[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pretty sure I would have been happier if I was born male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 388x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 388x532
>pretty sure I would have been happier if I was born male
>have genderbending into a female and forced feminization fetish

Makes it easier at least.
>>
You say that but then again you're not taking into consideration what sort of male you would be born as.
>>
>>5612423
I'd assume I'd look like my father.
>>
>>5612403
>I would have been happier if I was born male
Why do you think so? Please explain.
>>
>>5612434
I dislike that I'm not held accountable for certain things because of my gender. I just want to marry a nice girl and be a dad.

I guess it's mostly personally. I don't like being seen as a girl but at the same time it arouses me because I find it humiliating.
>>
This is like the 6th fenale I've read about who has a forced feminization fetish. I guess the fetish knows no gender. The story a female makes with the fetish is that they were supposed to be born a boy and being feminine is humiliating, the story a born male makes with the fetish is that they're absolving the guilt and shame of wanting to be a girl by having to be "forced" into doing it. Interesting fetish.
>>
>>5612447
>I don't like being seen as a girl but at the same time it arouses me because I find it humiliating.
that's pretty sad senpai. see a therapist.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.