[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm female and I have a female best friend who acts pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
I'm female and I have a female best friend who acts pretty intimate around me, like she'll hug me and play-wrestle together and stuff. The kind of thing that if it was two guys it would definitely be gay but with two girls it's kind of ambiguous. Anyway I don't really care if she is gay or not, but how do I progress the relationship to a more physical and intimate level without ruining the friendship?
>>
Are you gay? If you are, is she aware?
>>
>>5609364
Yeah, or at least gay for her. I don't know, probably not. I haven't confessed or anything.
>>
File: bully.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
bully.gif
2 MB, 400x225
don't do anything. just be a passive straight girl and wait for events to unfold to unfold around you. Everything will work out, and by that, I mean that nothing will change or progress.
>>
>>5609350
>The kind of thing that if it was two guys it would definitely be gay
Nah. Me and some guy friends would play-wrestle quite a bit into our teenage years. The only gay thing about it was that one dad MAKING it gay by walking in and being all "what are you doing?!??!"
>>
don't do it man, you'll ruin the friendship. maybe tell her to stop touching you like that because it makes you uncomfortable (better be seen as some autistic weirdo who doesn't like touches than some pathetic lesbo who's waiting for her chance to seduce a straightie)
>>
>>5609350
don't be a creep. keep it in your pants OP.
>>
These shut-ins don't know how feminine friendship works. Just do whatever feels natural, OP. Perfectly straight girls are so rare as to almost be mythological, anyway. If it feels like a moment for a kiss, if she's starting to look at your lips more, just go for it. Physical stuff happens because someone breaks the ice.

Feeling good doesn't have to mean anything at all.
>>
Lot of jealous mtfs trying to dissuade you OP. You are a woman you have every coy seduction technique at your disposal. Use actions coupled with words, be bold, instigate what you want to happen but do it slowly. Take charge but don't overstep your boundaries or give in everything at once. Remember a slow seduction is the best. Dragging things out to an almost painful process.
>>
>>5609590
maybe you've never experienced this, but when someone you thought was a friend starts making sexual advances on you, it can be devastating.
>>
File: 1452824029799.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1452824029799.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>5609613
this is retarded. go away.
>>
>>5609606
Try this.

>>5609613
Risk this.

>>5609633
You're an idiot, and likely unattractive. I'm very pretty, and girls get crushes on me quite often. Sometimes they are friends or friends of friends, but when they start making moves on me (and I'm not into them) then I draw the line and end the friendship by ignoring them away.
>>
>>5609662
>Risk this.
risk hurting your friend just because you're horny? fuck off creep.
>>
>>5609699
You completely misunderstood what I was said, but that's okay I'll say it again, just for little ole you. If OP tries making moves on their friend then they risk losing their friend. Not saying they shouldn't try if it feels right though. Chemistry occurs between friends everyday.

But go on now anon, keep fling your shit.
>>
If you're both drunk enough and you can get away with anything
>>
Don't let your dreams be dreams anon. You have to be suave. In your shoes I'd make it clear that im interested in women somewhat. So that she's at least aware you could feel that way. Then she might wonder if you'd feel that way for her. Let it simmer, that voice in her head so that when you're alone together it comes back to her and she might even consider it.
>>
>>5609765
>date rape the post.
>>
>>5609950
women can't rape you shitlord
>>
File: 1261193554554.jpg (181 KB, 494x450) Image search: [Google]
1261193554554.jpg
181 KB, 494x450
>>5609350
create an elaborate ruse. convince your friend that you have a girlfriend whom you are in a same-sex sexual relationship with. if you can spare 200 bucks, hire a sex-worker to pose as your girlfriend and introduce her to your friend the next time you hang out. Text this "girlfriend" whenever you are with your friend. these fake text messages should provoke a strong visual/vocal reaction from you. constantly talk to your friend about your "girlfriend"; problems, cute/nice things she does, day-to-day stuff, great sex, fights, etc. watch your friend carefully for signs of jealousy.

tell your friend that you broke up with your "girlfriend" and are upset. Go to your friend for comfort. Get a nice long hug, hold it for a bit longer than usual. when the hug ends kiss her as she pulls away. If she rejects the kiss, apologize and blame it on your recent break-up.

don't be honest or disclose to your friend about how you feel. Complicated and deceptive strategies are better.
>>
>>5610059
Not elaborate enough. Here's what to do OP:

Buy a plane ticket to Hong Kong and tell her to come with you. If she refuses because she can't just buy another ticket to Hong Kong and leave everything then stay Stock still. *Let one single tear dispense from your eye and then don your trench coat and fedora and walk steadily out into the rain. Take a taxi to the airport and fly out but don't tell her when you'll be back. Everyday write a letter to her expressing how you feel as you travel the world, wait about 10 years then come back and hire a private investigator to find her. Deliver those letters one by one to her mailbox until you run out of letters (which should be about another 10 years if you've been correctly writing each day for 10 years). Then when you get to your final letter, hand deliver it along with your marriage proposal. Do this at the zoo. Strap the ring to a large african tortoise. And if she says no because she can't just marry you after 20 years then stay Stock still. Refer to this symbol * at the beginning of the manual for the next step.
>>
>>5609613
No it's not. A lady friend I wasn't interested in made advances on me, even a confession. I explained how much I valued her, but wasn't attracted. We were back to normal in a week. That's happened to me more than once, and I've stayed friends with my exes as well as two people I was rejected by.

You're just spineless and self-centered.
>>
>>5610147
i understand what you're saying, sometimes people fall in love with their friends which is a complicated situation.

OP isn't in love though. The situation isn't complicated. She is lusting after, and sexually objectifying her friend. If her friend finds out, this could be very hurtful.

It could devastate her whole worldview. Most straight women already have strained friendships with straight men, since they are never sure whether the friendship is ultimately just about him wanting sex. OP could sour her friend's relationships with other women, causing her to question the purity of her friendships with women as well.
>>
>>5610257
No you're misreading the situation. It isn't lust because she wants more than sex. She wants an actual, committed, serious relationship. It's simple. She has a friend she wants to closer to, so stop projecting with your "friends lusting after friends is devastating straight women are tired of straight men and now you can't have a friend blah blah blah"
>>
>>5610296
>. Anyway I don't really care if she is gay or not, but how do I progress the relationship to a more physical

you're the one who is projecting love onto this creep's intentions.
>>
>>5610341
Kill yourself. You bitter, rejected tranny. You assume everything is sexual because you believe "physical" automatically means no feeling because you're a twisted pervert, although she craves intimacy but values this girl.
>>
>>5609950
this >>5609977
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.