[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best place for tgirls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1453754720427.jpg (144 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1453754720427.jpg
144 KB, 1000x750
Can u tell me where is best place on Earth for tgirls? I want to do a coming out but i don't want go to hospital too.
>>
>>5610056

What country do you live in? I would say the US in middle-class and upper-class suburban and urban areas.
>>
>>5610061
I live in Slovakia
>>
>>5610056
Almost any country run by rich, white, christian, cis, straight, men would be the best option. For some reason those evil bastards produce the most accepting places on Earth... most of the time
>>
>>5610056
Is that you? If that's you, the best place for you is in my house, as my lover.
>>
>>5610069
Seattle or Canada, mate
>>
Best place is probably the islamic state.
>>
Western Yurop, Israel, North Murica
>>
>>5610074
>all of eastern europe
>>
File: 1453238565985.gif (2 MB, 369x310) Image search: [Google]
1453238565985.gif
2 MB, 369x310
>>5610074
hahahahahaha you need us, admit it!
>>
In yurop? Probably london if you wanna avoid the shitstorm european civil war coming up.

USA is geopolitically safer though. San francisco, seattle, portland, providence, and philly are all pretty good as well as some towns in places like vermont and new hampshire
>>
Canada 100%
>>
>>5610056
I'm kinda surprised there hasn't been any >L O N D O N comment yet
>>
>>5611112
You can tell by the filename it's a repost
>>
>>5611120
Ya but people love spouting that meme whenever possible, for whatever reason, just saiyan
>>
london, nyc, or san fran.
>>
Bangkok
>>
>>5611048
Ontario is pretty great. In Ottawa, and there's no shortage of us.
>>
>>5611575
Holy fuck you live in my city, I've seen so many of your posts. Where do all the other trannies hang out, then? I mean, I'm still in the closet and boymode, but I'd still like to know; I only moved here a few months ago, and maybe I'll feel less alone if I can make friends and not have to make up a personality to go along with it.
>>
>>5610074
That's pretty passive-aggressive, and uncalled for.
>>
>>5611575
yeah holy shit why are there so many of us in ontario
>>
>>5611639
I'm not in the business of outing anyone, but regardless your age group, you're likely to find some trans people you relate to and events they'll attend if you drop by the Kind office, downtown on Cooper (it's also just a very cozy hangout). Years ago there used to be a regular music/dance event called Divergence, but I haven't heard of it in a while and I no longer move in those circles. I expect there may be a transwoman focused martial arts group in the next few years, but details are still very hazy.

Hopefully that's a good starting point?

>>5611666
Precedent law in Ontario is making coming out dramatically less risky, and doing much to protect our interests. Bit streamed the Liberals aren't adding our protections to the Charter, but at least provincially, we're well cared for.
>>
>>5610999
nice trips
>>
Any in Melbourne?
>>
>>5611041
>Probably london if you wanna avoid the shitstorm european civil war coming up.
>>5611172
white people are a minority in greater london, and with st pancras, and the chunnel not too far away, it's one of the worst places in britain you could be.
what cities would i feel most comfortable in here? york and perth.
london might have a high concentration of private healthcare clinics, but you take the train down for your appointments and then get the hell out.
>>
>>5610056
West Hollywood or Japan is you are Asian.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.