[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are bisexuals and gender non-conforming peoples the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Rainbow-flag.jpg (24 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow-flag.jpg
24 KB, 600x398
Why are bisexuals and gender non-conforming peoples the most discriminated against and misunderstood part of the LGBTQ+ community, and what can we do to help them?
>>
>>5617825
>discriminated against

They're not, though if you said they were often treated with dismissive attitudes I wouldn't disagree.

>and misunderstood

Completely false

Bisexauals and straight passing people have it easy. Though straight passing homos are much more accepted than straight passing bisexuals.
>>
>>5617842
Good job proving my job. Bisexuals are probably worse off than gays and lesbians due to attitudes like yours.
>>
>>5617854
>i disagree with you
>im so persecuted right now!

Bisexuals have the biggest persecution complex too due to having it way too easy.

It's the same thing as well off white christian americans crying about "the war on christmas" or people in California complaining about the weather. You're so well off you need to find things to complain about
>>
File: Thisiswhywecanthavenicethings.jpg (37 KB, 555x448) Image search: [Google]
Thisiswhywecanthavenicethings.jpg
37 KB, 555x448
>people caring about the Sonic the Hedgehog recolors of the LGBT community
>>
>>5617842
>straight passing people have it easy. Though straight passing homos are much more accepted than straight passing bisexuals.
It's the easiest think in the world being straight passing, just don't act like an unbearable faggot and you're in the clear.

Maybe it's easier for me because I've been a repressed homosexual for so long, random people start thinking I'm gay when I'm out drinking, because according to them I sound gay, and act a little faggy when I'm tipsy.
>>
>>5618005
It is easy, it's just that full homos are more accepted by other homos than half homos.
>>
>>5618016
Don't gays like straight acting homos either? Why do gay people seem to be so horrible people at times?
>>
>>5617825
How are bisexuals discriminated?
>>
>>5618097
Nobody takes bisexual men seriously. People usually think they're gays in denial.

Bisexual girls are more accepted because straight guys see in them a potential threesome with another girl. But they're also seen as attention whores by most people.
>>
>>5618288
>Nobody takes bisexual men seriously

Probably because they're all walking stereotypes
>>
>>5618039
Straight acting homos are seen as Uncle Toms, yea
>>
>>5617825
>Q+
>bisexual discrimination
>gender non-conforming peoples
i mean, if you mean genuinely dysphoric trans people, fair enough. but cause we won't address you as genderfluid or bigender or whatever the fuck? pfft
and really, the only 'discrimination' against bisexuals in a situation where the same would not apply to a homosexual are a few mean comments and homosexual wariness. you're a big anon, surely you can handle that
>>
>>5618288
>Nobody takes bisexual men seriously. People usually think they're gays in denial
Because it is true
>>
>>5618305
This is why normal people find homosexuality off putting. Why do I have to act like some kind modern day eunuch and hang around girls like some sideshow of human abnormality.

I don't want to talk faggy, I don't want to have girlish mannerism. Have you seen those professional gays on youtube were there whole channel is about being gay, these people seem horribly shallow, empty and have nothing more to offer than there looks.

I wish there were more gays that acted like bros/friends and not all faggy/girly/cali and shit.
>>
>>5618657
>This is why normal people find homosexuality off putting.

Most don't actually
>>
>>5618671
Well people did in the 90's/00's when I was growing up, and I'm stuck in that mindset. Sure I might be out of touch but at least I'm not like those filthy SJW's and snarky straight beta hipsters. I remember indie bullshit being a subculture in the early 00's, now it's mainstream and everyone is a proud indie/hipster bullshitter.

Now it's hip and cool to be gay, queer, heterogenderqueer transnegro or whatever, but not when I was growing up in the 90's and early 20's.
>>
>>5617825
Gender none-conforming people would be more accepted if they wouldn't invent a shit-ton of different and stupid labels for them selves! They are probably the group that suffers the greatest from "special snowflake syndrome". I don't mind people being none-conform, but I can't stand the obnoxious and unnecessary snowflakery.
>>
>>5618700

Most people these days in 1st world countries are totally indifferent about gays
>>
>>5618294
What are some bisexual stereotypes? Asking for a friend
>>
>>5618858

Selfish, petty, persecution complex (because they feel like they need to compete with gays and lesbians), thinking being bi is an excuse to not be monogamous or that it's impossible for them, attention whoring, tripfagging, androphobia.
>>
>>5618858
They will always make someone fall in love and then leave them for someone of the opposite sex.
>>
>>5618847
But it will be harder to make straight friends once I come out of the closet. I bet people will also treat me differently, maybe even look down on me.
>>
>>5618998

Some people might, but they would be pretty shitty friends if they look down on you for being better than them.
>>
>>5618998
>I bet people will also treat me differently, maybe even look down on me.
Duh. What did you expect from people?
Compassion and tolerance?
I thought we got over that meme already.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.