[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who where is /daddyissues/ I feel like I'm always in some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: self-portrait.png (5 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
self-portrait.png
5 KB, 640x400
Who where is /daddyissues/
I feel like I'm always in some way reacting to my father's limited influence on my life

When I explore my sexuality in a masculine way I'm always trying to become him,
when I explore it in a feminine way I'm seeking to find and please him all while knowing I can never truly do either even symbolically.
I feel like I'll never be put at ease in either role

Anyone else feel me?
>>
>>5632645
*Who here
good I'm a fuckup
>>
>>5632649
*God
>>
>dad left when i was really young so i dont remember him
>wanted to be a girl
>attracted to masculine guys
>spent most of the last 1 or 2 years deciding im just a femboy and taking hormones, seriously damaging my social life and health for no distinguishable reason

I'm attracted to the idea of having someone hold, protect, care about me and i want to make them happy, but i have this feeling i just have all these insecurities and issues because i never had a father figure. I also gravitate towards shitty guys who just treat me badly and try to hurt me and are only interested in that and sex.

I think my father broke me. I don't even know if you can fix daddy issues. I want to be normal.
>>
>>5632700
>I also gravitate towards shitty guys who just treat me badly
Same. I like guys that treat me like shit.

I went the other way and tried to emulate my father but I always feel like I'm a paper cutout of him and I'm not fully human. I want to be normal too.
>>
>>5632700
Daddy issues are a very real thing and I think they have A LOT to do with how a male comes into his sexuality, whether they turn out gay/straight/bi/AGP, of course I can't prove this and it won't always be the case but being that daddy issues are so common in this world, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that parental relationships in general are a big piece in imprinting a human's sexuality.
>>
>>5632726
I had severe daddy issues growing up, my brother turned out gay and I turned out trans AGP. He got lucky.
>>
>>5632726
but now i know, and it feels like i should be able to fix it but i dont know if i can
>>5632717
I never really went the other way. It's weird but I see myself as a sub bottom and i just want to please the other person, in exchange for a little affection and cuddling and all that jazz.

I hate it because i think its dumb when i see other people talking about it but i want it too
>>
>>5632744
>It's weird but I see myself as a sub bottom
me too but I know I know I'll never be one because I look like the op pic. Honestly in that regard I think you got lucky by being femme.
So I had no choice but to try and satisfy my feelings in another way.
>>
My father is a strange man and I've always been very distant from him. He has always been around, but he never really showed any interest in me, he never took me anywhere or thought me anything. He'd get me a snackbar or a can of soda ocassionally right out of the blue but that's about as much affection he has ever shown me.
He has never treated me badly, not even when I did something really stupid that I probably should've been punished for.
Either he just never gave a shit about me or he's just incapable of showing emotion.

I'm not sure how it has affected me, I'm a bisexual male and don't really ever think about him, I'm certainly not looking for a father type in a relationship. My ideal partner would be someone very similar to myself, someone femenine and andro but who can take care of themselves.
>>
>>5632769
>you got lucky by being femme

I dont think it matters, im too intimidated and ashamed to actually try anymore. Sometimes when i'm lonely i think about trying to talk to a guy but it usually subsides before i do.
>>
>>5632780
You sound like someone who had friends
>>
>>5632796
Didn't you say you had a bunch of sex with people who wanted to use you?
Are you cuteboy or full on trans?
>>
>>5632806
Only sex once, i did a bunch of camming. I didnt really enjoy it but i liked pleasing them and getting the positive attention. I don't think im trans, i'm on hormones but really i just see myself as a twink
>>
>>5632826
my father caught me camming when I was like 16. I was using his computer too.
>>
>>5632826
pics?
>>
Trans girl here. Dad died four years ago this month. Never got a chance to come out to him. I'll always wonder what kind of relationship we might have had if I'd managed to figure myself out before now.
>>
>>5632998
OH almost forgot, I have a ton of residual "but i'm a boy" hangups that I am pretty sure came from him forcing me to become an Eagle Scout. So I wish I'd had he chance to yell at him for that.
>>
>>5633014
Wow, I'm glad your father died before he saw what a horrible person he created
>>
>>5632645
Mommy issues, you're trying to outclass your mother in sexuality.
>>5632700
Mommy issues. You're just repeating the mistakes of your mother and competing sexually with her in order to be better than her.
>>5632726
Mommy issues are far more common. It's usually only lesbians that have daddy issues.
>>5632739
Sounds like you both have mommy issues competing over attention from men because mom realized her youth was lost and tried controlling you to not have more than her.
>>
>>5633084
>Mommy issues, you're trying to outclass your mother in sexuality.
My mother couldn't hold down my father and I don't generally give her much mind.
I just want to be close to and hold an acerbic father figure in a sexual way.
>>
>>5633100
Put the two together honey
>>
>>5632645
for me it's more
>dad was an asshole and hated me being basically a femboy
>never showed me any affection
>never had a strong male figure in my life
>now attracted to older guys and gruff types in a semi-subconscious effort to find somebody who will act as both father figure and ass-reamer
I have accidentally called guys "daddy" on multiple occasions, it never gets less embarrassing.
>>
Me and my dad were really close and he was basically my best friend when I was little, but then we kinda drifted apart and stopped having any real relationship around the time I reached adolescence.

Despite our close relationship in my youth I still turned into degenerate transbian scum.
>>
>>5633084
>Mommy issues. You're just repeating the mistakes of your mother and competing sexually with her in order to be better than her.

Maybe. We have a pretty relaxed relationship, never really felt like i had anything to prove to her. She was pretty much never mad at me and i was the child who had it easiest, only time i remember her getting mad that wasnt exactly justifiable was when i dressed up as a girl at a friends house when i was really young, it was my friend's idea.

I know my mother had bad luck with men after my dad left. I dont want to repeat it, i really just want to be a normal man, not a pill popping fagboy
>>
I have generalized sex and trust issues thanks to my parents. But yeah, there are plenty of daddy issues specifically too.

>five years old
>bastard of a married man
>mom is dating some other dude
>tells me he is my dad
>I love him
>eventually they break up
>my "dad" left, mother doesn't want to talk about it
>no idea what happened, sad as fuck
>years later
>lol, no, the family friend who kept visiting you is actually your real father
>he's okay, I guess
>loves me, but obviously wants me to be different
>his legitimate children are clearly his priority
>he fucks my moms friend, gives mom on STD
>the friend is a bunny boiler, keeps calling him
>wife hires a PI, finds out about me
>dad tells his wife that my mom is the bunny boiler, because one mistress in better than two
>mom literally goes insane
>dad isn't allowed to visit
>I am now a severely anxious 24 year old faggot who hates sex and can only relax enough to get off if pain is involved
>also the youngest guy I fucked is 13 years older than me
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.