[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hormone adjustment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1453722746819.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1453722746819.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1800
I saw this pic in a different thread about passing as a woman. Which parts of it work and how effective are they?
>>
None of it, really. Whatever effects your diet has on your hormone levels are miniscule at best.

What are you trying to do, OP? Like, what are your goals?
>>
>>5622082
I'm trying to keep my testosterone low while I try to think if I'm trans or not
>>
>>5624340

You can eat less red meat or dip your balls in hot water but the only REAL way of lowering testosterone is castration or pills. You can take finastride, some men take for hair loss. It's less then taking spiro or cypro.
>>
>>5624377
How would I acquire that? Also, what are the differences between finastride, spiro, and cypro?
>>
>>5624451

How to get them? If you're lucky and you live in a state with informed consent, you can just go to a clinic that has it and get started. If not, qhi.uk. The differences are finastride is hair loss, spironolactone is test blocker and cyproterone is a super test blocker.

Those were really basic descriptions of those drugs so I recommend doing some research on your own/read the other trans-related threads.
>>
>>5624592
Fuck, qhi.uk isn't loading properly and the nearest provider is in Texas. Thanks for the info though!
>>
These exercises are for lazy people and bustas, might as well just jack off if you're gonna work out like a bitch.
>>
>>5624592
It's almost 50 eurodollars on qhi for 28 5mg tabs, how long does that last?
>>
>>5625060

When I was finastride, my doctor me to cut them in half, so it should last you 58 days.
>>
>>5625060
You'd be taking 1/4 tablet a day, so not quite 4 months.

But skip qhi for finasteride, you can walk up to almost any GP and say, "I'm upset about my receding hairline, please prescribe me finasteride (or brand name propecia if you prefer)".

QHI is your shortcut to AAs and Estradiol if you're having trouble getting to an informed consent clinic.
>>
>>5625157
yurofag here, so because healthcare is paid by everybody im not sure you can just ask for a prescription unless you actually have receding hairline, which would have to be checked by a doctor
>>
>>5625312
depends on the country. Just search 'finasteride prescription [your country]' in google and you should be able to find out.

Here in the UK you can't get it free on prescription because the government decided it was a cosmetic drug that shouldn't be funded by the NHS for MPB. Now they will only prescribe it for enlarged prostates.

You can still get it but you have to buy it at a pharmacy, costs about £40 a month I think
>>
Ok, apparently it needs a precription here but most pharmacies will sell it without one anyway. What's the difference between 5mf and 1mg?
>>
>>5629787
5mg-1mg=4mg?
the only difference is the amount of the drug, it could be more cost effective to buy the 5mg and split dosages to like 1.25mg perday which is what i did.
>>
>>5625006
That's because the person you replied to have you the wrong link. http://qhi.co.uk
>>
>>5625438
Wow. UK sounds worse daily.
>>
>>5621646
>Which parts of it work and how effective are they?
Spearmint tea and soy milk alone got me little A cup tiddies before I got on HRT. Dietary estrogen gets poured unless you're low test, so it's all up to how much your body wants you to be the little girl. Removing meat and shit doesn't really help much, it's mostly lady luck.
The workouts are a weak version of a popular 'bubble butt' workout. Most likely edited by someone with weak thighs to be easier. Make your own workout plan.
The Couch to 5K thing is for fatass fucks. Take a long walk every day and run as hard as you can every other day until you can do it every day.
The nipples thing is true, but i don't see what it has to do with anything.
The supplements are mostly bogus, except of course spearmint tea, pueraria mirifica, and spironolactone. Green tea is actually used in low test males to get rid of excess estrogen, and would nullify your efforts.

Do your own goddamn research.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.