[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you all think of species dysphoria? https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 53478589375389.jpg (79 KB, 931x521) Image search: [Google]
53478589375389.jpg
79 KB, 931x521
What do you all think of species dysphoria?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeBunPiIzo
>>
>>5629209
nothing
>>
More proof that anime is the real cause for the decline of Western civilization
>>
Is it only ever scandis?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyfY9TXiCiU

>that feel when the mudslimes are the sane ones
>>
>>5629209
there always cool animals.
why no blob-fish kin?

it is a shame they get connected with trans though, you can be born with a male or female brain but not a non-human one.
>>
>>5629209
dear Trannys
This is how we all see you.
>inb4 trans-species have different brains then normal people(mental retardation)
>>
>>5629409
>(mental retardation)
wouldn't surprise me if their IQ was closer to a cats than to a humans. Just gotta be able to speak I guess.
>>
There is a test when X dysphoria is real.

If you are able to transition and still be respected in... let say businesses world without saying your what you identify as - then it's real.

> Gender queer
> Bi gender
> other kin

and other weird shit don't pass this test.
>>
>>5629209
Her arms are thicker then my legs 0.0
I have to say she makes good cat noises
>>
>>5629430
I don't think otherkin exist and I still think this post is the dumbest, least literate shit posted on 4chan to date. Congratulations, you made everyone here more stupid by your mere existence. You would make people who support you side with people they dislike out of sheer refusal to be lumped in with complete idiots.
>>
I'm 99% sure this started as a joke, and there were enough delusional, attention-starved millenials that latched on to it that it became a real thing. These people need help.
>>
Not surprised she has anime pillow on bed. Typical teen with identity crisis like those "werewolves", it wasn't necessary to give her this much attention.

Also she doesn't know shit about cats, cats don't hate water they just hate being thrown to bath against their will. Poor excuse she's too lazy to shower.
>>
>>5629209
If you're really a cat, how are you able to talk? Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>5630384
Werewolves are an ancient slang for homosexual. FACT.
>>
>Anime catgirl pillow behind her.

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>5630412
Well the guy who puts himself on leash is definitely gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E
>>
>>5630427
>guy
that's a girl, baby
>>
There are three ways that humans can be born:
>male
>female
>intersex

You can not be born either an animal or a human. There is no possible mechanism by which you could be born the wrong species, whereas it's feasible that by some anomaly you could be born the wrong sex (or even observable in the case of intersex people).

This is the difference.
>>
>>5630520
This logic train is basically how I (cisgay) finally came to accept transexual as being a thing. You'll never see me thinking "I'm a cat in a girl body" is real.
>>
People can be born as male and female. People can be born intersexed. People can be born imperfect, and their systems incongruous. These are all facts. There are mechanisms that we can point to and understand the process, and the failure of a process.

There is no system by which a person can be born a wolf. It's a crock of shit, and only the most unabashedly ignorant would give more than a second's pause at this retardation.
>>
File: 1397856071319.jpg (325 KB, 506x631) Image search: [Google]
1397856071319.jpg
325 KB, 506x631
>>5629209

>2:56-3:03
>she has to pause for thought and looks like she made it up on the spot

>>5629435

She is surprisingly good at the noises.
>>
>>5630520
>either an animal or a human
B-but humans are animals.
>>
>>5631412
>In everyday non-scientific usage the word excludes humans – that is, "animal" is often used to refer only to non-human members of the kingdom Animalia
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.