[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whu do trans people always look depressed? They never look happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 429x343
Whu do trans people always look depressed? They never look happy no matter what they do.
>>
File: 1453585819387.jpg (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1453585819387.jpg
95 KB, 960x640
not depressed porbably just sad
>>
>>5632423
Look pretty miserable to be. Which makes me think its more of a mental illness imho.
>>
>>5632418
Because being trans just sucks in every way?
And you can't give it a break either.
>>
>>5632418
It's not that were depressed or anything, it's just the way are inferior hon bone structure makes us appear.
>>
>>5632418
They only get joy from inflicting pain on others
>>
File: Stare-What-GIF.gif (2 MB, 635x464) Image search: [Google]
Stare-What-GIF.gif
2 MB, 635x464
>>5632450
>It's not that were depressed or anything
>>5632461
>They only get joy from inflicting pain on others

What.
>>
People with mental illness are often depressed.
>>
File: 1450837392331.jpg (59 KB, 599x677) Image search: [Google]
1450837392331.jpg
59 KB, 599x677
>>5632465
Sorry, I"m was mixing up my fetish with real life again
>My fetish is tranny just beating the fuck out of me
>>
>>5632418
how can you not be depressed and trans?life is just shit, to scared to kill myself, to unmotivated to life on.
>>
>>5632483
>tfw want to punch people
>feel miserable before I even start

So many people deserve to be beaten, why do my instincts fool me into thinking otherwise?
>>
>>5632447
>Because being trans just sucks in every way?
This right here.
>>
>>5632450
Well thats because years of male testosterone and other androgens made your bonestructure male. Female bone density is different. There one cannot truely be a female like one cannot b of another species.
>>
>>5632572
Implying you cant beat other guys up. Implying you wont get your teeth kicked in.
>>
Being trans is depressing, miserable, and a whole lot of bullshit all rolled into one. It's like, one of the worst things you can possibly be, short of down-syndrome.
>>
>>5632418
How would you feel if you were born into a body you deeply hated?
>>
>>5632418
being hideous for starters
>>
>>5632418
You'd be depressed too if you had to pilot someone else's meatsack around until the day you die
>>
If you are cis boy for the most part you own your testosterone changes. If you are trans woman you are destroyed by it mentally and physically because to look good as a man you need to act like a man and most trans people don't do that.

So you get those ugly looking but feminine acting weirdos.

It's very hard to smile after that.

On the other hand if we would stop those changes soon enough you get normal acting people looking like average women.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.