[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happens if youve been HRT for awhile and then you stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1280x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1280x680
So what happens if youve been HRT for awhile and then you stop for awhile?

Circumstances are forcing me onto the streets (again) and I want to be ready for my suffering
>>
>>5609119
MtF or FtM, and expected duration of homelessness?
>>
>>5609249
Mtf

Indeterminate

Maybe half a year if friends come through but I'm not crossing my fingers
>>
depends, do you still have the evil, tumorous balls or did you have SRS already?
>>
>>5609119
your bobs (if any) will sag and lose their perkyness
>>
>>5609298
Isn't it way too cold to live on the streets right now? Could've picked a better time.

I'd throw my old progy/spiro stash at you but I doubt you're in my country.
>>
>>5609298
In half a year you're likely to see body and facial hair regrowth, increased sexual function, and loss of fat from places you want it. If you're eating well, you'll be putting it on in places you don't. Your skin will be awful.

If you can at all control it, try to get a supply of AAs to mitigate the worst of it.
>>
>>5609311
I live in Cali, so it's not too bad.

>>5609325
Ouch, well I'm basically a skeleton with boobs already so Im more likely to die of malnutrition first I guess?

I dare not ask past 1yr

I'll try and see if I can pick up one last 3 month supply with the money in my pockets then.

I can manage with water and peoples leftovers when I get back to the city, hopefully.

Rather die a lady if it comes to that, this was so much simpler pre-HRT it hurts
>>
>>5609389
trans shelters and shit exist
>>
What circumstances?
>>
>>5609389
Good luck, Anon. Do your best, and research food and shelter options now, I guess. There are clinics actively supportive of LGBT youth that could help you get a hold of more hormones while (hopefully) you get back to having a home.
>>
>>5609455
I've been building up a lot of stress from lack of jobs in the area, name change things being really hard after the court order.

I had an emotional moment in front of my brothers children and now he wants me out because they're afraid of me and Ive been working as their babysitter for free rent.

>>5609498
I'll need all the luck I can get, thanks.
By the by, you think progesterone can work as a pinch substitute for esterdiol?

If I stick to one a day I have plenty of spiro but...
>>
>>5609552
He sounds like a cruel cunt. What did you do? I doubt its as bad as he seems to be making it out to be. I really hope this all works out for you, anon.
>>
>>5609558
I may have said a lot of things I can't take back in the ruckus..

A reminder to think before you speak and keep your opinions to yourself, no matter how riled up you are.

I'm sure I deserve it desu

Or maybe I'm using it as an excuse to finally leave this shithole and take my luck elsewhere, who knows. I've done it before but this time is obviously different.
>>
>>5609552
The effects of progesterone and estradiol are pretty distinct, I'm afraid, but it will help keep weight on some of the places that matter (breasts, hips).

Is there no room for pleading with your brother to give you a bit more time? Having a roof over your head helps make finding a safe way to move to the city more plausible. Horrible that employers can freely discriminate against the homeless. Makes getting a job hard.
>>
On hrt for one year.
Ran out jan 5th.
Facial hair took a couple of days, was fine and slow. Now course and leaves behind nasty 5oclock shadow.
Traps used to be dainty and fem. now I look in the mirror with distain watching them get bigger.
Had solid A/ little B's they now look man boobish and my pecs are now pronounced and maleish.
Happy trail was light now grows fast and thick.
Eyes look different.
Puffy full cheeks now sharp and chiseled.
Hair now looks Bumish and gross, before was shiny and pretty. Just want to cut it all off and start over.
Fingernails used to grow long and i kept them filed, fuckers broke couple of days ago, now cut short. My teeth started hurting too/ prob unrelated.
Mood instability, I go to work and sleep, no food, no taking care of myself. Just getting through.
Depressed.
Depressed
Depressed
Hopelessness

Shit sucks, look like shit, feel like shit. Just shit.

Wish I had money/health insurance
Oh btw I got hit with the tax penalty too. So there gos actually using it.
>>
>>5609119
Oh. I just got this picture.
>>
>>5609119

coming up on 8 months hobo trans
first big thing is emotions start getting all fucked up, physcial effects started coming up more then, Skin getting less soft, nipples become less senstive, erections come back, testes drop more. Facial stops being lighter and easier to deal with, Body hair starts coming back in more, breasts start retreating,
eventually you start to come again and have male libido, and are worse off then when starting then just lay around wishing for death
>>
>>5610916
>>5611721

That sounds like shit, senpai.
>>
>>5610950

Yeah, I'll be honest, at first I thought they were all the same person and wasn't following how it all made sense, plus I didn't even notice there were pokemon over their head until a few seconds of looking at it, then I looked back down and realized there were two different people with each of their pokemon phases alternating back and forth between each other.
>>
>>5609389
You can get medi cal and free mones please dont think you cant
>>
Thank you for your encouragement everyone.

Made it to Orange County from Inland Empire over the course of two nights.

Friend ended up finding out what I was doing, gave me a floor to sleep on for who knows how long.

Had a few tests of will trekking through the mountains, wouldn't wanna do it again.

I hope all you other homeless Trans find a way out, or at least a moments reprieve. It's one thing to be a hobo, but I imagine it's another thing to be a hobo and have your hopes and dreams decay away. Fuck.
>>
>I didnt read this sooner
Oh Fuck. I'm on skype if you wanna talk.
>>
>>5617588
I'm from the IE
Its a shit hole here. I want out so fucking bad but my mom lets me live with her, its not easy though, I am her slave for free rent/
>>
>>5617623
I literally had that same experiance but had to look after 3 children on the daily

Never again
>>
>>5617646
your lucky to have escaped, I am stuck in this hell till I kill myself or win the lotto
>>
>>5617666
Well you have an option if you want to make a hella huge leap of faith

it takes guts though, and I don't think many Trans people have the resolve for do or die when their have their HRT on the like.

More likely they're careful/patient/smart enough to not take a huge risk like that though.
>>
reading this thread made me realize how much i take for granted even though things aren't so great, trans, jobless and in debt of nearly 10k
but still have a roof top of my head and hormones.

i hope you get your things working out for you again :x glad you found a place to stay at too.
good luck.
>>
>>5609119
Hormonal storm
>>
>>5610916
>Traps used to be dainty and fem
what are traps?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.