[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I just want my cake and to eat it to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (576 KB, 1257x1809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576 KB, 1257x1809
Okay so I am completely in love with anal, but it's gotta be done right, you know?

But here's my dilemma. I want to slut around so hard. That means getting pounded all over and being loose all the time.

Will I eventually lose the feeling in my anus because of this?
>>
>>5631823
>I want to slut around so hard
Here's an idea shoot yourself in the head and then have people fuck. It will never get loose and nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>5631844
u mad
>>
>>5631823

HIV infection
>>
>>5632012
No, it's just that this place makes me realize everyday why they put pickaxes in faggot's heads in Russia.
>>
No, but you will most likely get an STD.

>More than half of all people will have an STD/STI at some point in their lifetime. In 2008, there were an estimated 110 million prevalent STIs among women and men in the U.S.. Of these, more than 20% (22.1 million) were among women and men aged 15 to 24 years.

http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/statistics/
>>
Don't get pregnant
>>
>>5631823
Don't. You might feel horny and the idea of being a slut turns you on and seems cool (cause of retarded pop culture)
but in fact the initial rush of sex with a random partners ends in regret and angst and ever looming fear of stds (which is real as gays who slut around are unfortunately in very high risk). And the people you run into can be bad.
I've had my share one onenighters and its far less fulfilling than having a partner you can trust. Basically not worth the risk.

As for having your hole pounded daily - you get kinda tired and lose sensitivity and it starts to hurt, you have to take few days off and heal up. No problem of getting lose if you keep your muscles in shape with kegels.
If you love anal I assume you have a dildo to play with, so you could try riding daily and see for yourself.

>>5632163
nah we don't, unless you mean parts with muslim population
>>
>>5631823
you will lose feeling. you'll damage you splinter causing shit to simply fall out of your diseased rectum for the rest of your life.

also what on earth are you wearing, anon? xD
>>
File: image.jpg (357 KB, 896x1748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357 KB, 896x1748
>>5633123

Just a outfit ya know. Yes I am very drunk.
>>
>>5633509
Any lingerie ?
>>
>>5633509
That outfit is so lame and gay you make me squeeze the bridge of my nose. I much prefer sex with someone i know and trust especially if they're going to be penetrating my body. It has to be a deep connection and with a trustworthy special someone. You will never be gangbanged just use a dildo and keep fantasy in your imagination where it belongs.
>>
>>5632119
>>5632186
>>5632283

Not if OP makes them use condoms.

Oh and by the way, OP? Guys'll try the old "I don't have a condom on me" crap. Carry your own for them.
>>
>>5631823
>>5633509
Nice pictures. Very cute.
>>
>>5638910
>Carry your own for them.
Always carry your own supply. No excuses.
>>
>>5639552
Yeah, and ALSO carry extras in case the other person "forgets" them and wants to go raw.

Or do you want a dose of the HIV?
>>
>>5646301
I've always considered my own supply to include those for the guys nailing me as well as for me nailing others.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.