[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Coming out letters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (38 KB, 858x294) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
38 KB, 858x294
Post coming out letters you have wrote. Doesn't matter if you've used them or not. Just post them. You can even write a coming out letter now if you want. Pic related is mine. I wrote it when I was 16. I'm 18 now and it's still kept cozy in my e-mail. I haven't used it yet.
>>
Also would like to add I'm not using it either when I do come out. It's fucking cringe worthy.
>>
>>5612017
You can tell it's a lesbian because it's annoying, righteous, and the "QUIRKY" humor
>>
>>5612049
*self-righteous
Fuck. Anyway that was one of the worst things I've read. Seriously what the fuck.
>>
>>5612049
>>5612054
I was 16 and very much into tumblr. Please cut me some slack familia
>>
File: 1425433750249.png (58 KB, 553x759) Image search: [Google]
1425433750249.png
58 KB, 553x759
>>5612065
You really should delete that. Nobody who still calls their parent's "mommy and daddy" is mature enough to make sexual decisions. It's really fucking creepy.

Also why the fuck would you come out as bi? Did/do you have a girlfriend and wanted to tell you about it? Or did you just want the attention? Or did you just want to be cool like all your oppressed tumblr friends because you didn't have enough self-esteem to find an real identity outside of being a cunt gobbler?
>>
Jesus christ. I was just randomly browsing this board as a straight guy. ive fucked up lots and let my parents down plenty of times but never really had to think that my parents would think they failed. how did your parents actually take it? if my parents were so damn stupid and cruel id probably have killed myself.
>>
>>5612446
dude, youre fucking lost in outer space. of course there are many aspects to you as a human, this post doesnt represent all of you. but the fact that you have thoughts of this sort almost guarantees that you direct them at yourself too. i honestly dont believe a person can hold thoughts of that sort and live a satisfying life. ever.
>>
I've never written, nor do I plan on writing a coming out letter. Sure, they're my family, but I wasn't even going to TELL them I'm trans, I was just going to drop off the radar.
Kudos to you for not being as terrible as me. :P
>>
>>5612509
Dropping off the radar ftw. Maybe after HRT is done in about 5 years I can come back. Only plus side is I've always been kinda chunky so if I lose weight I can use that as an excuse for my face changing shape atleast for the first year.
>>
>>5612446
Because I'm actually bisexual you dumb fag. Also, people refer to their parents in different ways, just because they don't do it the way you consider 'Normal' doesn't make it creepy you autist.
>>5612482
I actually haven't came out yet. I wrote it thinking I would eventually do it that same year. It's been 2 years and still haven't said anything. And kek, I'm not ever going to use this letter either. I'll probably rewrite a new one though.
>>
>>5612735
>>5612509
How do you think your family would react if they found out you were trans?
>>
>>5612490
>but the fact that you have thoughts of this sort almost guarantees that you direct them at yourself too
Never was a tumblrite and never came out so that theory is bust.

> i honestly dont believe a person can hold thoughts of that sort and live a satisfying life. ever. *finger snap* [heel turn]
Tired English major in college but Im pretty okay.
>tfw no bf tho
But other than that I'm fine
>>
>>5612766
>Because I'm actually bisexual you dumb fag
>dumb fag
At least you've adopted the language of our tribe.
But why the fuck would they need to be bothered them with that information? If there's no real reason that you need to tell them at the moment then it just seems selfish and attention whoring. It's possible you may never need to burden them with that information. Unless of course you get off on self-righteousness .

>just because they don't do it the way you consider 'Normal' doesn't make it creepy you autist.
It's not being it's not normal it's because it makes you sound like a 8 year old girl. Coming from someone that old it sounds really creepy and immature.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.