[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw when there is no bi community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
> tfw when there is no bi community
>>
>>5626588
There is, its called all the people on the earth. Super secretive.
>>
>>5626588
its cause you fuckers dont post. if youre sad you dont see any bi threads post them yourself. no local bi group? start one.

bi people are the laziest people in LGBT and the most entitled i swear
>>
File: biscum.jpg (38 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
biscum.jpg
38 KB, 359x398
Bisexuals can't even stay with one person for too long, so there's no way they could establish a community. They are sociopathic and therefore solitary creatures.
>>
>>5626588
>when op realizes that the bi community is actually just the community around him
>>
>>5626684
>>5626708
Pretty sure if that counted as a bi community it wouldn't be full of people who don't think bi people exist
>>
>>5626588
The entire "heterosexual" community is full of bisexuals. Only discrimination and fear brought the whole lgt group as close as it was, we're seeing the group divide now because things got considerably better.

Since bisexuals could always opt for a better life, they were never really "part of the group".
>>
>>5626724
I meant that there is no bi community, they just wedge themselves into the gay community and the rest of the world
>>
>>5626793
They are the rest of the world anon, there's no way to know how many str8s are simply pretending. Everyone knows biscum are very good at lying.
>>
>>5626823
or how many gays are pretending

dear god
>>
>>5626588
Bisexual
>gay part of me posts on gaygen
>st8 part of me posts on /soc/ and /r9k/(ironically)
>>
>>5626745
I guess. I was closeted for a while and I acknowledge I had it better than a closeted gay person would in the same situation but pretending to be straight sucks even when you're bi
>>
>>5626823
Its gay's that pretend
>I wasn't born this way and its a choice that I chase after cute guys and suck them off.
>>
>>5626873
True gay people can't even get hard to women, who do you think that invented the famous "you can choose to not be gay"? Think for a second, who can actually choose to ignore the homo urges to live a respectable life.
>>
The 'community' you belong to is based on who you date. Homo relationship, homo community. Hetero relationship, filthy breeder community.
>>
>>5626905
That's kinda shitty though. Like if you go from dating a man to dating a woman you get booted and vice versa. In what sense can you really say you belong to a community if that can happen?
>>
>>5626588
yeah it's called "normal society" drop the B when?
>>
>>5626943
nah, we need them to proudly identify themselves as bi here so we don't get fucked over
>>
>>5626967
We'll get fucked over either way, atthe first sign of trouble the'll just go back in the closets.
>>
>>5626702
:^(
>>
>>5626873
>implying you were born to suck dicks

this and allah delusions are literally all that is wrong with the world
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.