[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant go to my engeneering class anyomore. The professor in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 468x314
I cant go to my engeneering class anyomore. The professor in our lab wont listen when I told him tranny is an offensive word to us trans. Were currently studying gear mechanism. I politely told him it was problematic to use such word hen historically it has been a derogatory word. I feel If I dont resolve this Im gonna end up doing something stupid all because of assholes. Pls help. Should I bring this up to the /lgbt/ community in my school or maybe even all he way to the board? Ugh its so easy to not say a word yet these assholes continue on purpose.
>>
>>5630662
Why was he to talking about trannies?
>>
>>5630662
are you saying he used trannies to refer to gear mechanisms? lmao
>>
>>5630716
" I popped the tranny on my stang on the way in"
Shit lord.
>>
>>5630662
Just dont fucking cry about it? The likes of you is why being trans is so shit in the first place.
>>
>>5630662
This is bait but you should fuck off regardless. This attitude wether it's genuine or not is why people hate us.
>>
>>5630662
Yeah I doubt you could complain, or if you did no one would do anything. He's not using the word in a derogatory way and he's also not using it in reference to transgenders.
It's kind of like how some people call cigarettes fags. Some places might ask employees and whatnot to stop but legally speaking if they fire someone for doing it they could be sued for wrongful dismissal.
>>
>>5630662
>transmission
>>
>>5630716
a mechanical transmission
>>
>>5630769
Lol, no it's not. People hate us because other more popular people in their social groups hate us.
>>
OP, you are the worst type of over sensative faggot.

"People get too wrapped in the word itself, its not the word, its the intent in which you mean it."
>>
>>5630762
Cishetwhiteman here. Are you sure that's the only reason it's shit?
>>
File: Assemblee-Goo-Green-01-400x500.jpg (28 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Assemblee-Goo-Green-01-400x500.jpg
28 KB, 400x500
>>5630662
I have replaced and repaired over 70 transmissions and im a tranny, lol.
>>
>>5633893
Not the only reason, but it certainly doesn't help.
>>
>>5630662
If you were black you'd protest a professor using niggardly. Get over yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.