[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What compels people to say this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
>chilling with friends yesterday
>out of fucking nowhere, random-ass question comes up
>would you choose a [member of an universally hated political party in my country] or a fag?"
>all of them agree that a member of that party is the best choice (Nevermind the gay guy's party, that's not important, all that matters is his sexuality)
>>
I don't get it. What are they being chosen for? To stand in front of a firing squad?
>>
>>5628367
President.
>>
>not chosing a nazi over a fag
do you even politics?
>>
Fags make better politicians.
>>
File: yamightbea.jpg (19 KB, 184x249) Image search: [Google]
yamightbea.jpg
19 KB, 184x249
>>5628348
>>
>>5628348
>expecting rationality from breeders
If that were the case there would be no wars.
>>
>>5628348
desu it's better then when people try and seem all interested and tolerant by asking random questions about gay stuff, that just makes it awkward.
>>
I always found it bizarre that straight people seem to think about and discuss gayness way more than gay people.
>>
>>5628867
Says the gay guy on a board for gays created by a crossdresser who watches anime featuring gays.
>>
>>5628348
what party?
>>
>>5628933
Front for Victory.
>>
>>5628547
>fags
>witty
>not impressed by macho posturing, good to deal with Putin
>dresses nice

>nazi
>will shoot himself
>will declare unwinnable wars against half the world
>considers the mongol hordes an appropriate economic model
>>
>>5628826
>thinking sexuality has anything to do with rationality
found the bitter homo
>>
>>5628950
Hey there, fellow Argiefag.
>>
>>5629087
>thinking it doesn't
butthurt breeder
>>
File: 1452186095314.gif (977 KB, 400x318) Image search: [Google]
1452186095314.gif
977 KB, 400x318
>>5628380
Get one thing OP people are
S T U P I D
T
U
P
I
D

They'll say the dumbest things, they'll do the dumbest things, they'll put their feelings in front of the logic, they'll cheat and betray. That's the human nature, most people simply pretend to not be like that because we're social animals and we depend on cooperation to not only survive but live well.

Be at peace knowing that all of them will end up miserable on the 40s and it'll most likely be their own fault.

Focus your attention to what you want in life and ignore the plebeians, i.e. everyone.
>>
>>5628917
But we don't discuss it all that much, for us all you said (crossdressing, gay shit in animes) is just normal.
>>
>>5628547
>implying that wasn't the same thing for top nazis...
>>
/biz/ here, I'd be willing to bet most of you are just as politically retarded as your friends so just roll with it.

By the way, ad hominem is justifiable via Occams Razor. People who dismiss all personal attacks are pseudo intellectuals only one step above youtube arguments.
>>
File: confusedpoe.jpg (22 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
confusedpoe.jpg
22 KB, 500x285
>>5633693
>By the way, ad hominem is justifiable via Occams Razor. People who dismiss all personal attacks are pseudo intellectuals only one step above youtube arguments.
The fuck you talking about?
>>
>>5633628
how is that supposed to help when i'm miserable now and I'll also be miserable in my 40s?
>>
File: problemitaly.jpg (59 KB, 541x546) Image search: [Google]
problemitaly.jpg
59 KB, 541x546
>>5628348
Meglio fascista che frocio
>>
>>5628348

Either this didn't happen or you need better friends. Anyone with a brain knows that sexuality is irrelevant to running a country. What state are you from?
>>
>>5633590

Breeder isn't really an insult, it's a thing that people do to pass on their genetics. Something you will not experience
>>
>>5633728
Focus on what you actually want to do with your life.
>>
>>5633797
>Something you will not experience
Oh hello there fortune teller, can you tell me more of the future?
>>
>>5633786
Not a State. I said I was from Argentina.
>>
>>5633889
My fortunes are too strong for you traveler
>>
>>5633786
I doubt it's because of that. It's probably just plain homophobia ("Ew, our president is *gay*? Disgusting").
One of them said "What would people say if they found out the president was fucking guys at a bar?".
>>
>>5628348
>>5628950
>universally hated political party in my country
>FpV
Didnt vote for them but literally almost won the presidential elections. Dont be delusional.
>>
>>5639207
Still get a lot of hate.
All of my friends are Anti-K too.
>>
>>5633797
>it's a thing that people do to pass on their genetics. Something you will not experience
I don't have to. My gaynes will live on all eternity.
>>
>>5633628
this so much
people who are aware of this nature can atleast try to steer away to /some/ degree
>>
>>5628950
>universally hated
>when they almost fucking won
If your social circle is sheltered enough to believe this I'm not surprised they are homophobic.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.