[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get over being ashamed and embarrassed about being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_inline_ml27abA3Dm1qz4rgp.gif (991 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ml27abA3Dm1qz4rgp.gif
991 KB, 480x272
I feel so ashamed about being effeminate even though I'm a tranny. I take hormones and I really feel better about my body but when it comes to interacting with people I struggle.

I'm already effeminate. Growing up I got beat up and called a faggot for it regularly. I learned to try and real it in to avoid more abuse but now I'm feeling stuck.

I envy those flaming gay guys who have no chance of hiding who they are. They can't turn it off.

I want to be more open but every time I try I get too self conscious.

When I get fucked up though I'm ultra flaming faggot status.

So advice please!
>>
>>5619751

Also. I have recently started taking vocal lessons to aid in my voice and this has really shown me how embarrassed I am.

My coach was telling me to follow along with her and her voice and I just felt so ashamed.
>>
You don't.
>>
>>5619751
I assumed the shame about the whole thing probably meant I wasn't really trans...
Which I still don't think I am, but for more reasons.
>>
When I'm effeminate I look like a Disney villain.
>>
>>5619845

But why would you want to take hormones if you weren't trans?

>>5619891

That sounds cool 3bh.
>>
>>5619894
Well I can't sing for shit so not really.
>>
>>5619838
/thread
>>
I'm not very effeminate and any attempt I make to try and seem effeminate I look fucking awful, so i just sit in my house all day dropping hormones to appease my AGP. At least I'm good at smash and destiny now!!
>>
>>5619955

You're silly anon.

>>5620204

Is that just a deal with it sort of response?

>>5620236

Sorry friend. That's no fun. :(
Maybe watch YouTube videos that teach you how to make-up or dress?
>>
>>5620273
Ya, I got the makeup and dressing down to a degree, but my mannerisms are just too manly, everytime I try and mask them with feminine mannerisms in public, I just end up looking and feeling fucking awkward, so I just stay indoors and present as male for work. Oh well, I live comfortably enough and having miniscule hobbies seems to help me out a lot.
>>
>>5619894
to look like a girl?
i take them but i'm not trans
>>
>>5619751
Funny I am a tranny now but I was on the opposite end. I wasn't very effeminate but I beat up flaming gay guys and mocked weak kids to cope with it.

I did enjoy burying my fists into their soft delicate faces because they were always themselves against all odds while I knew they would never accept me and I was jealous that I am not as pretty as them.
>>
>>5620498

Why don't you think you are trans?

>>5620354

That's really rough :(

>>5620520

I'm going to assume that's why I got beat up so much.
>>
>>5620591
>don't believe I'm female
>not particularly feminine
>fine living as a man in society
>>
>>5619894
Because I want to look like a girl, I don't take them though.
>>5620702
This.
>>
>>5619751
As a gay dude who likes being effeminate behind closed doors but is straight-acting anywhere in the public, I haven't found a good way either.

Surprisingly enough though, the portrayed confidence of some of the catty faggots here made me more confident. I've started looking after guys, walking less robotic ally and occasionally even letting my limbs and hands do what they want to instead of paying attention to keep them straight at all times.

It takes time, but I'm cracking my own shell.
>>
>>5620702
>living as a man who looks like a girl, dresses like a girl, smells like a girl, etc
This sounds like silly femboy talk
>>
>>5622398
Femboy has become a skewed term. It's not about being androgynous anymore, or finding feminity in being a man. It's literally become

>I want to look like an animu girl

Fucking bullshit I tell you, moe has ruined anime and poisoned pop culture.
>>
>>5620702
>fine living as a man in society
Do I live as a man if I only leave my house for one hour per week.
>>
>>5622419
I never claimed to be a femboy so i'm not trying to ruin your precious label

>>5622398
basically if I could do over however I want I'd pick girl, because girls can look, dress, and smell like girls while also acting masculine. but there's no place for a natal male to do those things. it's way too much trouble for something I don't really care about much. I want to fit in which will end up being a problem though when my boobs get bigger

>>5622426
technically
>>
I'm effeminate but also I have strength and can back my campy wit with a fist so usually the hets don't fuck with me. I've had my far share of confrontation but usually they're I don't back down and they shut the fuck up.

I mean I like to see myself as dainty and cute but one of these dudes try to run up on me and we'll have a battle on our hands.

Being effeminate does not have to mean being weak.
>>
>>5622386

Well good luck. :) I hope we both can work it out.

>>5622539

Are you big? Or like tough looking?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.