[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mtfs when u last cum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
i came like a month ago and i came like a month before that. this is great im so happy
>>
if i avoid maintaining erections for long enough i think i'll have babydick and i will no longer have to deal with my massive dong getting in the way all the time
>>
just to be clear yes it is massive ladies ;)

jk leave me alone im gay
>>
what the fuck is this thread
>>
>>5627630
it's a thread i made to ask other mtf's about their cumming habits
>>
about an hour ago. will give details.....
>>
>>5627644
how did it happen

why did you do it

are you ok
>>
sorry i don't mean to cumshame it's just that i'm very insecure about my cum
>>
>>5627634
Well, about 30 minutes ago for me.

My cumming is so unsatisfying in recent years. I finish once and my body isn't tired and my arousal de-escalates a little bit but not nearly enough to stop me from wanting to go again. Sometimes this means I go several times in a row.

At least it's fun.
>>
>>5627650
do you j/o just so you can cum because j/o'ing is probably my least favorite form of masturbation. the only reason i kept doing it for so long was because if i didn't do it i couldn't orgasm. but at this point i feel like it's just not worth it. orgasming is nice but i don't want to put in all of that effort doing something i don't enjoy just to get there
>>
bf milked me dry last weekend..*
>>
>>5627674
i'm so happy for you anon

the strange men who i use to supplement deeper forms of affection never do that
>>
>>5627646
i just felt really horny all of a sudden.

i imagined myself locked in a small plastic pet carrier. wearing a collar and furry ears.

then i was like hnnnnng!

and then i was like: ive never had the slightest interest in pet play before, the hrt must be kicking in.
>>
Yesterday afternoon after trying for 3 months.
>>
>>5627689
but why are you taking dog hormones
>>
>>5627658
I employ a variety of methods and I enjoy them all.
>>
>>5627696
is that a difficult adjustment for you or are you used to not cumming very much

personally even pre-hrt i would sometimes go a month+ without j/o'ing so it's really nbd. i only miss it a little bit
>>
>>5627698
i think my endo gave me the wrong prescription.

i think he meant it litterally when he said i was a bitch. :0
>>
>>5627712
oh no!! D:
>>
furry endos are hijacking mtf culture
>>
My mtf girl drips like 2-3 drops of clear precum like fluid. Expecially after I play with her prostate. She's been on hormones for like 3 or 4 years I'm wondering if she's fertile at all. It's so close to being dry most the time I don't notice.

Is this all normal?
>>
>>5628254
it is. that's why diary farmers don't ever buy transgender cows
>>
>>5627710
I used to do it 5 times a day, literally. I was good at it. Its been somewhat of annoyance but I'm used to it now.
>>
>>5632384
i knew a girl who did the same thing, and then when she started hrt she started only doing it like twice a week. she was worried something was wrong and had no idea that most people don't masturbate 5 times a day
>>
>>5627603
i cum everyday sometiems even twice, and i still cum big loads even after a year hrt already...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.