comfortable as male and didn't even bother to look. These lies only work on cis people sis
>>
>>5634354

>being male is awesome

Not in modern times. Nobody wants or needs men anymore, government and technology take care of people and handle most of the hard labor now. Men are dying out and it's for the best, the world will be a nicer place once everyone is either a girl with a vagina or a girl with a penis. It's the dream of equality come true.
>>
>>5634333
They are because they never become normal girls they just live through their fake fantasies and spend all their time online
>>
Right wing agenda to get rid of gays by normalizing relationships by giving one partner female hormones and enforcing the man x women relationship, all this is being pushed by the US government, it's everywhere subliminally, always streaming into the back of your mind. Me? I don't want to be another statistic, so I don't play in their games, some just can't fight it
>>
>>5634364
Hardly. I see masculine confident men everywhere. But most of them are 30+ and non white or asian. All the guy my age like 18-22 are beta losers like the vast majority.
>>
There is no agenda, there is no increased tendency. You are using a microscope to spot out trans people, who are becoming more socially accepted (think genderbending emos back in 2002) people just realize themselves much sooner and don't keep it a secret anymore.
>>
>>5634373

>most of them are 30+ and non white or asian. All the guy my age like 18-22 are beta losers like the vast majority.

Exactly. Give it another generation or so and no one will even remember what it was like to have men on the planet. They'll become a mythical creature like unicorns or centaurs and we'll all live happily as a species made up entirely of women.
>>
>>5634385
That sounds really great desu
>>
>>5634385
Amen.
>>
>>5634361
try again, i'm FTM.
>>
>>5634385
Can this fantasy future at least have trans men in it?
>>
>>5634490
No.
>>
File: 1447006594830.gif (769 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447006594830.gif
769 KB, 500x281
>>5634495
Your future a shit.
>>
tfw no qt ftm to rely on and travel the world while we both have common experiences with dysphoria
>>
File: intense heatenings.jpg (28 KB, 191x222) Image search: [Google]
intense heatenings.jpg
28 KB, 191x222
>>5634529
iktf
>>
>>5633558
Lol you think it is a trend
It has never been a trend and if you do think that its a trend just ask her why did she change sexes
>>
>>5633558
>he never complained about gender or anything like that.
It's called being in the closet. you don't dare bring attention to that.
>>
>>5634490
>>5634507

You can have a strong, loving girlfriend instead. No men in the future though.
>>
It's pretty obvious it's a subversion tactic by the Zionist Jews and Jewish Marxists. They're trying to break down the family unit. Why do you think Russia said they didn't want "propaganda" to be heard by children? Russians know all about subversion tactics, they used to subvert governments all the time back when they had the KGB. That's also the reason why communist country try to censor information from the outside world into their country(like north Korea, extreme example).
>>
>>5634385
What about us femboys? I'm fem4fem so I wouldn't mind all the fat neckbeards and musclebros disappearing, but not all of us want to be women. I just want a world where the genes for masculinity have been erased and all men are qts that look like Link or Hideyoshi.
>>
File: Linkle.png (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Linkle.png
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>5635669

>I just want a world where the genes for masculinity have been erased and all men are qts that look like Link or Hideyoshi.

You can look like Linkle instead.
>>
>>5635680
I don't want a vagina. Or cisgirl sized boobs ;~;
>>
>>5635702

Tampons aren't that bad, anon. You'll learn to like being a girl.
>>
>>5633579
It's suppressed because it's "offensive"
>>
>>5634373
It's because of the boomers. Those fucking retards have bred a generation of pussies.
>>
I blame them cutesy chinese cartoons.
>>
File: whydidn'tyoujustgiveherthedick.png (366 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
whydidn'tyoujustgiveherthedick.png
366 KB, 640x480
>>5633558

Why don't you shut up with the stupid questions and get to work?
>>
>>5633558
Nobody literally nobody around me is trans and in my friend circle and in theirs, what trend are you talking about? I'm guessing you're living in a 1st world country to think a laughably stupid concept as trans being a trend being a thing. Show me a cafeteria of men discussing makeup and hormones over the table with some coffee and I"ll show you a unicorn. Besides why would you want your friend to talk about their gender issues to you, how would that be video game related since you're gaming buddies? She dealt with the problem by herself without dragging you into it and you're surprised that people still deal with their shit like that? Sounds like you're looking for something to be upset about.

>2012-2016
>4 years
>suddenly
You don't know the concept of sudden if half a decade by your logic was fast.
>>
>>5635721
Is it weird that I'm jealous of cis girls for having periods?

Thinking about not being able to have kids is just sooo heartwrenching. I mean, I guess it's better for my bf because he can cum inside whenever he wants, but for me it just hurts ;_;.
>>
>>5637199

It's only weird to be jealous of the negative aspects of having periods like pain, cramping, and menstrual fluid leaking. It's not weird for you to be a transgirl and feel jealous of the deeper functionality of females with working reproductive organs of which periods are a manifestation.
>>
>>5634337
i'm autistic and i just want to be a normal girl
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.